[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Typings of the 4 guardian Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: islands 3.png (262KB, 900x536px) Image search: [Google]
islands 3.png
262KB, 900x536px
Here we have Topu Koko

It's the guardian of Melemelee island, and is Electric/Fairy. This is likely one of four guardian pokemon.
>>
>>27483511
Electric/Fairy
Fire/Fairy
Water/Fairy
Grass/Fairy
>>
>>27483511
>Dance bird is Red/Yellow/Pink/Purple
>Those are the official colors of the four islands Alola is based on
>Yellow bird is electric
>Melemele means yellow and its guardian is Tapu Koko, Electric/Fairy
>There's a badge case you get or something that has A yellow, red, pink and purple triangle on it
>inb4 the other Tapus are Fire/Fairy, Psychic/Fairy and Ghost/Fairy
>>
File: islands.png (843KB, 839x461px) Image search: [Google]
islands.png
843KB, 839x461px
>>27483511
This is Oricorio. It has 4 different forms depending on which Island you encounter it on. The four types in play are Fire, Electric, Psychic and Ghost. I would assume that you encounter the Electric form on Melemelee.
>>
>>27483588
Thread/
>>
File: islands 2.png (531KB, 801x488px) Image search: [Google]
islands 2.png
531KB, 801x488px
>>27483620
fuck you faggot let me finish
>>27483511
Here's Meteor guy. It has 4 forms with the same coloring scheme as Oricorio and it's forms. The islands and their guardians must be associated with those types.
>>
>>27483621
GUYS WHAT IF THE ELITE FOUR ARE THESE TYPINGS AND EACH ONE COMES FROM EACH ISLAND AND THEY ALL USE THIS POKEMON JUST IN THEIR ISLAND'S RESPECTIVE FORME?
>>
>>27483725
I don't believe so. Those 4 types would be just too present in the game.
>>
>>27483620
/Thread.
>>
>>27483621
>ghost/fairy

Holy shit
>>
>>27483620
The second island is Akala, which is a hawaiian strawberry bush. Also "Aka" is red in Japanese. And there's a volcano on it.
>>
>>27483669
It has 5 forms actually. There is a purple one in the Japanese trailer.
>>
>>27483669
It also has a green and purple forms. You can't use him for your argument
>>
>>27483833
The purple one is the shell. These 4 forms are the core.
>>
File: alola.jpg (3MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
3MB, 4000x2828px
>>27483621
Which island do you all associate these birds with?

I think Ghost is southeast because of Little Tokyo, Fire is northeast because of the volcano, and Electric is northwest because of Tapu Koko. Psychic could work for southwest because of the fact that the box legends will likely appear here, and both are Psychic types.
>>
>>27483833
>>27483838
fug I just saw the japanese trailer, you guys are right there

but the badge case thing having the exact same color scheme as the birds seals the deal really
>>
File: other colors.png (309KB, 743x311px) Image search: [Google]
other colors.png
309KB, 743x311px
>>27483669
There is also a green and purple variant.
>>
>>27483913
It represents a rainbow.

As in Pokemon Niji
>>
I miss [type] gems.
>>
>>27483874
Wait, so the Kahunas are on all four islands, does the fourth one just hang around there like Red on Mt Silver? Or might there be a town somewhere in that forest?
>>
I wonder if the fifth artificial island has its own version of a "kahuna," and if it is linked to the evil team or whatever. (Assuming this game has an evil team.)
>>
>>27484128
The dock on not Kaua'i is a town.
>>
>>27484236
if the leaks are true it's probably where the league is being built
>>
>>27483588
Except that's wrong?

They're going to be Electric, Fire, Psychic, and Ghost.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.