[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pgg/ Pokemon Go General - we all hate this game now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 64

I checked the catalog and didn't see a pokemon go general, so I made one
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 750x415px
FUCK YOU WE HAVE LEAKS
>>
>>27465102
leaks?
>>
>>27465186
he we the bed, so mommy won't drive him the slightly longer way to school that goes past a bunch of pokestops
>>
https://github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

I've tried the 1.6 version of that scanner but it doesn't work well. What is the best version to use?
>>
>>27465882
https://github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map
I've still been using this, the 2.1 release, and it works ok but I swear their servers are getting shittier and the spawns are globally fewer or they're intentionally holding data from detected scanner accounts

not sure about that other one, I'll give it a try
>>
>>27466266
>spawns are globally fewer
I'd believe that. Judging from the latest update, Niantic wants the game to be more difficult and less fun
>>
Not botting and spoofing, do you like being cucked?
>>
>>27466490
Without walking, what's the point of even playing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-01-15-32-51.png (227KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-01-15-32-51.png
227KB, 540x960px
Is this any good?

Probably the most interesting pokemon I've got
Turned up while I was sat in the park by a lure
>>
>>27466718
I walk while the bot is going.
>>
>Removed in-game tracker and banned third party solutions
>Nearby Pokemon list is buggy as fuck and leaves old Pokemon on it j til you force close and reopen te game
>Pokemon are suddenly harder to catch for no reason
>Removed EXP bonuses for great throws, curve balls for no reason
>Still no cool down period after completely defeating a gym, leaving it open for anyone to claim
>No news on trading, PvP battles or future updates
>"Text fixes and character customisation"
Pokemon Go is done for if Niantic doesn't pull their first out of their arse and actually listen to the community. At this point you're better off sitting in a bar that put a lure up instead of walking around aimlessly.
>>
People still actually play this?

I played the week before its official release and around 10 days afterwards, mostly in university and on the way home. Then semester break began and I can't be bothered to go out just to farm items for this half-assed "game".

I'm level 21 and as long as niantic doesn't actually add good content, this game is dead for me.
>>
>>27466880
this, until they fix it I'm just going to farm pokestops and hatch mons on my way to work and back
>>
>nox supposedly saves location
>spoof around my home yesterday, turned the game off
>turn it on today
>I'm in sydney fucking straya
Well, I'm banned.
>>
File: 1469385739079.jpg (129KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469385739079.jpg
129KB, 1200x900px
Is there any explanation for the update changes beyond "Niantic actively hates Pokemon Go players"?
>>
>>27467480
Good thing I'm cautious and always reput my home in. Seriously it says sydney right there why wouldn't
>>
>>27467645
Nope, and that's what makes it so disappointing to all of us. All it takes is for one Niantic employee to post a blog post explaining their reasons for said update and an ETA for fixes to make us more accepting about the situation. Instead they opt to keep everyone in the dark and slowly killing their reputation and what could had been a great game.
>>
>>27467746
Because it always saved my location right up until today where I was magically transported to kangaskhan land.
>>
so i loaded in and its the location im supposed to be at, but theres no pokestops, no pokemon, nothing

is it servers being shitty? i hear softbans is when you can see everything but not interact
>>
>>27467914
Game is being shitty, Restart a few times until something appears. You may also want to walk around, sometimes it'll start showing pokestops once you're like 10 blocks away from your original location.
>>
I'm trying to use Necrobot in a new location and it keeps telling me I'm outside my range. I'm just trying to set it up to hit all the stops on campus while I'm in my lecture while last night I had it running around my home. What do I need to do?
>>
>>27467981
Try asking in the botting general or over on /vg/

I'd like one general free for people to talk about the game rather than just endless questions about bot scripting
>>
>>27466880
>This has been my only method of playing since day one.
>Walk to the bar collecting stops on the way
>Have a few beers and take advantage of lures
>Walk home drunk with tons of mons
I find this method far more enjoyable then all day walking, spoofing or anything else. Botting looks interesting to see what would happen but does not look fun at all and probably banned soon
>>
Honestly Niantic could give a damn about our questions and concerns over the matter and frankly, why would they? If you read the interviews, the head of Niantic openly talks about how much he hates the use of tracking and botting because it violates their terms of service etc etc, and for the most part, Niantic is a small company when compared to Pokemon company. They have every opportunity to reach out to the community but opt not too simply because they either

