[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grass/Ground, Fire, Water/Fighting Night Time Evolutions Anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (225KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 537x1171px
Think about it. Those types where paired with the starters then removed for a reason. Another leak that mentions some Pokemon have different appearances has seemingly come true. It mentions that the starters will have alternate day/night evolutions which could be the secret they are talking about that the starters have. They also mention it takes up 1 pokedex slot
>>
File: 1470076386066.jpg (249KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1470076386066.jpg
249KB, 537x1171px
>>27476452
more like
grass/psychic
fire/poison
water/dragon
>>
>>27476452
>>27476815
You're not talking about the ones in the concept art right? Because those are almost definitely:
Fire/Dark or Fire/Fighting
Grass/Flying
Water/Fairy
>>
>>27476815
I thought THESE were the nighttime evolutions, and the daytime ones are still yet to be seen?

Or if it has something to do with Rockruff. That secret has yet to be revealed.
>>
There are only three slots in the dex for each line.

Alternate forms could happen though. Probably not, like how Kalos starters didn't come packaged with Megas, but could.
>>
>>27477219
The claim said that they would only take up one place in the dex
>>
>>27477143
The secret is they "synchro" during Z-Moves
>>
>>27477219
It's like how male and female Frillish don't take up 4 slots in the dex just two
>>
>>27477358
The secret was said to be shared between Rockruff AND the starters. Since Every type can use z moves, why didn't they just word that Rockruff and other pokemon share a secret? Why was it just Rockruff and the starters? That dual gender evo also mentions that Rockruff has different evos depending on different factors, just how the starters have different ones depending on gender. This leak also has some info that relates to the new Alola native mon with changed typing being Vulpix line, Sandslash line, Exectutor, and a possible hint to Fire type Marowak on the pokemon Website. There is still hope for quadrupedal Litten and friends
>>
>>27476452
I think the ones we've seen are the night evos and the types leaked on the Japanese site will be for day time evos.

That's my theory anyway, maybe I'll be BTFO in November but I cling to hope I'm right. I don't care for the current evos
>>
Night evos are not going to happen. The poster made a broad guess about color and size and barely even got it right, this is nowhere near the level of the Chinese guy predicting Salandit's species + typing.
>>
>>27477526
Gender has nothing to do with evolution variation in the starters and Rockruff.

Rockruff depends on the island you leave it on overnight to evolve.

The starters depend on whether you evolve them during day or night.
>>
>discussing fakes

Why
>>
>>27477526
I'll pick bipedal litten even if there will be quadrupedal alternative
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.