[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop jumping to conclusions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1460768991990.jpg (42KB, 482x389px) Image search: [Google]
1460768991990.jpg
42KB, 482x389px
The fallowing is true and will likely trigger retards
>We still don't know if Gyms exist
>Evil teams havn't confirmed to not be in the game.
>The Chinese leak is WRONG.
>Site states trials are a rite of passige but "leak" states it's used to build the Elite 4.
>The evolutions have not been proven real.
>Mallow being shown in evo leaks doesn't mean shit as far as proving they're real goes.
>There will be no split evolutions as shown by Pikipek's place in the Melemele Dex.
Stop jumping to conclusions to try and prove your fake leaks true!
>>
>>27479903
That's all well and good but the split evos will hold the same dex slot. Just like ice and fire vulpix are still just vulpix.

Also. No.
>>
/vp/ is so triggered today.
>>
>no split evolutions

That doesn't rule out the fact that there are several different forms of thes same pokemon
>>
>>27479903
>>The evolutions have not been proven real
>>>>>>>
>>
>>27479903
>We still don't know if Gyms exist
Extremely Unlikely But Sure I'll give it to ya
>Evil teams havn't confirmed to not be in the game.
Okay?
And why is that?
>Site states trials are a rite of passige but "leak" states it's used to build the Elite 4.
Could easy be both but sure this is fair
>The evolutions have not been proven real.
>Mallow being shown in evo leaks doesn't mean shit as far as proving they're real goes.
How does it not prove them real?
>There will be no split evolutions as shown by Pikipek's place in the Melemele Dex.
They could share a space. Just like alolan variants and meowstic
>>
>Stop jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>27479903
>The Chinese leak is wrong
Funny, because it actually got a lot of things surprisingly right
>>
>>27479903
Denialfags, everyone.
>>
>>27480031
Waiting for your """"""""""reason"""""""""" as to why you think I'm wrong. Don't dissapoint me anon!
>>27480038
The only thing that would prove them real is an official reveal.
Also see.>>27478189
>>
>>27480106
Such as?

>mfw he says no gyms.
>>27480109
>>27480090
Read the next line faggot. It explains why it's wrong.

Also when I saw her name was Mallow I instantly thought of Super Mario RPG.
>>
>>27480111
They literally contained a drawing of a character that was revealed today. Give up, you lost, try to lose more gracefully next time.
>>
>>27480297
What part of not officially revealed do you not get? This is what I'm talking about when I'm saying people are jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>27480211
Captains, totems, the starter evolutions
>>
>>27480467
Source, Source and you're a complete faggot and you should die.
Also look at the post DIRECTLY ABOVE YOU!
Stop trying to take over this board!
>>
Funny how when you ask a believerfag for evidence or a source the thread goes eerily quiet.
>>
>>27479903
>Dumblrtale
die
>>
>>27482019
Because the source is all over the board and has been for weeks, why are you so focused on staying ignorant
>>
>Stop jumping to conclusions
>Jumps to conclusions and denies evidence

As to be expected from some Undershitter.
>>
>>27482204
>>27482416

>getting this triggered over an image of a game
>>
>>27479903

>we still don't know if Gyms exist

hah
>>
>>27479903
Can't we all just wait and see?
No way pokemon is dropping the Gyms and HMS
>>
>>27482505

No gyms is already confirmed. Watch the trailer from today.
>>
>>27479903
Captains are the new gym leaders. They specialize in a single type and the Japanese site confirms we have more than the four shown today. They may not have the title of gym leader but they serve the same function. There's no reason to assume you won't battle them.

There is still plenty of time to reveal an evil team, if there is one.

The rest of the points are nitpicky and try-hard. It's fine to remain skeptical until official confirmation but at this point those leaks--mainly the starters--can't be brushed aside as a simple case of Fake & Gay.
>>
>>27482505
Fucking thank you!
>>27482606
Where did they say no gyms?
They showed off a new feature.
You're gonna have to point me to where they said gyms won't be coming back.
>>
>>27482463
>DEFENDING CANCER
>>
>>27482793
>getting upset over a children's game about petting dogs
You only make yourself look bad.
>>
File: 1459918630421.png (90KB, 329x256px) Image search: [Google]
1459918630421.png
90KB, 329x256px
>>27482681

