[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

In the 6 years that /vp/ has been around, I do not think I have ever seen the level of shitposting and pushing of bullshit that I see now.

I'm referring to the pushing of leaks.

It happened with Roothoot.
It happened with Ballio.
It's happening now with "muh Chinese leaks".
It's happening now with "muh leaked starters".

Normally, this is part of the lead-up to games being pushed out, but I seriously think that most of you fucking faggots pushing these leaks are trying to stir up drama because you heard about the shitshow that was Wottergate and "NO ES FAKE, ES HADA" and you want to be part of some fucking screencap. Or you want to be part of some big event.

Listen here you underage pieces of shit, you don't create events by forcing them. No one will recall this lead-up season as fun or exciting or wonderful because things keep getting forced. I mean, where has the journalistic integrity gone? Half of the fucking shit being spammed on here lacks any credible sources or any inkling of coming from a place of validity, but you're ready to eat it up like you're some fucking waif trying to talk to her dead husband through a TV show psychic.

Wake the fuck up.

I dont care if they're real or fake, hell I'd be happy if the archer and wrestler and average /fit/izen were confirmed real. But spamming this board over and over and looking for anything that might confirm your biases and acting as if they are truth is grating. It's not fun, it's not interesting, and it's a worthless use of your time. Only internet points whores give a fuck about how big your BTFO collage is, and forcing the event into happening doesn't make it any funnier. At the end of gen 7, everyone will remember the hype season for it not as one of /vp/ being wrong or BTFO, but of little children spamming fake leaks and being unoriginal.

tl;dr
Stop being fucking retarded sheeple and stop spamming leaks as if they are fact in an attempt to forcibly manufacture drama.
>>
S-sorry
>>
>>27484149
You sound mad. Are you mad?
>>
>>27484353
Of course I'm mad, the level of quality is down, half the threads are assuming that the board is BTFO despite the majority of the board being for it, it's indicative of a lack of quality and it pisses me off that people are so fucking stupid.
>>
File: calm down.png (281KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
calm down.png
281KB, 500x373px
>>
>>27484149
I agree, it's making the board insufferable. It's literally latching onto anything and everything until something shows signs of lasting through the wait.
>>
>>27484499
I hate /pol/ and /s4s/ and their invading this board
>>
>>27484375
the irony is that you're adding to this shitposting by making the 2589375927th thread complaining about the shitposting. shut the fuck up and go rub one out. this will all die down in 24 hours.
>>
The board is insufferable because it's filled with children.

It's also filled with people either trying to refute the leaks, which is creating pointless drama, or it's people pretending to refute the leaks, because I cannot honestly understand how any sane person can be in this much denial.

Also, "where has the journalistic integrity gone?" do you really really expect the person who leaked these to come forward and say, "hey look these are real, I have proof!" you're borderline retarded if you say yes here. Whoever got ahold of this image was very very lucky and in quite deep, there is no way in hell they would risk losing their job over trying to prove these real. It's bad enough that this person has posted them at all; thankfully I would assume he got away with it because there's been nothing since except the Chinese written leaks. Chinese leaker is probably a friend of a friend who leaked the info because he could but everything he has leaked so far has come true except half the typing on Alolan Ninetales.

There is no logical reason to doubt these leaks. There needs to be a series of definitive proof to debunk them at this point. You're grasping at straws if you call them fake at this particular point in time.
>>
>>27484766
>The board is insufferable because it's filled with children.
>Post on Pokemon board.

No shit
>>
>>27484872
It's not much to ask for that a pokemon board not be filled with children if the website is explicitly for individuals 18+ of age.
>>
I just hate all the tripfags
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.