[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love gardy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I love gardy
>>
>>27482712
Taking care of a terminally ill Gardevoir!
>>
>>27482712
What?
>>
>>27482712
I am here to shitpost at you but that picture is actually really depressing.
>>
>>27482712
you're a faggot loser
>>
>>27482712
Wh-where's her chest horn?
>>
>>27482956
It bothered her when she was having sex so she had it removed in a purely cosmetic surgery.
She's currently recovering.
>>
https://youtu.be/SLG50_3UXOg
>>
>>27483004
The chest horn is very important to gardevoir anon
>>
>>27482712
They told you it was all but impossible to remove the spike without causing irreparable damage to her spinal chord. Yet, you still went ahead and searched for some shady surgeon who’d go through with it. Now you have to deal with the consequences. I hope it was worth it.
On the bright side, did you know paraplegic women can not experience clitoral or vaginal orgasms, since those need the spinal chord intact to send signals to the brain, yet, can sometimes develop new hypersensitive areas above their spinal chord injury, as well as reach orgasm through cervix stimulation, which happens to connect to the brain through nerves in the digestive system and lungs? The more you know. Also that works for all women btw.
>>
File: image.png (422KB, 6056x3216px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422KB, 6056x3216px
>>27482712
>If you luv her then stop posting this crap on /vp/
Some of these threads take out time
>>
>>27483004
She removed part of her heart for sex?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.