I can't show you more than the facts, all over that trailer and all over the Pokemon website. If you're that blind, you probably shouldn't be playing Pokemon.
>>
>>27482901
Alola Lopunny is hot AF.
>>
>>27482901
You're claiming shit! The burden of proof is on you faggot!
>>
>>27482841
>STILL DEFENDING CANCER
>>
File: 11111.jpg (75KB, 344x357px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
75KB, 344x357px
>>27482901
>Zootopia
>>
>>27479903
>undertards are being idiots again
more at 11
>>
Denialfag spotted
>>
>>27479903
>tells people to stop jumping to conclusions
>jumps to conclusions
Hypocritical as fuck.
>>
>>27479903
Finally some sense. I mean, I WANT the starters to be real, but we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions like this. There's simply no way pokemon won't have gym battles or for starters to have forms. And if they do, so what? Better we think rationally now and be surprised at things instead of jumping to and hating GF for doing something they never stated they were doing.
>>
>>27483107
What conclusion did I jump to you fucking moron?
>>
>>27482505
This.
>>
"THESE ARE FAKE"

>picture is sans holding a blue stop sign

You lost kiddo
>>
You're not wrong about almost anything.
>>
>>27483143
Well no way someone makes fake leaks and accurately predicts a brand new character that wasn't revealed until today. The starter evolutions came from GameFreak. We also have a replacement form gyms and you'd know that if you read the fucking site. This generation instead of gyms we have Island Kahunas and Trial Captains. You can't deny this, no matter what you say this is the truth.
>>
>>27479903
>>The Chinese leak is WRONG.
>>Site states trials are a rite of passige but "leak" states it's used to build the Elite 4.

You're a real nigger. You know that OP?

Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>27480297
Not him but the point he's trying to make is that they may have decided on her design before the starters.
>>
The denial is so strong in this board.
It's like you autistic faggots haven't followed the last 2 gens worth of leaks.
Yeah, I remember shitters like you all crying over the fake Greninja and Hawlucha. Not to mention Wottergate.
Do yourselves a favor and just stay quiet until the game releases. We have a limit to the denial collage, you know.
>>
>>27480211
>Read the next line faggot. It explains why it's wrong.
>>Site states trials are a rite of passige but "leak" states it's used to build the Elite 4.
A rite of passage to what? Do you know the game story already? Or are you just jumping to conclusions again?
>>
>>27483615
And what does that prove, exactly?
You know that the starter leaks are for the anime, right?
>>
>>27483699
Consider the following:
Part of the leak is fake
How many false leaks have we gotten mixed in with real confirmations? If you went back an dread the you'd be surprised at how many things were wrong with leaks that accurately predicted various things. If anything this thread is a warning to not trust the Chinese leaks fully. They fucking got ninetales' types wrong.
>>
>>27483768
Got me.

>You know that the starter leaks are for the anime, right?
This doesn't really mean anything you know because they get unfinished designs all the time.
>>
File: 1469857842248.png (291KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
1469857842248.png
291KB, 400x476px
Look I don't like how much of a faggot OP is being but he is right. Nothing has been proven nor disproven.

I'd be happy about the leaks being true because the starters look cool and I want a sea cucumber pokemon to be a thing, but even I remain skeptical because it might as well could be just a huge coincidence.

The only way we'll know for sure if they are real or not is when the starter evolutions are revealed and more info about how Alola works as a region is given to us.
>>
>>27483887
>they get unfinished designs all the time
I'd love some source on that. Seriously, I'm curious about that. Not trying to be smug.
>>
>>27483877
This. Ninetales was predicted as Fire/Fairy I think? And look how it ended up.

Honestly /vp/ can be so fucking retarded regarding leaks sometimes. You either have people denying everything at face value or people shouting and screaming "LEL BTFO" as if their opinion mattered.
>>
>>27483877
I'm considering it alright.
But OP isn't considering at all that the leaks might be real at all, which is a cronical sympton of being a sore loser.
>>
>>27479903
>The chinese leak is wrong

How is the leak being proven right on multiple occasions make it wrong?

Here's your (you)
>>
>>27483877
It's possible, but the Starters have been confirmed from two different sources now
>>
File: image.png (328KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 451x451px
>>27479903
>its another b8 thread on /vp/ episode?
>>
>>27483699
If we stay quiet you niggers will flood the board with your shitposting.
>>
>>27484533

dis

I wish people kept their shitposting under control desu

we mostly react like this because we are afraid of what's to come
>>
>>27484015
for you
>>
>>27479903
denial is not just a river in egypt
>>
The only thing we know for sure is that sun and moon will be shit.
>>
File: Chesnaught_concept_art.png (521KB, 904x639px) Image search: [Google]
Chesnaught_concept_art.png
521KB, 904x639px
>>27483928
I think its more of something you can infer from what they've said about the design process, namely that starter Pokemon are the ones that receive the most time and attention. Its not unreasonable to assume that they go through many different possible design concepts before settling on the one that makes it to the game proper.

These being preliminary concept arts would explain why they look so cluttered and unpolished compared to other anime concept art we have seen. Mallow's presence in Litten's art pretty much confirms it was made by someone who was actually on the development team, whether or not this is the final version they went with is still up in the air.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.