[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing Pokémon-related Secrets/Stories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 16

File: 842935723859.jpg (31KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
842935723859.jpg
31KB, 600x562px
Post your most embarrassing Pokémon-related secrets and stories! I'll go first.

>Rattata has always been my favorite Pokémon
>Never let it evolve, always use it on my team
>Gen II comes along, too poor to afford it, but Crystal comes out one year later and I get it for my birthday
>Youngster Joey fight, nothing too special
>He wants my phone number? Okay, I guess.
>Make it to Goldenrod eventually, he calls me for the first time
>He tells me about his Rattata and how he will always use it
>This guy... he understands me.
>Slowly develop a crush on a fucking NPC
>Call him at least once a day, always await his phone calls
>My heart skips a beat every time he calls me
>Write fucking fanfiction in a spiral notebook about how we travel Johto together and our Rattata fall in love, then we fall in love

I'm still really embarrassed about it, but Rattata will always be my favorite and I still have a thing for Youngster Joey. Please help me feel better about my autistic self by sharing your own embarrassing secrets and stories.
>>
File: smug.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
That's fucking pathetic, anon.
>>
>>27474768
Fucking faggot, holy shit.
>>
>>27474817
>>27474991

I know it is, but aren't most people that browse /vp/ pretty autistic? I'm sure you've done some embarrassing shit, too.

I have more stories about my Rattata love, but I don't know if I should share them now...
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 703x960px
>>27474768
>>
>>27475141

I don't get what this is supposed to mean.
Seriously, does anyone else have anything that they want to share?
>>
Nothing personally but I want to hear more about Rattata. Dudes bro as fuck.
>>
File: 8947638946.png (167KB, 732x706px) Image search: [Google]
8947638946.png
167KB, 732x706px
Okay, fine, I guess I'll just post some more shit anyway.

>About 10 years later, HGSS comes out, still hopelessly in love with Joey and a closeted Pokémon fan
>Have two good friends that also play the games
>One of them notices that I'm at the sixth gym and still have a Rattata on my team
>"lol anon why do you have that shit on your team?"
>Silently look away, pretend it's a joke, but actually kinda offended
>At this point, I have several hundred pics in my Youngster Joey folder
>Sometimes I look through them and make up romance stories in my head before I go to sleep at night

Isn't this what waifufags/husbandofags do? I guess Joey is my "husbando" or whatever.
>>
When I was 5, I cried whenever I won the E4 ,because I thought I killed their Pokemon and I did not want to harm them
>>
File: 893476896.jpg (18KB, 180x249px) Image search: [Google]
893476896.jpg
18KB, 180x249px
>>27475451

Finally, someone understands. He's truly the best Pokémon and that will never change.

Shit, I developed a pissing fetish thanks to Rattata because of what I thought it was doing in a certain Pokémon card. Pic related... My Rattata folder is slightly bigger than my Joey folder. I masturbate to it more often, too.
>>
I do similar things, you're not alone. But it wasn't a stellar idea to put it on 4chan.
>>
>>27474768
>>27475128

Uhhh, depends. Some people are normies but other people are autists.

I'm personally somewhere inbetween, wagecuck with just a lot of shit going on.

OP, unfortunately I don't have anything nearly as... Cringe as you posted with pokemon but...

>really into breeding at some point back in the day of gen 4 I believe
>bred a shit ton of pokemon for IVs and shit
>eventually got tired of it and just pokegenned them in
>finally at some point I made some female friends
>wanted to impress/make them happy so I eventually pokegen'd some shinies and claimed to have breed them

One of them was my recent ex and another was someone I haven't talked to in years. I think it was just them two? I wonder if either of them even still have them, I think my ex does.
>>
When I turned 10 I got my first electronic game. A gameboy with pokemon Gold version. You know the spot where the two youngsters are blocking the path to violet city? I got stuck there and didn't know there was a path to the right going up to mr. pokemon's house. After about 10 minutes of waiting for them to stop battling I cried and got my mom to help me. She figured it out in about 10 seconds

I later got stuck in the mountain near mahogany without flash for two days and she had to help me again. took her 4 hours or so
>>
File: 2983572.png (23KB, 168x271px) Image search: [Google]
2983572.png
23KB, 168x271px
>>27475641

It's all anonymous, so it's okay, right?

>>27475653

Pokégen is a fucking sin.

I wish more people liked Pokémon genuinely, and not just the fucking normies that played Go for two weeks and then quit. Maybe I could finally share my secrets to someone in real life one day...
>>
>>27475661
At 10? Jesus dude. Thats some really bad gaming sense you had. I remember getting people to Articuno in PKMN R/B when i was 9/10.
>>
File: 3897894634.gif (699KB, 493x278px) Image search: [Google]
3897894634.gif
699KB, 493x278px
Please share more stories, guys. I need to feel less ridiculous.
>>
>>27475909
gameboys were considered expensive and lots of parents thought video games would be a fad. I wasn't to be trusted not to break something like that under age 10.

I liked it better this way because Ash wasn't allowed to start his pokemon journey until he was 10 either. that's the excuse my parents gave me anyways. "You can't become a pokemon trainer until you're old enough"
>>
>>27475845
I'd have been around 18 or so at the time since I did this during HG/SS time. Didn't care then, hardly care now.

