[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola Captains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160801_194349.jpg (200KB, 1788x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160801_194349.jpg
200KB, 1788x962px
Anyone else notice the D pad on the captain's? And how they are all pointing up? Is this how you activate Z moves? What does vp think?
>>
>>27485673
Maybe you have to do a button combo thing on the dpad to activate them! :)
>>
>>27485673
I thought that since there's four of these captains that they would all point a different way on each of them for the four arrows.
>>
>>27485673
I think it may just be an emblem to indicate that they're the trial captains.
>>
>>27485673
'Ihiihi' is the Hawaii 4-leaf clover, the top leaf is obviously their elemental color
>>
>>27485767
There are more than 4 per Island.
>>
>>27485673

I'm guessing those emblem things are the replacement for badges. You'll fill in one segment each time you beat one.
>>
>>27485673
I like how you removed fatass, he has it on his person as well anon.
>>
>>27485673
My guess is because the four directions represent the four islands. All point up because these trial masters are all on the same island.
I kinda subscribe to the 4 per island idea.
>>
>>27486044
There are more than 4 on the region as confirmed by the official website. We still don't know how many there are on each island.
>>
>>27486044
>>27486263

That... is interesting. I'd been assuming it was one per island, but reading over the website again it does seem to say there are more than one per island.
>>
>>27486369
>does seem
No, Anon. The Japanese site outright says there are more than the 4 revealed today. It's not a question of "are there more?" it's a question of "how many more are there?"
>>
>>27486439
18. One for each type.
>>
>>27486439

Ahh, very interesting. Any more details that weren't on the English site? I was here for the info release this morning but then have been at work all day, so I guess I'm behind on any other details that have come out during the day.
>>
>>27486209
Mallow is not from the first Island though since the Jungle is on the pink island according to Serebii.

I suspect it's 4 Captains per Island but these 4 are all from different Islands and their badge direction (all being the same) signifies that you have to talk with them 1st and the 2nd Captain of each Island would have a badge pointing to the right
>>
>>27486499
Nothing super important. Most details can be found in the stickied thread on the first page.
>>
>>27486490
You really think we're going to have to do eighteen separate fetch missions/battles/whatever? Smells like bullshit.

I'm more inclined to think something like 8-12.
>>
>>27486536
>the Jungle is on the pink island according to Serebii.
Lush Jungle is on Akala, which is probably the red (volcano) island judging by the name.
>>
>>27486536
Mallow and Kiawe are both from the same island. The corral where Mallow is shown and the volcano where Kiawe is shown are both on the northeastern island.
>>
>>27486536
I'm pretty sure the fire guy is from the second island as well. Every scene with him seems to take place near those mountains covered with lava.
>>
>>27486592
>red
But Akala means pink
>>
>>27485673
Maybe if you press them they'll go up
>>
>>27485673
What do you mean? You activate ze moves by selecting them like always. Same with ze items.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.