[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a generation with only 70 new Pokemon episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 4pI85Yc.jpg (38KB, 498x306px) Image search: [Google]
4pI85Yc.jpg
38KB, 498x306px
>it's a generation with only 70 new Pokemon episode
>>
>>27476569
>it's a short game with no second region episode

TAKE ME TO KALOS
OR KANTO, AND THEN JOHTO
SOMEWHERE PLEASE
>>
>>27476569
>70 new mons
>30 Alolan Forms

I'd be okay with that
>>
>>27476603
>no second region
Is that confirmed? I thought with the tiny scale of the map, many references to Kanto, all the unresolved shit in Kalos, the whole 20th anniversary thing and the recent discussions of an "everywhere in one game" idea, it was pretty likely there'll be somewhere else to travel to?
>>
Why do people even want 100+ new pokemon every fucking region? Isn't it getting hard enough to catch everything at this point?!?! Around 70 is fine. It allows for you to play around with new stuff while checking out old stuff you haven't touched before.
>>
>>27476723
Agreed. Once we get to 1000, the need to reboot the series or something.
>>
>>27476723
>main goal of the games is to catch all pokémon
>doesn't want to catch more pokémon

I want normies to fuck off
>>
>>27476750
>reboot
Fuck that noise. Just give us more forms. We don't need 1,000 pokemon if variants are now canon.
>>
>>27476621
It's still an improvement over Johto which didn't have any new pokemon.
>>
>>27476723
Exactly, they need to pace themselves, theres some bloat in the pokedex as is.
>>
File: 1458132914445.jpg (17KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
1458132914445.jpg
17KB, 373x339px
>>27476806
>DPPt remakes come out
>all gen 4 pokemon get a new form
>>
>>27476723
Yeah,because catching the same pokemon in every game it's soo fun anon.
>>
>>27476723
Personally, finding new Pokémon and relying on them is what makes the games inderesting. I don't want to play a game where I've already seen half of its main content.
>>
>>27477070
>gen5 will never happen again

h-hold me
>>
>>27477070
Pretty much what all the pokemon fans like.
Some people don't understand the point of thiis franchise that is discovering new things aka genwuners.
Anyway,if they stop with new pokemon,a lot of people will get bored of the game,so they¡re always making new gens
>>
>>27477137
Than God there won't be a repeat of that trash
>>
>>27476569
The leaker said there would be more pokemon than in XY but not by much.

We are close to have seen over half the new gen
>>
>>27476806
This finally made my wish of Pokemon from other regions having variations come true. Wanted it ever since that Orange Island League episode.
>>
>>27477201
Fuck you, B/W and BW2 are the best
>>
>>27477201
What's it like having shit taste?
>>
>>27477201
I've played Pokemon since Gen 1 and BW/BW2 are tied for best games with G/S.

The anime was an atrocity but the games were fantastic.

X/Y kind of did a flip flop, amazing anime, mediocre games.
>>
>>27476934
>half of them are ice types
>>
>>27477452
This.
>>
>>27476569
They need to cut on the bloat anon. For a series that started with the gotta catch them all it's getting more and more difficult for a kid to do it.
>>
>>27476603
I'll take you to reddit if you keep talking like a child

>wanting johto which was padded out by a barren underleved Kanto

BW2 did it best
>Battle Subway
>Black Tower/White Forest
>Pokemon World Tournament

fucking normies with muh kanto johto
>>
>>27477853
Are you a kid?
No?
Then why aren't you trying?

Yes?
Why are you on this board?
>>
>>27477853
>GTS online trading
>Pokebank
>pokemon becoming more and more available per route like in XY

It's much easier to catch 800 now than it was in gen 2 to catch 251

Please stop posting, falseflag or not you faggots are going to make Game Freak include 50 pokemon next gen.

>MUH NOSTALGIA 150 WERE THE BEST!!!! OTHER POKEMON LOOK LIKE DIGIMON LOL!!

Please go back to Pokemon Go and Facebook and stop shitting on the only franchise I'm hyped for with your nostalgia googles normie bullshit
>>
>>27477857
>I'll take you to reddit if you keep talking like a child

What a cringe thing to say.

>>Battle Subway
That's separate. HGSS still had a Battle Frontier on top of a second region.

>>Black Tower/White Forest
Useless.

>>Pokemon World Tournament
Only good standout thing you mentioned. But again, that's separate. That's competition. I'm talking about exploration.

Fucking unovabortions growing up in a time where battle features defined their imagination over worldbuilding.
>>
>>27478002
Not that anon, but its inevitable they're going to add less pokemon as time goes on. Alternate forms are a good way to give regional pokedexes more variety without padding out an already bloated list of pokemon.

We should still get new pokemon each gen, and I'm sure we will, but realistically 70 new mons with a mix of new forms on top seems reasonable.
>>
>>27476569
>72 new pokemon
>48 mega pokemon
stop pretending that megas aren't new pokemon just because they don't have national dex numbers.
>>
>>27478355
megas are like half pokemon, it's just an old poke with spikes and a new ability/type on top
>>
>>27476806
Agreed. I'd rather have subspecies than separate pokemon that are just ANOTHER take on the same exact animal.

Like how many fucking electric rodents do we really need?
>>
>>27478462
you are completely ignoring what goes into designing, modeling, marketing and making each Mega its own pokemon. 6th gen added over 120 new pokemon, but only 72 new dex numbers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.