[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hidden Stats Gen 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gen4.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gen4.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
When I first got Pokemon Pearl like 8 years ago or whenever it might have been. I have a clear recollection of there existing a website that you could set up a trade with.
After which you could attempt to trade with the website, but the trade would "fail" partway and you'd be kicked back out with your Pokemon still in your possession.

But after having done so. You could go to said website and you could get a full view of all stats of your Pokemon, its hidden stats included like IVs, EVs, and even happiness and other stats.

I can only assume that such websites no longer exists since I can't find them anymore.
But I am not crazy am I? The weirdest thing is that searching the Internet, I fail not only to find any websites like that, but I fail to even find any references to any such website(s) having ever existed in the first place. But you must know what I am talking about right?

Is there really no way to get exact values of your IVs and EVs for gen 4, without dumping your EVs to 0 with berries and then calculating everything manually with calculators? Or using action replay level hacks?
>>
All the internet functionality for everything pre-Gen 6 has been shut down.

But I think the site you're talking about was Pokechecker
>>
>>27479382
pokecheck.org, yes that was it I believe. Thanks. It's down though, figures.
And
>All the internet functionality for everything pre-Gen 6 has been shut down.
So now what? Do I just give up on gen 4? I never finished it so I had really hoped to get back into it. I know it's old, dated, and busted.
But are there no alternatives for Pokecheck or whatever?
>>
>>27479522
Well, you don't really need IVs or EVs to complete the game. Unless you mean the battle frontier or whatever.

As for pvp competitive, that only exists if you're fighting someone in person now.
>>
>>27479638
>Well, you don't really need IVs or EVs to complete the game.
I'd still like to know if my Pokemon have perfect IVs or not, and if not then how close they are. It'll just bug me forever if I never know as I keep playing the game.
Then again I guess I could just drown the EVs to 0, then max the EVs, level up. And use a calculator.

That will suck. But I guess that's the only possible method now short of using an action replay. I guess I'll just have to grind it out to find my answers.
But damn. Not looking forward to that.
>>
>>27479802
http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcxy.shtml
It's how I did that shit for a long time. It isn't bad. Save up your Rare Candies.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.