[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear starterfags, STOP SHITPOSTING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: 1470028668011.png (239KB, 565x448px) Image search: [Google]
1470028668011.png
239KB, 565x448px
This is getting out of hand. You are celebrating something you think might be confirmed by being assholes and constantly shitposting. Your shitposting is in vane after all.

Reasons it's fake:
1. Why would a starter evolve into something so gender specific?
2.Why is Litten evo so poorly drawn? Fuck have you seen that thing's hands?
3.Why would you think a trio of evos is real based on there not being gyms?
4. So the pic has a girl with a flower in her. So does Phoebe.
5. You have no evidence to say without a doubt that these are real, let alone to justify the amount of shitposting you're doing.
6.The types for the starters have already been revealed by accident. Litten will be Fire/Ground and Poplio will be Water/Fighting.

I'm adding a rule to lessen the amount of shitposting:
When contesting an argument you cannot say the fallowing:

>Something about denial
>You're retarded. (Without backup reason.)
>Just accept it.
Discuss. I wanna see if you can contest what I have to say without breaking one of the rules. Good Luck!
>>
You are unironically in denial. One of the new characters revealed in today's trailer is in Litten3's art.
>>
It's more than just the flower in her hair you absolute donut
>>
File: 1469859001792.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469859001792.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
Haven't you been BTFO enough for one gen
>>
OP you've broken all of your rules already
>>
File: 1456996937702.jpg (67KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1456996937702.jpg
67KB, 500x494px
Shittenfag got BTFO. Bara Litten is LITERALLY gonna be the new Chesnaught/Emboar, the most hated starter evo ever. This delusion and desperation is delicious BTW, keep it up.
>>
>>27469030
you too
>>
>I don't buy into irrefutable evidence staring me in the face
>but I do believe that the type images on the website are definitive proof of what the starters evolve into
i dont think youre a real person
>>
>>27468907
The real reason they're fake is that they're Japanese leaks with "CONFIDENTIAL" written in English. Everyone seems to be ignoring this.
>>
>>27468946
You broke rule 1 faggot!
>>27468976
Shit that's what I was forgetting!
>No BTFO,
Actual arguments.
Also when this thread is done I'll archive it so contest my points carefully.
>>27469030
Care to explain?
>>27469125
You faggots keep surprising me with """""arguments""""" I didn't think to disallow.
>>27469166
Holy fuck this nigga get's a gold star!
>>
File: henry-cavill-e1439614818808.jpg (135KB, 915x1076px) Image search: [Google]
henry-cavill-e1439614818808.jpg
135KB, 915x1076px
>>27469166
That desperation
>>
>>27469246
Care to disprove him retard?
>>
>>27469230
confirmed for taking the piss
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 866x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 866x391px
(:
>>
>>27469246
Look up the definition of desperation.
>>
Come the fuck on now. I thought they were fake until today. It's literally the exact same girl, same hairstyle, same flower, and you can see the pattern of her shorts on the concept art.
>>
File: 1470056645249.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470056645249.png
285KB, 620x458px
>>27468907
1. Leaker that had a lot of it's info right said starter final evos will have two forms.
2. This is subjective, but I'll humor you anyways and say it's possible it was early concept art since it was leaked fairly early. Also, we have a different lead artist or director/whatever now so that may be why it looks different compared to other gens.
3. I don't see anyone basing these leaks on that fact? People are basing their opinions on the fact that Mallow is featured in Luchalitten's art.
4. That's just a weak argument to make. Sounds like you're being salty. Mallow is very clearly pictured.
5. You have no arguments saying the evos are fake. On the other hand, the believers have actual evidence and links can be made that lean towards the leaks being real.
6. Where have they been leaked? In the coding on the site? That information can be pulled out from anywhere, or just be due to an error in coding and someone leaving behind unused coding. Once again, a paper thin argument with no real proof compared to Mallow's reveal.

