[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this? New Badge Case?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (707KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
707KB, 667x800px
What is this? New Badge Case?
>>
>>27470470
For Kahuna badges, I think.
>>
>>27470470
Japanese twitter account posted about it then deleted the tweet

"いるものは、島巡りの参加者だけに授けられる「しまめぐりのあかし」。ポケモンセンター限定で、グッズ化計画も進行中!"
>>
>>27470470
>Yellow
>Red
>Blue
>>>>>>>>Pink
For what purpose
>>
>>27470596
>What you are is bestowed only to the participants of the island hopping " testimony of Shimameguri " . In Pokemon Center limited , goods plan is also in progress !
>>
>>27470700
Thanks google trad
>>
>>27470656
It's yellow, red, purple, and pink. They're the official colors for the islands of Hawai'i, Maui, O'ahu, and Kaua'i.
>>
>>27470656
>blue
Wat, that's purple.
>>
You need this to participate in the island tour.
しまめぐりのあかし means "island tour proof".
>>
>>27470656
It's yellow, red, pink and purple
Same as those dancing birds, who are Electric, Fighting, psychic and ghost.

Simple as that
>>
>>27470470
So, it won't be based on RGBY.
Kinda glad.
>>
>>27470700
>The item attached to the Hero's bag in this video is bestowed only to the participants of the Island Challenge. We are planning to release this as a limited product at various Pokemon Center stores!
>>
>>27470470
Looks like a lucky charm of some sort
>>
>>27470870
>Electric, Fighting, psychic and ghost
So these are also going to be the Tapu Koko clones' types right?
>>
>>27471019
dunno,
trial caps are classic Fire/Water/Grass/Electric, so who the fuck knows.

GF truly likes to curveball us nowadays
>>
>>27470870
>Electric, Fighting, Psychic and Ghost
>Fighting
but the red bird is fire/flying anon
>>
>>27471142
jesus christ of course how i could fuck up copying from games site.
It's fire, not fighting
>>
>>27471069
There's more Captains than just those four.
>>
>>27471190
where?
trailer had shown four
>>
>>27471190
No there's just 4. 4 Captains + 4 Kahunas replace the 8 gyms.
>>
>>27471240
Its confusing. Its wither a lot of captains for a lot trials, or maybe 2 captains for eacj island with a lot of trials between em.
>>
>>27471240
>>27471304
It's on the Japanese site. It says there's others than just those four.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/story/160801_01.html

キャプテンは4人以外にも、まだまだいるぞ!
>>
>>27470470
its for the island fairies
electric fire ghost psychic

just like the island exclusive birds
>>
>>27471402
Interesting.
Very interesting.
>>
>>27471402
Thank fuck there's more than 4. Guess there will be 8 then.
>>
>>27471304
It looks more like there are four captains per island, and you only get to fight the king after clearing all of their trials. Given that the first four are the same types as the four super moves shown, they probably give you the crystals, too.
>>
>>27471545
So 8 Captains = 8 Gyms
4 Kahuna = 4 Elite 4
Will we get a champion equivalent?
Wait, i can see why did they this, they did it to casualise the the elite 4 so you don't have to fight them all together. Instead it's one at a time spread across the islands. Because kids these are so god damn retarded they can't handle beating 4 high level trainers in a row.
>>
>>27471402
anon, i can't read chinese
>>
>>27471402
That's so weird though. Are there more than 4 islands?
>>
So the Island Challenge probably goes like this
>meet Captain (each specializing in a type)
>they tell you to go to clear a certain mission
>at the end of the mission you battle a Totem Pokémon
>talk to the Captain again and maybe get some sort of item to acknowledge your victory (I bet this is how you get the Z-Crystals)
>continue to explore the island and meet other Captains etc
>after clearing all trials in that island, you battle the Kahuna
>defeat him and get one of these badge/symbol things
>after getting all 4 four of them, you probably battle Alola's equivalent of a Champion

Sounds neat
>>
>>27471729
It would be nice if they finally gave us another 2nd region post game, so you can get non alola versions of pokemon and have a more challenging 8 gyms + E4
>>
>>27471304
I bet there is a captain for each type, and that is how you get the Z attacks for each type
>>
I wonder if the Kahuna will specialize in a certain type or just have multitype teams like some champions
>>
>>27472162
If you look at the backgrounds in the Japanese trailer, the places where they show all four of them look like places on the first island. It looks like each island has four of them, for a total of 16.
>>
File: 1461272202427.png (64KB, 410x371px) Image search: [Google]
1461272202427.png
64KB, 410x371px
>>27472840
>16 captains
>one for every type, except two
>mfw dark type will probably be cucked AGAIN
>>
>>27472961
I'd but it
>>
Or trials can be just side quests as Contests
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.