[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW POKÉ-BALLS CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

A NEW POKÉ-BALL FOR GENERATION 7 CONFIRMED??? WHAT???
>>
I dub thee...HM SLAVE BALL
>>
Ten bucks say they are special HM balls, given to you as you progress through the story and contain a special pokemon to help traverse areas or unlock secret rooms.
>>
yeah im guessing these are probably the pokeballs used for riding pokemon
>>
>>27468586
They're the balls that the rental Pokemon come in
>>
Maybe it's some kind of teleporter ball that can send out any of the Ride Pokemon.
>>
Does this mean N and team plasma are coming back. I mean humans are now making some pokemon physical HMslaves literally.
>>
File: poke ride.png (544KB, 940x349px) Image search: [Google]
poke ride.png
544KB, 940x349px
>>27468660
Probably that
>>
File: chrome_2016-08-01_17-17-50.png (395KB, 367x487px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-08-01_17-17-50.png
395KB, 367x487px
At least post the full picture.
Looks like the balls come with a special device, >>27468838 seems likely
>>
>>27468586
that's a nice helmet
>>
What if the Pokeball is linked to the box system (not yours, but a public rental box kind of deal) and it acts as a teleporter, like a Pokemon Uber, where you use the little hand device to request a ride Pokemon, and then it's transferred to your Rideball, so you only ever need one, and the Ride Pokemon can be swapped out at any moment.
>>
>When riding your own Pokemon you didn't need any safety gear
>But the Ride Pokemon require you to wear safety gear, because the company in charge of them wants to avoid lawsuits
It's genius.
>>
>>27468586
it's just the Alola form of Voltorb using thunder shock
>>
File: 1390595825848.png (296KB, 396x356px) Image search: [Google]
1390595825848.png
296KB, 396x356px
>>27468586
>yfw riding Skidoo and Rhyhorn and surfing/diving on Sharpedo and Kyogre was beta testing for this feature
>>
>>27469273
I am used to this kind of shit from them. Formes were a precursor to Mega Evolution after all.
>>
>>27469273
Gen 6 as a whole feels like a beta test for Gen 7.
>>
>>27469422
It wouldn't surprise me, considering that Gen 6 had to spend a majority of it's time adjusting to 3d.
>>
>>27469273
They do that a lot, like with Amity Square in DPPt as a test for following Pokemon in HGSS. I assumed that it was a test, otherwise it'd be absolutely useless and stupid in XY.
>>
>>27468966
>Sharpedo
Well, at least it's not only Gen 7 and Gen 1 mons all around. They acknowledge that other generations exist as well.
>>
>>27469565
We've seen Gen 5 fluffy doggo too, I think.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.