A, Are too busy still rolling in the money that millions of people paid to just catch pokemon

B. Are too busy worrying about Ingress

C. Are actually that buttmad people tried to fix their shitty broken game and went over their heads to do so.

One way or the other, its not like Pokemon company would care either. The game printed money.
>>
>>27467050
I stopped playing too now I just spoof.
Used to play while walking my dog now I just walk my dog because it's actually more enjoyable.
>>
>>27468829
spoofers are poofters
>>
Fucking hell it's shit playing now

>Really nice day, sunny as fuck
>Walk doggo, there's a big nearby in a park with a gym at the bottom, and another at the top
>Take the gym at the bottom
>Run up hill with dog, take the gym at the top
>By the time I reach the top the gym at the bottom has been taken
>By the time I go back down the gym at the top has been taken
>Didn't see a single other person the entire time

Literally impossible to claim more than 1 gym ownership per day because you don't have time to get to another gym before the one you just gets claimed again by a spoofer

Sad that with the weather as nice as it is, kids are just staying indoors now and playing on their computers.
>>
Are lures useless? I always find the same shitty pokemon. Level 20.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-175605.png (748KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-175605.png
748KB, 1440x2560px
>naming doesn't work anymore
Shit, have only one Vaporeon, it's 1190CP, Just got to 20lvl. Am I screwed?
>>
>>27471004
I think it depends on the location. My local park mostly attracts Pidgeys, Weedles and maybe a Staryu, while my local pub attracts Magnemite, Grimer, Omanyte and Exeggcute like crazy.
>Pokemon Go confirmed for promoting alcoholism
>>
>>27471125
I hear you have to rename your vaporeon before trying to evolve another vaporeon for it to work. I also hear you have to basically reset your phones data or someshit like take out battery and sim card and restart. Im not sure. Im just curious because my Jolteon has shit IVs and Im sitting on a pretty good Eevee unsure if I can evolve it into a Jolteon.
>>
>no power saver
>no tracking

they took out the two best features
>>
Anyone know an android alternative to iosEmus?
Basically fucks up the game and let's you walk around with a dpad. Makes it good for lazy fat fucks like me and makes it feel more like a Pokémon game.
>>
If you turn off the screen, will the phone vibrate when new pokemons appear?
>>
>>27467914
Doing the same thing for me.
>>
>>27471312
My first eevolution was Jolteon. Saved up enough candies for two more, named Pyro and Rainer, both worked, dindu nothing else. That was about two weeks before.
>>
>>27471444
No, at least not on Android. This is where PokeDetector with a throwaway Google account comes in, it saves battery and supported my smartwatch which is nice. Not sure if it still works however, and it had been removed from the Play Store...
>>
File: 1469551608316.jpg (51KB, 408x394px) Image search: [Google]
1469551608316.jpg
51KB, 408x394px
any necrobotters noticing with a path set on you don't catch lured pokemon? Ive noticed this for the last couple days and I cant figure out whats wrong.

I'm finally at the point where its a server issue with lag and there's nothing I can do about it. Any opinions?
>>
i updated the app and now the pokemons become super hard to catch. a few ran away. i am still at level 9. did this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>27471851
Yes nantic decided everyone was lvling too fast, also took out bonus xp.
>>
>>27471912
how can i revert this? i cant even catch a fucking rattata with cp60
>>
Is PTC dicked again?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-183824.png (482KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-183824.png
482KB, 1440x2560px
>>27471851
Same for me. I'm level 16 and suddenly even a CP80 Weedle requires multiple balls before running away. I also noticed Pokemon are jumping and attacking more often now, kinda frustrating to say the least.

>>27472205
Yes.
>>
Any real alternatives for pokevision?
>>
>>27472450
i hear Pokesear.ch works.
Tried it last night to catch a few bulbasaurs around me, but it stopped showing anything last night and still isnt showing anything today. Then again, I tried walking around and found nothing as well so it could just be that all the bulbasaurs suddenly vanished.
>>
>>27472559
Same, it doesn't show anything.
>>
>>27471422
There's a lot of Xposed modules that claim to do that, haven't tried them myself
>>
>>27471330
>apple
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-120000.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-120000.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I stalk the kikebook normie group for pokemon go and they are starting to rage over the bot accounts appearing around North Dakota that take over gyms for ez rewards. I'd rage too if I didn't know about the progress people have made with first spoofing, then mapping, then botting, and now snipping.