So, you still in denial?
>>
File: megacharizard.jpg (1MB, 2552x3312px) Image search: [Google]
megacharizard.jpg
1MB, 2552x3312px
>>27469340
Trolling is a art
>>
File: Noivern_concept_art.png (496KB, 978x692px) Image search: [Google]
Noivern_concept_art.png
496KB, 978x692px
>>27469314
>>27469340
Rev up those asses, I'm going in dry
>>
File: 1470058618927.jpg (378KB, 1242x1778px) Image search: [Google]
1470058618927.jpg
378KB, 1242x1778px
>>27469393
Here is that leak I was speaking of.
>>
>>27468907
Let them wallow. We'll be playing the game while leakfags will still be making compilations and posting on vp how right they were with barely any playtime on the game.
>>
File: 1462425719256.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462425719256.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>27468907
Sure I'll bite
1. Meganium, Braxien, and Chesnaut look pretty gender specific to me although i can imagine any of them as the alternate gender
2. The litten drawing is concept art. Art WE were not meant to see. It needs to convey an idea its not promotional material.
3. The evos are compiled with the other leaks (this is the weakest link of your argument and mine)
4. The Girl looks EXACTLY the same. Down to the pigtail and the flower in the hair
5. You have no evidence to say without a doubt these are fake, let alone justify the amount of authority your attempting to speak from.
6. The credibility of those typings is as dubious, if not moreso than the leaks everyone is discussing. How can you call for more evidence in point 3 but accept this as a counter point?

I dont fully believe in any of the leaks because all of them could have added extra bullshit along the way. And i dont want to beleive in them because I hate Litten's evolution.

But that girl showing up in Littens evo, the absence of gyms, and the totem pokemon is too on the nose to be a coincidence. I've been with this franchise from the start and i would have never predicted no gyms. Do you remember the amount of people who immediately discredited the leaks for that point alone? Hell, I was one of those people.
>>
>>27469528
10/10 would read again
>>
>>27469483
Why would leakfags do anything but play the game when it releases you moron?

The reason people are shit posting and mining for leaks is out of anticipation for the game.
>>
>>27468907
OP, where you at? Waiting on your salt.
>>
>>27469635
Dat butthurt
>>
>>27469317
I assume that's a british/english term. You're gonna have to define that for me.
>>27469371
Maybe the leak just showed her as a hint and the starters are fake.
>>27469393
1.So which form would the siren be in?
2.It's possible but that seems like an easy excuse for crappy drawing.
3.I saw people saying sense no gyms is confirmed starters are confirmed as well.
4.See above.
5.See number 6
6.This was in the source code for the japanese website. Listed as Grass/Flying, Fire/Ground and Water/Fighting.
https://youtu.be/nv4lCzwlM38?t=66

>>27469528
1.I can see maybe the first two but compare it to popermaid and they're worlds apart. also Chestnaut!?
2.Fair enough I guess but still seems like an easy dodge.
3. the chinese leak and the evo leak are separate!
4. See above.
5.See #6.
6.They're on the fucking japanese site you retard! This defines the word reaching!
>>
>>27470306
1. Chesnaut looks very masculine to me. I can sort of see it as female but it looks as masculine as The Tiger. And The mermaid looks as feminine as Braxien.
2. ---
3. Again you're right. But using point 6 and claiming this point is dubious is two faced. It you want to stick to what can purely be proven, it makes sense to strike point 6 from the record. How do you know they both arent real? They're both supported in different ways and they dont contradict one another.
4. You've proven nothing? So what they're seperate? What gives you the authority to say both are wrong? You are basically the same as the people saying their right, except you have smoking guns like the girl, the gyms, the totems, and the alternate forms.
5.See 4 or 6
6. Nice job breaking your own rule? But how does them being on a japanese site make them more credible? By that logic the starter leaks are more credible as well because they're japanese too! the language of the site is irrelevant, we looked at the coding of a site and assumed they were place holders for the starters...and not that the ground typing was a placeholder for the GROUND type pokemon we got later on. Why are you willing to believe in something that is reaching as far as the leaks? Not going to bring up the dubious order the types were arranged in?

