[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Mega/Key Stone Shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Mega Stone slot.jpg (53KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Stone slot.jpg
53KB, 720x405px
Possible Mega/Key Stone Shot?
>>
*Slot
>>
>>27468340
Didn't the bio say you need your pokemon to hold a special crystal in order for it to use the attack?
>>
because it's a round spot it means keystone? no...the leaker that revealed alternate forms said that there are no Mega Pokemon introduced in the games but Ash-Greninja is a thing and to 'make that connection ourselves' meaning synchro.
Maybe after a while, certain Pokemon will take your appearance when using the attacks?
>>
>>27468468
Yes, but that just means that Z-Moves and Mega Evolutions are mutually exclusives. You can only do 1 of both per battle, and not with the same Pokémon.
>>
>>27468600
Official images aren't good enough yet some random-ass leaker who has gotten a multitude of facts wrong is? Fuck off, Megas are staying, and we'll get more so they can sell more merch. Synchro isn't going to be a fucking thing and Ash-Greninja DEFINITELY isn't either.
>>
>>27468713
>Ash-Greninja DEFINITELY isn't either.
I would be willing to believe this if Zygarde didn't get it's special forms from the anime.
>>
>>27468713

No megas 'introduced', by that I mean, no new ones, I never said they aren't in the game, they're just not the focus of the story like they were in X/Y. Z Moves are.

And this official image doesn't show shit other than the Z Move bracelet.
And how do you know the leaker got things wrong cause from what I read, he got the alternate forms right and nothing else has been proven wrong.

And you can't state Ash-Greninja definitely isn't going to happen as if you know all.
Ash-Greninja is a thing he said, by that he could mean synchro forms is a thing, not a Ash looking Greninja.
>>
>>27468627
>Z-Moves and Mega Evolutions are mutually exclusive
Please source me on this, I need to know whether GF fucked up and made Megas more powerful or not.
>>
File: 1438002261222.png (48KB, 172x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438002261222.png
48KB, 172x200px
>>27468627
>You can only do 1 of both per battle, and not with the same Pokémon.
>he forgot about Rayquaza
>>
>>27468713
>Ash-Greninja DEFINITELY isn't either.
I bet you thought the chinese starter leaks were fake too
>>
>>27469129
Here's what we know:
>Z-Moves can only be used if a Pokemon is holding the right Z-Crystal
>They need to have a move that matches that type, and you need to have that same Z-Crystal equipped in your Z-Ring
Only Rayquaza would potentially be able to use both Mega Evolution and a Z-Move. What's unclear, though, is whether there's a limit on Z-Moves (once per battle), or if you can use as many as you want on as many as you want (i.e. having the Ground Z-Crystal on your entire team so they can all use that Z-Move).
>>
>>27469880
Nvm I forgot they said Z-Moves were once per battle only
>>
File: 1445994073497[1].png (679KB, 799x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1445994073497[1].png
679KB, 799x1060px
>>27469142
>>27469880
>>27468627

>Z-Moves don't have to be the pokemon's own type
>Mega Rayquaza with a coverage Z-Move that ohkos its counters
>>
>>27470976
Would smogon make AG a real tier and then make a "fuck it" tier?
>>
>>27469035
The leaker never said that there were no new Megas. Give me a screencap and then I'll believe you.
>>
>>27470976
>>mfw an -ate pokemon with the Normal typed Z move
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.