This guy probably has no idea the person who took the gyms is just a bot that warps all over the globe and only picked Bismarck by chance.
>>
>>27472328

same here, just got to 20 and I can't catch shit. there is only one stop near me, I was hard pressed on balls already and now I can't even pidgey farm.

I'm curious to see how much further they can break the game next update, I can't level, can't find any mons, and I'm getting bored like I do with all my other freemium games
>>
Niantic is too busy trying to sue small-time app creators that fix the game's problems then actually trying to communicate with the community or fix their shitty game themselves. So disappointing. This game had such great potential.
>>
File: 1469409766441.jpg (192KB, 814x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469409766441.jpg
192KB, 814x1024px
What are the chance TPC releases their own Pokemon Go-esq game now that Niantic dropped the ball?
>>
File: oddish.png (362KB, 664x702px) Image search: [Google]
oddish.png
362KB, 664x702px
Anybody else notice more people abusing things like spoofing since the update? I'm still playing fair and its fucking crazy how quickly some players have overtaken me. I'll be at a gym and 4 people will be fighting but I'll be alone in the middle of nowhere. Its fucking annoying because they obviously visit awesome places to gather xp and mons and then come back and take the gyms. Meanwhile I'm out randomly walking about grinding pidgeys. Fuck I hate myself. This game was so good, all the people playing the the first weeks made me so happy. I'm so sad. Why? Niantic? What the fuck? Why?
>>
>>27473588
Has there ever been a successful sequel to a phone app?
>>
>>27473612
Because they are fucking retards. Look at how shitty ingress is.

Look at how fucking tumblr tier the character art is.
>>
>>27473612
I spoof. But I dont fuck with gyms. I just use it to go to pokemon nest somewhat near me. Theres not much reward in taking gyms anyways and its pretty easy to take them since you just got to do 6V1 a lot till its yours. The only gyms I take are ones I will walk to and even then I put a 11cp Magikarp on it so someone else can easily take it from me. I just want the daily 10 Pokecoins.
>>
File: 1469596478232.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1469596478232.png
301KB, 520x678px
Question
Is Vaporeon worth getting now with the update?
Is it still stronger cp wise compared to the other 2?
>>
File: 1469564454658.png (304KB, 600x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1469564454658.png
304KB, 600x1022px
>>27473877
Yes. Vaporeon is still top 6 for the cost/ease to get. I cycle a team of 6 vaporeon + revives to clean out gyms.
>>
>>27473877
its a vaporeon. cool fish dog. why not get one
>>
>>27473877

Yes. Vaporeon isn't the most broken mon in the game anymore, but it's still top-tier. For the effort to get it compared to how strong it is, there's not really much that outclasses it right now.
>>
>>27473743
It was the first picture of a sad oddish I found on DeviantArt, I haven't even bothered checking out Ingress, I'll give it a look.
>>27473746
Fair enough I guess, the people I'm talking about are level 30+ and all have more than one 2000+ dragonite, I have yet to see a dratini at all and I'm level 25. I want the coins too but its annoying when the spoofers can move around better than you can and your having to walk everywhere when they are sat on their ass. I've clocked over 200km already and I'm getting tired with it. I need to coins to get eggs to level though. It'd be justified if it was fair. I'm just complaining though. I understand why you would want to spoof, rural areas like here are shit. All my best pokemon are from eggs. I have about 15 Hypnos. God, it just feels so broken, but it could be so much more.
>>
>>27471125
Moron it only works once per each eeveelution
>>
>>27471312
I think it just works for the dex. Once you have one registered, it doesn't work for it anymore.
>>
are there any Pokemon map websites Niantic hasn't shut down yet?
>>
How could someone drop the ball so fucking hard? They didn't have to do ANYTHING and they would've kept being a success. And they still managed to fuck that up.
>>
So they made it even harder to catch pokemon with this update. No Niantic, I'm not going to spend money on balls just because you lowered the catch rate.

Did anyone hear what they are doing with legendary events?

>Must be in a huge city like NYC
>the more balls thrown, higher catch rate
>gib monies please

AND they are going to add pokemon centers some time soon at certain businesses like McDonalds.