Again, i dont fully believe the leaks either. There's no reason to believe these guys didnt toss extra bullshit into the truth. But plenty of off the wall shit has been confirmed, that was explicitly present in those leaks.
>>
>>27470306
1. My guess would be Sun since it has a cheery appearance. But once again, who knows. Right now, it seems those three evos are confirmed.
2. It's not easy, it's completely logical. It's very early art that was LEAKED, meaning no one outside of the official team were meant to see it. Once again, how good it looks is subjective.
3. I haven't seen that pop up compared to Mallow being revealed.
4. The leaked starters are leaning towards confirmed because Mallow is clearly pictured in Luchlitten's art. There is no doubt or arguments to be made there. It is fact. These leaks were made early and Mallow has always been there. Now it's revealed that the girl in those leaks is a part of the game. That's a pretty decent piece of evidence that says they're legit.
5 + 6. Once again, that means nothing. That coding could have been left there for some other reason. There is absolutely nothing actual pointing to it belonging to the evos. The only thing linking them is that they were found while looking at the starter pages. That doesn't even hold up when compared to the Mallow reveal.

Sorry, but as much as the Luchalitten, Robinhoot and Entermaid believers are being sore winners with their constal shitposting and BTFOs, they have the better proof.

It seems like a matter of time before they're proven right beyond a doubt.
>>
File: 1467235211231.jpg (27KB, 323x315px) Image search: [Google]
1467235211231.jpg
27KB, 323x315px
>Brings up great counter arguments to believerfags.
>Crickets
Thaaaaaaaat's 4chan.
Also mfw one third of page 1 is about fake starter evos.
>>
>>27470863
I said don't call someone a retard unless you have a good reason. You keep saying 6 is dubeous but it's on the japanese POKEMON website. I linked you a video! The ground type was in between the fire and water typings. meaning it isn't fucking there at random.
>>27470920
Except for the fact that it's right god damn next to the types for the starters. Why would they just randomly put ground and fighting out of nowhere?
Did you guys even watch the video at all?
>>
>>27468907
>Something about denial
>You're retarded. (Without backup reason.)
>Just accept it.

>You broke rule 1 faggot!
>You faggots keep surprising me with """""arguments""""" I didn't think to disallow.
>They're on the fucking japanese site you retard!
>.It's possible but that seems like an easy excuse for crappy drawing.
>seems like an easy dodge.

considering you're breaking your own """""rules"""""" and hide behind the excuse of "oh that's an easy point to make whine whine whine"

you're deep in denial. any arguments made are going to be pointless.

that being said

BTFO, faget.
>>
>>27470306
kys you raging denialfag
>>
>>27468907
>STOP SHITPOSTING
>Shitposts

This is some nuclear denial right here hoo boy
>>
>>27468907
OP has a point. Plus the starters look really ... bad looking in my opinion. Rowlet is okay but the other two are weird
>>
>>27471364
because it's coding, fuckwit. people are always cutting corners with coding with leaving shit lying around instead of taking the shit out. happened with the ORAS demos. instead of REMOVING vital coding, they just tried to hide and block it. cutting corners.

site coding is no different. it's a helluva lot more likely some lazy fuck just left coding for some other pokemon lying around rather than deleting it.

you're denying hard fucking evidence of Mallow being in leaks over some typing pictures that aren't linking back to anything.

