[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1-sl8vglbxvXgO7zq1QNickw.jpg (83KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
1-sl8vglbxvXgO7zq1QNickw.jpg
83KB, 800x502px
Recently today, a new update came out about pokemon go. It basically changed the mechanics of how tracking worked, and disabled poketrackers. Pokemon Go is dead. And to any of you fucking retards who don't think so look at this crap, you idiots are still playing a broken game! Just quit and save your time, in the end there's no reward, no feeling of achomplishment, go do something useful with your life and make something out of it. Because pokemon go is now broken, Niantic ruined it and made it an unplayable game. It only supports people in cities and now it can't even do that. There's no point the the game and it's a disgrace to the franchise. I hat the game so much because it's only about hype for the new game. I can't wait for the game to just go away and be forgotten because it's stupid. It's just another pay to win game like clash of clans. It's stupid and I can't wait for it to die. I never want to see that app again and it is a disgrace to the franchise. The update did nothing good and only ruined the game for people who liked it. If you still like Pokemon Go you're an idiot. The game is for people who can't sense a bad game. The only good pokemon games were Gold and Silver and their remakes. I think this game would be better if it wasn't so stupid and they fixed it and added a real reward instead of a popup saying your level 10 minutes after it happened. The game is over and will soon join CoC or CoK as well as Clash Royale in the list of dead games nobody likes anymore. It's just pay to win and only favors those in cities, and with the update it doesn't like anyone. I used to have trouble getting to level 10 now I can't get past 8 because they completely ruined the game with the new update. Pokemon Go is dead. Pokemon Go Away. Pokemon Go is dead.
>>
>>27470859
Haven't been on/vp/ in awhile but this looks like copy pasta.
kill yourself either way
>>
>>27470859
Autism.
>>
How am I autistic if I can spell?
>>
>dead
>still in Beta

kek
>>
>>27470859

it's pretty much unplayable now. can't tell where anything is, everything runs away a lot ore often, and as soon as you pass lvl 20 there is no easy way to grind. can't even pidgey farm.
>>
This isn't Wordpress. Fuck off and write your blog somewhere else.
>>
Anyone else notice that they upped the spawn rate?
>>
File: 1352042448486.jpg (59KB, 336x346px) Image search: [Google]
1352042448486.jpg
59KB, 336x346px
>yfw you NEVER played pokemon go
>tfw you are languishing in normie tears like OP
>>
>>27470859
Google and Apple encouraged people who refunded to report the app to be taken down otherwise they won't be able to do much

Also make sure to leave a one star on it
>>
File: f571e5e3.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
f571e5e3.png
53KB, 200x200px
Did they change the ultra Ball drop rate?
>>
>>27473248
Yeah, and decreased the catch rate. Why? Obviously to boost the consumption of pokeballs. Why? Because 100 Pokeballs=$5. All Niantic has in mind is to make the Ferri$ wheel go FA$TER.
>>
>>27471015
>Autistic people can't spell

Ha
>>
>>27470859
>Pokémon GO is only bad now
>Pokémon GO was ever playable
hysterical
>>
>>27470859
The majority of Normies, that are totally fine with microtransactions will still play this.

They are just loosing a tiny part of their playerbase. Who cares. Also this>>27471940
>>
>>27473501
>The majority of Normies, that are totally fine with microtransactions will still play this.
Yep, went to my local shopping center area and more people were huddled there now than there were on the weekend.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.