>must enter the building to access the pokemon center
>>
File: 1373628279985.png (222KB, 198x476px) Image search: [Google]
1373628279985.png
222KB, 198x476px
>>27467645
>>27467839

You know, I can kind of see the entire thought process for the update.

Part 1: Gym Frustrations
>Oh shit, everyone is complaining that vaporeon is fucking overpowered, and the top battlers are boring.
>Okay, we need to rebalance all the pokemon so typing is more important, and super fast attackers aren't king, THIS IS A TOP PRIORITY
Part 2: Scanners release
>Oh shit, people got impatient with the footstep fix, they are using their own programs to see where all pokemon are, they are just waiting around for good pokemon and running to em, we gotta stop the scanning by limiting requests. It'll be less frustrating if the in games tracker radius is smaller, so its easier to determine if you are close to something. C&D those sites!

Part 3: Patch day
>All pokemon rebalanced!
>tracker radius reduced to remove frustration of 3 steps!

Part 4: The Internet
>WTF I CANT GET FAST ACCURATE ALERTS FOR DRAGONITE SPAWNS?!
>WTF I STILL CANT TRACK POKEMON IN GAME?
>WHO GIVES A SHIT IF YOU REVAMPED GYMS AND COMBAT, I WAS OVER THAT LAST WEEK! TRACKING FIXES WERE WAY MORE IMPORTANT!
>OOOOH NIANTIC BROKE THE RULES IN ANDROID STORE! LETS REPORT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM xD
>>
>>27474776
Mate. They removed tracking entirely. There is no justification for that. None at all.
>>
>>27474776
Tbh I only discovered spoofing and the tracking websites because they fucked me over with using old ingress map data of my city AND breaking the footsteps.
>>
>>27474776
And yet they failed to fix the biggest gym frustration of all; people claiming a gym YOU just beat before you even had a change to get out of the battle.
>>
The worst part is I actually bought 5 bucks worth of pokecoins just before the update. I really regret giving Niantic money now.
>>
File: 1373651545556.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1373651545556.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>27474935

I think it was more of a play to make it look "intentional" instead of a bug. They didn't want the image of having a "buggy" game.

>>27474973

I found scanning because someone posted pokevision to a thread on /v/. Got pretty into it and did a lot of literal running with my roomies to get pokemon over the weekend it worked great.

Now that they have fucked up so bad I'm botting 2 accounts. One I'm keeping relatively believable, so I can reach 40 with a funny name, and satisfy my leveling autism of hitting cap.

And one account to just try to hoard rare high IV pokemon to trade, and possibly sell around town if it doesnt get banned.
>>
>>27474776
retard, the three steps let you know if you were getting closer or farther away. Taking out the three steps makes it useless.
>>
>>27473612

yeah I have, though with no scanning and a broken radar a lot of them seem to be saying there isn't a game to play otherwise.

I live in a very rural area, and every other day some lvl35 drops his 2k lapras at one of the church gyms in town. I mean you can get rid of it, but it still is very hopeless feeling.

and now with the harder catch rates I can't even nab sub 100 cp mons with ease. I'm glad I grinded the shit out of my game on my bike, I don't think I could do it nowm
>>
>>27475102
Niantic, fuck off, you utter retards.
>>
>>27475151

The steps system broke like after week 1.5, they removed it to decrease the load on their server, leaving it so it was always constantly at 3 steps. I know how the feature worked. They didnt want to increase the load on their servers over the 15 or whatever countries they are in, so instead of people constantly saying "this damn 3 step bug" they just removed the display of the steps.
>>
>293 horsea
>3 razzberries
>breaks out 4 times

What in the fuck did you do, Niantic?
>>
>>27475237
How do you know that?
>>
>>27475237

and with no scanning or mapping of any kind, there is literally no way to find a mon you see on your radar.

a lickatung and chancey were on my radar, but fuck knows where they actually where.

I went from biking around catching mons and leveling once a day to nothing.

>>27474712

>must be in NYC for mons

sweet fuck the rural jack offs again.
>>
File: 1373368911451.jpg (35KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
1373368911451.jpg
35KB, 200x295px
>>27475277

I had a CP 10 Magikarp break out of 2 pokeballs and flee.