Honestly who cares, however you have fun with the game you should be able to have fun. I only really genned so I could play on the carts in battles against strangers and breeding for hours wasn't my fun, it was a means to an end. It was fun though the few times I've bred for real, but I have 6 or so boxes of different pokemon at this point. I can't be assed to do this every time.

If I still bothered to do online I'd inject because of the stupid way they seal off old pokemon.

Don't bother sharing secrets, people are just disappointments waiting to happen. Stay anon.
>>
File: 141559815239.png (14KB, 144x182px) Image search: [Google]
141559815239.png
14KB, 144x182px
>>27475845
>befriend nerd friend in study hall one year
>a year later i'm sending him wg/infflation doodless over the internet and he doesn't bat an eye
Anyone can find friends.
>>
File: 8349748976.png (180KB, 747x800px) Image search: [Google]
8349748976.png
180KB, 747x800px
>>27476158

It's not fair to genuine players, though. I've spent hours IV breeding the perfect team and then there's faggots like you that just cheat your way through the game. And giving the cheated Pokémon to others is really shitty and mean because they think that they are real.

And yeah, but I still want to share secrets with my future SO one day. It brings you closer, right?
>>
>>27476052
Out of curiousity are you M or F?
>>
OP I think this is the most autistic shit i've ever seen on 4chan. I respect your passon though I wish I was able to commit to anything the way you commit to Rattata
>>
File: 8973468793.jpg (149KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
8973468793.jpg
149KB, 900x1350px
>>27476254

I'm a dude, why? I think I'm bisexual, but like guys more often, so...
>>
Loyal as fuck. You have my respect man
>>
File: 89347638.jpg (307KB, 594x801px) Image search: [Google]
89347638.jpg
307KB, 594x801px
>>27476354

Yeah, I know it's pretty ridiculous, but at least I'm true to myself, right?

I really want a Rattata plush...
>>
>>27476446
correct. out of all the mons though why Rattata?
>>
File: 839467386.png (609KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
839467386.png
609KB, 600x430px
>>27476517

He's soft and fuzzy, and really cute. I love his little curly tail, and his fierce eyes. His design is just so perfect. Even the two whiskers are perfect for his li'l face. And his paws... I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about them gently rubbing my dick. His cute teeth are just precious, too. I love everything about Rattata.

And come on guys, this is a secrets / stories thread, so share some of your own shit, please.
>>
What a loser. This is on the internet forever now attatched to your IP.
>>
>>27476244
I play through legit and use the genned mons for online play where expected values are perfect. Either way, don't give me shit. I've gone on an off between legit and unlegit depending on RNG and my mood. I've softreset for legends in B/W for example for 31s.

Deal with it yo. You're taking it too personally. I did this years ago.

And then you feel like you lost your best friend when all you do is argue for 6 months after breaking up. I'm going to leave it at that, distance isn't a bad thing. It prevents dependence.
>>
File: 38974687.png (786KB, 900x1025px) Image search: [Google]
38974687.png
786KB, 900x1025px
>>27476737

That doesn't change the fact that I still personally disagree. It's immoral. But whatever, you can do what you want and I can't change that.

I want to be as close as possible to my potential future SO. That's what love is.

I love this picture so much, I just wish there was a simple Rattata version.
>>
File: yeah...webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yeah...webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>27474768
>pokemon x came out
>no interest in it
>few months later got talked into it
>few weeks into the game and still have not finished the main story
>was too busy with other games/berry farming
>fed gardevoir some EV reduction berries because she fucked up FIGHT pokemon so much she had high attack
>then discovered Aime
>made sure no one was around in my own home
>started playing with Gardevoir
>get boner
>said fuck it
>lubed up my dick
>started fucking my 3ds
>being uncircumcised this feels amazing because I still had my g-spot
>came in a matter of minutes
>ohgodwhathaveidone.jpg
>clean it the best I can
>apologize to Gardevoir
>took the 3ds to gamestop
>get new 3dsxl
And like a bitch I never did play X again.
Berries probably rotted.
>>
File: true story.png (67KB, 195x396px) Image search: [Google]
true story.png
67KB, 195x396px
>>27474768
I was only eight
I loved Suicune with all my heart
I owned all the Suicune merchandise
I would pray to Suicune at night
"Suicune is love, Suicune is life"
My Dad heard me and he calls me a faggot
I call him a little bitch, and he slaps me
I feel sad and I cry
Then I see her in my window
It's Suicune!
"Shh, no tears. Only dreams now little one"
She climbs on top of my bed and uses her ribbons to spread my buttcheeks
I am in estacy but also a little afraid
She whispers in my ear
"This is my swamp now"
She puts her paws in my butthole
It hurts, but I do it for Suicune
My Dad walks in right as Suicune and I both cum
Suicune looks at my Dad and says
"It's all dogre now"
She runs away out the window, leaving me a bloody and sticky mess on my bed
Suicune is love, Suicune is life.
>>
File: 43896736.gif (1012KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
43896736.gif
1012KB, 500x281px
>>27476960

That's pretty embarrassing. Thanks for sharing.

>>27477028

Ha ha. Veeeeery funny.
>>
>>27476960
Excuse me what.
How?
Like there's... Did you clamp it on your dick?
>>
>>27476059
don't worry anon, I understand your pain and struggle
>>
>>27477138
Yup, Gardevoir was making some sounds as my dick was touching the bottom screen as well.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.