[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Evolution Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mega.jpg (69KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
mega.jpg
69KB, 600x323px
Are Mega Evolutions dead?
>No Megas for gen VII yet
>New Forms
>Z moves

will Megas come, and if they don't, will it still be implemented in the games, or will it be gen VI only?
>>
Oh boy I sure am glad to see yet another fucking thread about this retarded bullshit
>>
they just started growing on me too
>>
Is there a game where the previous game's mechanic was completely left out?

I feel like there were a few, but I can't remember.
>>
>>27479993
What do you think? What do you honestly think? Game Freak has kept fucking rotation battles around since BW despite the fact that nobody ever uses them, but you're right, they're going to completely scrap mega evolution despite the amount of time and money poured into designing, implementing, and hyping it.
>>
File: 1469428200046.png (715KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
1469428200046.png
715KB, 946x946px
>>27479993
I'm killing myself if GF retcons my bro out of existance.

>>27480172
And this, they never retcon any battle mechanics
>>
>>27480172
What about sky battles? They didn't translation to ORAS, another XY feature
>>
>>27480213
Oh shit! You got me. Because they didn't bring forward a very specific ruleset used only against particular NPCs into a remake of a game that completely lacked those NPCs to begin with, that means they're going to start scrapping battle mechanics left and right. Fuck! This is just like when they scrapped location-based evolution in HGSS, and as a result, they got rid of the physical/special split when it came time for BW.
>>
>>27480431
Hmm it's like they did that in FRLG with double battles. That either means, ORAS was a shitty remake to not include more X and Y features, or XY just introduced a lame mechanic. This is the first style of battle in game to not be used anywhere else!
>>
>>27479993
Megas don't exist in this timeline
>>
>>27480545
Fuck you're right, I forgot how double battles weren't featured in FRLG and that was foreshadowing how they'd never come back again. And that was good enough evidence that they were going to do away with abilities in gen 4. I remember now, thank you anon for opening my eyes.
>>
>>27480624
There were double battles in FRLG, just a few.
>>
>>27480575
Kys
>>27479993
It'll probably be post league or smth, maybe a "delta episode" where Steven visits alola and gives you a keystone, there sure seem to be a lot of those in hoenn.
>Inb4 you visit hoenns battle frontier>>27480027
>>
>>27479993

OP stop being a retard. They aren't dead, they're just listening to us and not revealing the megas before the game, killing all the hype like they did with ORAS.
>>
>>27480737
I think it's more that they think megas aren't as fresh and new, and as such, they're trying to hype up Z-MOVES and POKEMON VARIATIONS instead.
>>
>>27480624
They did doubles in FRLG you retard. This is also the only battle style to not be in a battle facility
>>
>>27480124
Zelda do a lot of this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.