>>27475311

Don't know for sure, but people were constantly saying that in /r/PokemonGoDev

>>27475346

Get a phone or windows scanner, they've been my saving grace. It was a shitty decision, it was more of a way of covering up a mistake than actually fixing anything.
>>
This catch rate is fucking ridiculous. All Weedles are fucking orange and shit. Like what the fuck.
>>
>>27475346
>sweet fuck the rural jack offs again.

They're pretty much forcing people who don't live in a massive city to spoof if they want to enjoy this game.
>>
>>27475403

I was using scanning and biking about a 4km circuit to hit the two stops in town and gyms, but now I'm fubar'd.

I barely got a scanner to work on my shitbox, and I'm still on the edge about spoofing. I'd rather not play than cheat like that. then again there really isn't a game to play now other than count your milage
>>
>>27475578

i created 2 brand new accounts for my spoofing / botting. Going to trade their stupid pokemon to my main legit account if they dont get banned
>>
>>27475556

and then getting pissy and shitting on the game mechanics to stop spoofers, hilariously not stopping them spoofing and fucking the rural players even more.

I'm starting to believe Niantic actually hates it's user base and just wants to be done.
>>
Post more Pokegirl Go. Bonus points for sweaty unwashed tits.
>>
So, is updating really necessary?
>>
Did they get rid of footprints entirely. I had the 3 print bug but now I have none on all pokemon
>>
Pokesear.ch is down for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1217x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1217x610px
Another Pokemon scanning website like pokevision got C&D'd just this morning, and it launched 3 days ago

What the fuck Niantic. Fix your game
>>
>>27475080
It happened to me yesterday. I beat a gym then the same guy put a Pokemon back in before i could.
It's such a stupid feature that would be so easy to fix i have no idea why it's there in the first place
>>
>>27474600
See
>>27475929
>>27476012

Niantic is really cracking down hard on the Pokemon search websites. Something tells me they'll start charging for it. I mean, Reddit's silph road and pokegodev subs confirmed its much harder to capture a Pokemon now; even when it has a low cp and is common

Game is legit about to die before the end of the year
>>
>>27475875
Read patch notes nerd.
>>
>>27476045

Fix a bug when they have to devote energy to stop people from using apps that make it so people can play the way it was meant to be?
>>
File: 1468405842139.jpg (114KB, 610x848px) Image search: [Google]
1468405842139.jpg
114KB, 610x848px
>New update breaks login
>Nintech has fix for Google logins
>I don't fucking use a google login

Help me or kill me.
>>
>>27476012
Wow what the fuck, why isn't anyone talking about this?
>>
File: 1438817718846.png (227KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
1438817718846.png
227KB, 298x311px
>>27474051
>vaporeon
>dog
>>
File: file.png (663KB, 755x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
663KB, 755x1200px
>>
So now that I have coinage, do I invest in more pokebox space or item space?
>>
File: 1439670427310.png (152KB, 342x438px) Image search: [Google]
1439670427310.png
152KB, 342x438px
How the fuck do i login now that the update broke it? I don't use a google account, i use the pokeshit.
>>
This scanner still works right?
https://github.com/BrianEstrada/PokeScanner/releases
>>
Did they patch nox? Standing in the middle of no where now.
>>
>>27476045
That's the exact reason why I posted it. Except in my case it happened six times in a row, with the same Mystic member claiming it every time. I ended up asking an Instinct member to claim the gym the moment I beat it (I'm on Valor by the way) just because I got fed up with that Mystic prick who kept laughing at me from across the street.
I checked in today, that gym is still held by my new Instinct bro. Feels good man.

>>27476242
Kek, I'm still hoping someone is pulling a sick prank on us with the announcement.

>>27476296
Item space, especially if you both capture and battle gyms.
>>
if you guys hate it so much then uninstall, bye
>>
>>27476409
Oh cool, Thanks. And how many times can you upgrade?
>>
How do I snipe with necrobot?
>>
>>27468614
I do both. Walking around to farm items/hatch eggs. And then I'll go bar hopping downtown to take advantage of the lures. Fun times to be had
>>
>>27476652
Up to holding 1000
>>
>>27476696
Thanks friend
>>
>>27476684
You go ask in the botting general or over on /vg/
>>
>>27474147
jesus i got lucky as fuck with my 2nd vaporeon then.
>>
>>27466839
>1252 CP
Anything under 2000 CP is complete garbage.
>>
File: aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (45KB, 539x535px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
45KB, 539x535px
>>27476310
>>27476175
Absolutely nothing online helps me with my login bullshit, especially nothing official.
>>
>tfw can't farm pokestops next to my house anymore
Did they make the player radius smaller? My circle cant reach it anymore. I mean it doesn't really matter since I spoof around.
>>
>>27476513

