[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know what went wrong, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
What went right?
>>
>>27468584
nothing went wrong you twat cunt
>>
Nothing went right
>>
Bots still work fine.
I don't care what happened.
>>
>>27468690
Not even the new outfits?

>>27468727
>not even spoofing manually
>>
I feel like battery consumption is slightly better now. There's also been fewer crashes.

But that's just the cherry on top of the shit Niantic took at my doorstep.
>>
>>27468584
The app doesnt crash that much for me. Instead of it crashing every 5 minutes it now it crashes every 6 minutes. Its really helpful.
>>
Genwun pandering. They knew their market well, they just couldn't handle them all
>>
>>27468584
Still not clear on the changelog.

Can anyone bring me up to speed?
Android user, if that helps.
>>
>>27469566
*Removed footprints from nearby list
*Made Pokéballs look nicer and added more text to wild encounters
*New icons for achievements
*Can customize your trainer at any time
*Balanced moves
*UI adjustments
*Can't transfer favorited Pokémon
*Inadvertantly removed Battery Saver on iOS
>>
the new position of the transfer button is infinitely better because you dont have to scroll down each time
>>
>>27469689
And still no trainer to trainer trading.

Wait...no footprints? How in the fuck are you supposed to track anything NOW? Scan and/or spoof?
>>
>>27469979
Nope, they're shutting down the scanning sites and apps, too.
>>
>>27469979
Well with the 3 footprint bug still being a thing I wouldn't call it much of a loss
>>
>>27469979
I read somewhere that they're gonna add proximity with meters from you, which I think it's better, however right now everything is fucked
>>
>>27469979

Having to constantly scan your position, the position of a dozen pokemon nearby, calculating the difference, and giving you constant updates ended up being one of the biggest issues the game had.

It was also more likely leading people onto private property because they knew for sure that's where the pokemon they were chasing was.

So they got rid of it.

Now you just know there are pokemon around and you explore, but since you're not 100% sure it's in some guy's backyard, you're less likely to specifically go there looking for it. And the servers become more stable and it drains less battery life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.