>the girl in luchlitten art is revealed as being real and canon to the sun and moon games

but hey, that doesn't matter because

>hurr durrr durr hidden typings on the starter pages therefore factual and proving the leaks wrong
>>
>>27471401
Nice job trying to say I broke a rule and then braking it yourself.
Plus I said if you have a good reason that justifies calling someone a retard.
You had to copy paste it to have it in the post how did you fuck up so badly!?
I didn't say you couldn't call someone a faggot.
Or faget as you say.
>>27471413
Rule 1 faggot. Try again with a little more salt.
>>27471483
Rule 1 and it's not shitposting if your intentions are pure.
>>27471701
I said it's possible that the leak could've been hinting at her in an earlier post.
This is fun!
>>
>>27471585
> Plus the starters look really ... bad looking in my opinion.

Your opinion isn't fact, so you're only agreeing with the fuckwit OP because you both are in denial of hard fucking evidence.

OP has no points and his only horse in the race is
>whiny bitch comments about an argument being easy to make while not even contesting these """""oh so easy""""" arguments themselves
>hidden coding on JPN site that really doesn't prove shit
>>
File: hand.png (359KB, 743x445px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
359KB, 743x445px
pssh... nothin personnel, kid
>>
>>27471933
Calm down dude I am in no denial. I do not like these starters and I feel like they wouldn't fit in the game. Time will tell
>>
>>27471909
holy shit you're deep in the hole aren't you
>>
>>27471909
nigga, i'm gone. i'm not arguing with a prom night abortion. you're gonna deny whatever argument is made.

have fun boxing your starters while everyone else is enjoying the fuck out of the game with low sodium levels.
>>
>>27471933
Rule 1 also the types on the official starter page on the official Japanese website were Flying Ground and Fighting.
>>27471701
Why would they have the types for a ground and fighting type on the official STARTER page?! How desperate are you!?
>>27472146
Ladies and Gentlemen we have our very first ragequit!!!
I'll deny your arguments because they're trash and should be denied Whatever ends up being the starters I'll use cause I'm not a salty faggot like you.
>>
I can't tell if op is trolling or if he's genuinely retarded
>>
>>27468907
Let's tally up how well you're doing so far.
>Argument presented with a challenge but not contested=1 point
>An argument fully contested=2 points
Score is tallied by how many points you can get for each argument not how many people got a point from an argument.

1.People brought up a couple good points like Maganium and Delphox but comparing to merlio it's worlds apart. =1 Point.

2.I met halfway with people on this but also saying that their responses sounded like an easy dodge to explain away art mistakes.
I think I'll give a 2 with this one sense i guess it did get contested and my point is subjective. +2 points.

3. Nobody really contested this one.

4. People actually brought up some good points. +2 points

5.Nobody has shown completely solid evidence that these are real.

6.This point went completely uncontested with a few people bringing up """arguments""" bordering on grasping at straws territory.

That's 5 points out of 12.
Let's see what you can do /vp/.
Good Luck!
>>
>>27472689
genuinely autistic.
>>
>>27473445
At least I can make better arguments.
>>
>>27473721
No, you can't and haven't. All you've done is plug your ears and cry over your imaginary rules that you can't even follow
>>
File: 1469413412466.png (115KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469413412466.png
115KB, 512x512px
>YOU BROKE RULE 1!!
lmao
>>
>>27473721
>>27473819
>No, you can't and haven't. All you've done is plug your ears and cry over your imaginary rules that you can't even follow

Preach.
>>
>>27473819
Show me an example of where I broke a rule.
I made six arguments in the OP where were you?
>>
>>27469528
>2. The litten drawing is concept art. Art WE were not meant to see. It needs to convey an idea its not promotional material.

As such my only hope is that the designs have been revised and refined. Those fucking hands on Litten's evo are absolutely abominable.
>>
>>27474380
>>27470306
>They're on the fucking japanese site you retard! This defines the word reaching!
>>
>>27470306
>maybe the leak just showed her as a hint and the starters are fake
You have got to be kidding me.
>>
>>27474672
I said don't do it without a reason. Meaning just calling someone a retard with no accompanying points is ATR.
>>27474936
Say it. I know you want to say it. Honestly though it could be a hint at the starter evos and uhhhhh Mallow that's her name!
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.