oh I'm very close to doing that. I've got a milage tracker now with some cartoons and that us it
>>
File: 1469457288515.jpg (117KB, 850x813px) Image search: [Google]
1469457288515.jpg
117KB, 850x813px
Ahhhh! 30 minutes till my bot hits lvl 30 and I can join the sniping Master race!
>>
File: 1469409838282.png (397KB, 700x741px) Image search: [Google]
1469409838282.png
397KB, 700x741px
>>27478717
Side note it only took 3 days for my bot to hit lvl 30 with periods of crashed app.
>>
>>27466880
They're trying to decrease the number of players to ease the load on servers.

Less than 1% of players account for half of free-to-play game revenue of normal games. Eventually that will probably be the case with Pokemon Go as well anyways.
>>
>>27478811

I wonder if Niantic can't see that botters are power leveling and that n3rfing xp gains only hurts the non botters...
>>
>>27478961
>t. Niantic employee
>>
So...

Are ALL web-based searchers dead now? I'm not running the risk of downloading an app.
>>
>>27478982

can't be, otherwise it would just be a bunch of sdsfs and jhkhgjjk from the drool and headbutting
>>
>>27478961
>They're trying to decrease the number of players to ease the load on servers.

Jesus, that's worse than what EA does to its players...
>>
>>27466839
>worst possible moveset
transfer this shit
>>
Urban residents walk more so they'll already be more likely to play the game. Pokemon Go has to work well for Japanese people now. Japan has a much higher population density than many countries.
>>
File: fact.png (166KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
166KB, 420x420px
>>27476080
>Reddit's silph road and pokegodev subs confirmed its much harder to capture a Pokemon now; even when it has a low cp and is common.

>lying on the internet
if anything i'm capturing far easier than i used to
>>
>>27479097

so what you are saying is triple fuck the rural players?
>>
>>27479209

not my experiance, low level rats and other shitmons are taking 3 to 5 balls and run away more often.
>>
So have you gotten your refund from the App Store/Google Play yet?
>>
My 2 cents

>apk leaked from aus. And playersall over the world get their hands on a pre launch game

>Niantic opts to go ahead with an early silent launch

>Niantic knows people are going to jump ship and the game would stabilize with a much smaller player base after launch

>More players than expected stress the servers, struggling to keep up with current staffing without expanding too much uneccesarily

>you fags and the normie bandwagoners jumping ship enmasse just as expected despite an "oh shit" early release.
>>
>meet up with 3 buddies
>drive to next big town
>discover 3 stops next to each other
>all with lure
>Magmar spawn 50 meter away, respawns about every 45 mins
>actually talk with strangers
>Magmar spawns
>everyone flips their shit
>have a really great time

Checkmate spoofers
>>
>>27479413

People are jumping ship because they are sabotaging their own fucking game to spite the players and for shekels.
>>
>>27479529

>use pokemon go to meet chicks
>fuck them

checkmate spoofers
>>
>>27479413

your two cents didn't buy much for an excuse to why everything is so shit.
>>
>>27479403
Are they actually doing refunds, or are people just shitposting?
>>
File: 1470075553386.jpg (21KB, 750x169px) Image search: [Google]
1470075553386.jpg
21KB, 750x169px
>>27464897

>the reason why there's no pokemon go threads

Pokemon Go was a mistake, now apologize.
>>
>>27474242
I got a nice 90% Jolteon with it last night even though I already caught two shitty ones.
>>
>>27479695

Pokémon go is a mess
>>
>>27475556
The densest area in my town is 40% Pidgey, 60% Rattata after the update. All nests are kill.
>>
Do Flareons suck? I have a 1010 CP Flareon, I put him up againts 1000-1400 CP Eggecutors, and he does great damage but dies super fast. I'm lucky if I can pull off his charge attack once.
>>
>>27479960
Did the Eggecutors use neutral or not very effective moves?
>>
>>27480015
It had the same animations as mine, so I guess Psychic and Solar Beam
>>
I only stopped playing because all the beaners on Hollywood are now spoofing and the entire area around me is filled with lvl 30 something instinct gyms.
>>
>>27479960
My Flareon is around the same CP and only has 60 something HP so a couple of normal of attacks will kill it fast
>>
File: _20160801_213155.jpg (511KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
_20160801_213155.jpg
511KB, 2160x3840px
So I got home and there's a tiny pidgey sitting on my driveway, I can't interact with it or anything, it's just part of the background.

