[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth about the litten evo leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: leaky.jpg (26KB, 359x139px) Image search: [Google]
leaky.jpg
26KB, 359x139px
Gamefreak got the idea for Mallow's design from the fake leaks. Just hear me out for a second.

Think about it, when have there ever been major human characters as a part of a pokemon's concept art? That isn't something that Gamefreak would do because the human characters have no relevance to the concept art of a pokemon.

What happened is that they got spammed with that leak so many times that they eventually noticed the girl with the flower in her hair. The character designers thought "hey I like her" and then they designed a character based on her.

desu I don't mind the designs from the leaks at all, but I would like a less humanoid rowlett evo even better.
>>
not real fuck you
>>
>>27486151
kys
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 108x125px
>>27486151
>>
>>27486207
>>27486244
>>27486422
notice how you guys can't prove me wrong, so you just scream and yell
>>
>>27486471
no one's gonna prove you wrong because no one takes this reaching seriously.

but no, go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your theory. GF would definitely scrap their own original idea this late in development in favor of playing mind games and using "someone else's original content".
>>
>>27486471
I dunno man, the leaks have been out for a month or two already. Character designs take longer than that usually.
>>
>>27486585
what people don't seem to understand is that companies, espcially ones as big as GF, don't just drop everything and work on only one game at a time. judging by longneck eggy having lore dating back to 1999, they've probably had a tropical idea for PKMN for years.

GF isn't going to just scrap their own original NPC that they've probably had planned for a good few months to a year or more just to take a single thing from a "fake" leak and incorporate it into their game. not only that, but they'd have to pay whoever made that "fake" leak money to use it in their games.

i feel that if anyone outside of the company was paid by gamefreak to use their creation and designs, we would have DEFINITELY heard that. there's no way that would have been kept secret for long.
>>
>>27486585
not if they already had the design right there in front of them

>>27486727
they wouldn't have to pay because nobody can prove they got the design from the leak

>>27486566
thanks. it is a pretty good theory if I do say so myself
>>
>>27486791
it's literally exactly the same, numbnuts. they would face a huge lawsuit if they illegally used someone else's design without permission.

but of course, that will never happened because your theory is shite.
>>
>>27486471
Alright. You made a positive claim that GF took the idea of Mallow from the leak. You have the burden of proof to prove your positive claim. Please provide evidence proving that GF got the idea from this leak.
>>
>>27486151
You and everyone else calling this fake are retarded.

They do game designs first THEN anime, these are real
>>
>>27486471
You can't prove a negative you fucking idiot.
>>
>>27486151
Look, there's trying to prove a leak wrong, but coming up with a theory this far fetched to disprove it is fucking retarded.
>>
>>27486471
The leaks got Mallow's design and the Starter Evos from Gamefreak.

Notice how you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>27486151
Maybe the leaker somehow got to see Mallow's design and put her in the image to make his fake evos more believable

That theory is at least more plausible than yours
>>
>>27486841
but it would be easy enough to pass off as a coincidence. see>>27486890. there is no way to prove GF got the idea from the leak, so they can't be sued for it.
>>
>>27487089
nigga, completely identical characters is not passable. it is straight up infringement. how dense are you? are you actually autistic?

i pity you.

everyone in this thread has proved you wrong. you can keep sticking shit in your ears but you've been debunked.
>>
>>27487089
Now I make a claim that the idea of Mallow and the Starter Evos were actually made by me. The leak and GF stole my idea of Mallow. There's no way to prove me wrong.
>>
>>27487255
Sue GF for stealing your property. make the big money.
>>
OP, you have made the most retarded thing I've read on /vp/
Congratulations
>>
>>27487165
no you guys obviously don't believe it so why would anyone else? And who would care about some stupid fake thing that someone drew for fun?
>>
>>27487444

Given that this is the third gen clearly real final starters have leaked and the third time /vp/ was cried fake despite evidence to the contrary. I think you best prepare now and accept that they're real.

>Leak confirms them, no gyms, trial captains, and Sandlit. All were real after the leak
>Taijiri blocked two people who sent him the leaks. It wasn't a flood. It was two people.
>Trial Captain is in leaked art that the leak that confirms trail captains confirmed

They're as real as Samurott was. Just accept it and move on.
>>
>>27488070
nice job making up fake evidence faggot. Why don't you accept my theory and move on?
>>
>>27487444
the fuck are you on about? take your meds, m8.
>>
>>27486151
>>27486471
Game Freak has said they'll never use ideas and concepts from fans. Hence why Fakemon never become real. Same applies to humans.

Now get the fuck out of here, you retard
>>
>>27487444
>cum splurt splurt ppppprrrt
autistic children should be shot at birth
>>
Top bait or borderline retarded levels of denial?
>>
>>27486151
>What happened is that they got spammed with that leak so many times that they eventually noticed the girl with the flower in her hair. The character designers thought "hey I like her" and then they designed a character based on her.
Are you ten
>>
>>27488103
I'm not kidding, if you genuinely believe this you truly have autism. Seek help. There's no denying these leaks. The starters have leaked before in gen 5 and 6, and they weren't fake but people called them fake. You're probably too young to remember gen 6's release but it happened. Move on faggot.
>>
File: 1469857842248.png (291KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
1469857842248.png
291KB, 400x476px
>>27486471
This nigga is on fire today!
The salt from assblasted believers is real. Someone make a collage!
>>
YES BALLIO AND FRIENDS AREN'T SHUTDOWN YET.

NEVER LOSE HOPE

BALLIO AND FRIENDS FOR POKEMON SUN AND MOON
>>
>>27488440
I dunno about Ballio. If this is the shitposting the bielevers are doing now imagine if they get revealed.
>>
>>27488440
Artist behind Ballio and Company came forward already. They're fake.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26670811/
>>
>>27488287
You can't find evidence to defend your precious furbait so you yell "autism!" and "retarded!"

It's ok, friend. You can still masturbate to these fake leaks even when the real evolutions are revealed, but you don't have wish your fetishes on us non-degenerates.
>>
>>27488218
I'm just taking advantage of the ripe baiting season
>>
These leaks surfaced when again? A month or two ago?

So Game Freak saw that and only just now implemented this important character into a game that's near completion? Mashed out her in-game model and got rid of whoever the Trial Leader before her was? Okay, cool.

I know OP is baiting
>>
>>27489125
I understand that this entire post is bait, but it's obvious that game freak designed these starter evolutions and Mallow. There's no stealing, no faking, no switching. Leaks happen with games all the time. The Smash 4 roster was leaked, Unova starter evolutions leaked, Kalos starter evolutions leaked. Get used to it.
>>
>>27486151
>this isn't something gamefreak would do

no fuck you this whole fucking game is something gamefreak wouldn't do

i'm almost 100% sure that gamefreak isn't even making the game at this point
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.