What does it all mean?!
>>
Whats does spoofing botting sniping etc all mean?
>>
>>27480189

it's watching your house.
>>
>>27480196
You don't know what a goddamn bot is? Have you ever played an online game before?
>>
>>27480196

>spoofing

using a program to give yourself different GPS cords.

>botting

playing the game via program, ie a bot that runs around catching and lvling automatically

>sniping

spoofing yourself to a rural gym and dropping your 3k dragonite there to fuck everyone in the county.
>>
>>27480269
Not really, got internet access recently.
>>27480295
Ah thank you, so many people doing this no wonder everything is tough for me.
>>
Pokemon Go literally is ruining my Parents marriage, my Mother just discussed with me about the current problems with her & my Father. Granted I could say another phone game fucked it up, but Pokemon Go was the nail on the coffin. & I'm still a young adult in college. This shit is getting out of hand.
>>
>>27480428
this sounds potentially entertaining, how is Pokemon Go ruining their marriage?
>>
>>27480407
>Not really, got internet access recently.
Fair enough.
>>27480428
U wot
>>
>>27480189
It's an Alolan Pidgey
>>
>>27480189
Holy fuck, delete the app immediately and reinstall a few minutes later. It should be gone, if not, then stop playing at least until the next patch.
And mark this, do not contact the devs about this, not under amy circumstances.
>>
Anyone else notice that Pokemon are harder to catch? I had to use 4 Pokeballs on an Eevee last night.
>>
>>27480654
Kill youreself
>>
>>27480677
Yes. Pokemon jump and attack more often, and they escape from pokeballs more often. Which gives them more opportunities to run away, so they do that more often too.
>>
>first few weeks my town was booming with pokemon go users
>now you can't even find a lure on the most popular double luring spot in the town

Game is dead as fuck, Niantic killed it in less than a month.

I can't belive I upgraded my phone for my birthday to be able to play this with my friends, christ I could've gotten 6months worth of gym membership for the same price.
>>
Why did they make the exp table so fucking retarded you get to 20 in less than a week and then one level takes a few days.
>>
>>27480677

Yep, I tried to catch a Weedle just recently and it ran off after 3 Poke Balls.

If this is Niantic's idea of a joke then they deserve every bit of Chinese code-based asshattery they get, even if it permanently shuts down their servers.

Even Jews have standards, you know...
>>
Are there any Pokemon tracking sites/apps left?
>>
File: 1452373016227.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
1452373016227.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>only cared about catching shit never cared for gyms
>seen literally nothing but Drowsees for the past couple days in my vacinity with rare moments of a Tauros or a Nidoran in the vacinity
>today finally find the Tauros that's been lurking around in the neighborhood
>tap it and it immediately runs
>2 drowsees pop up
>later today finally find that nindoran
>use a razz berry and get a nice curveball
>burst out and runs away
>all while getting dirty looks from the people everytime i walk pass the gym near me
Fuck this game.
>>
>>27481248
If I go for a 20 minute walk, I see roughly about 50-60 Drowzees. Guaranteed.
>>
>>27481288

I've never seen one. ever.
>>
Let's see
>in game tracker is gone with no ETA on when they'll reimplement it(or if they will at all)
>all scanners are blocked or taken down
>even the python scanner when ran locally hardly shows any pokemon anymore
>gym battles are still just tap2win
>gym defense is impossible since training a gym gives it like 300 prestige and attacking it (which is easier since you get a full team to do it) reduces the prestige by like 2000 every time
>xp gain nerfed since you no longer get bonus xp for good throws, which only hurts legit players since botters just run their bots 24/7 either way
>they even made the scroll speed slower on the pokemon menu, which probably makes mass evolving a bigger pain in the ass
>"minor text fixes" aka made the fonts uglier for some reason
>pokemon are now harder to catch, even low cp weedles break out and run after making you waste 4 pokeballs
>there used to be so many players that the servers would crash multiple times daily
>now there's barely anyone around me that still goes out and plays
I'm actually impressed by how quickly they managed to completely fuck up the biggest game ever. Literally everyone played it for the first 2 weeks, now the hype is already dead not even a month later.
>>
>>27481329

you forgot to mention how rural bun fuckers are bumper fucked, but yeah pretty much all that. I'm almost positive now that the leads at Niantic are just turbo add hurt their shitty cyber punk game is still a literally who while this one has btfo that piece of shit.
>>
>>27480428

Tell us more.
>>
>Blanche will never let you kiss her

Why live?
>>
>>27481329
Honestly what pisses me off the most is that their methods for dealing with spoofers/bots only fucks over people playing the game legit
>>
>>27481329
I was just out playing last night and there were still a reasonable amount of people in the more popular spots where I'm at.
>>
>>27481766

exactly why I'm pissy.

>oh noes people are circumventing the system to level faster!

>I know!

>ass fuck dry anyone who isn't cheating!

how long until the next patch? what major feature will it disable? can't catch mons in the wild now?
>>
>>27481834
>what major feature will it disable?

Pokestops will have a shared cooldown
>>
How do you track Pokemon now?
>>
>>27481727
You don't have to pretend to like Blanche. It's Ok, we all know who the Best Girl is
>>
>>27481956

piss into the wind and follow which way the droplets go.

>>27482004
>>27481727

I'm so glad I picked team yellow.

interestingly enough, I've noticed that there are way fewer blue team users running around. they use to lock down the gyms in the area with 5 mons each, now I can get them yellow and they stay that way for a few hours. team normie quitting in masse?
>>
They need to just hand over the game to Nintendo/The Pokemon Company/Game Freak or fucking literally any other developer. It's obvious that Niantic is in over their heads on this one.
>>
>>27482067
My city is largely blue, with red being the 2nd most common, likely because both colors can represent two of the college basketball teams in the state.

Blues and reds may hate each other, but they both can't stand yellow. Yellow barely holds anything for long.
>>
>>27480719
Jesus christ, I had a clefairy attack 5 times in a row without stopping. Sometimes its just frustrating to catch them, i was wondering if anyone else noticed they jump and attack so much more.
>>
Have you ever been so gifted with a treasure of this level?
>>
>>27466839
>find an evolved pokemon
>CP <300
DAMN
>>
>>27482067
>>27482325
I finally made it to lvl 5 today and I didn't know which team to pick, was so close to picking yellos but I ultimately chose red lol.

Was there anyway not to pick a team and still get coins though? I would've went that route instead
>>
>>27482431
Nope. you get coins from having Pokemon in gyms, and you need to be on a team to put a pokemon in a gym
>>
>>27482225

I think they are doing it on purpose after go raped ingress user base within 48 hours.

>>27482325

interesting, red and blue here at literally at each other's throats. fights and knives etc.

yellow is looked at as the hapless retard that everyone kind of pats head and moves on
>>
Ya nah I think I'm done with this shit show of a "game".

In order to force you to pay money for pokeballs they make catching pokemon more difficult. Who was the genius at the board meeting who came up with this idea? Drive the customers away by making legit players angry while botters rejoice. Fucking great!

I'm done. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>27482225
Surely Nintendo could just buy Niantic, right?
>>
>>27482004
Is that a challenge, hot head?

>that feel when Candela can't hope to match Blanche's Class and Style.
>>
File: 1462589081537.jpg (14KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1462589081537.jpg
14KB, 284x284px
>riding my bike through my neighborhood
>stop in the street to catch a pidgy
>some old guy comes out of his house I'm infront of with a cell phone and rake
saying "Can i help you?" over and over again
>"really?"
>"Have a nice day Mister"
If I get shot in the street while following the law, by a home owner and I live can I sue him/her?
>>
>>27482689
If youre on public property and someone shoots you for riding by then yeah, definitely
>>
>>27480479
>>27481627
Basically, this game & another Viking mobile game is causing my Father to ignore certain responsibilities, call my little sister that also plays these games as though it's an emergency, have out more than one mobile device for the viking game, he also pulled out the phone on an anniversary date of all things, pull out the game while driving, as well as get mad when he has to look away from the phone. TL;DR The viking game became an obsession, Pokemon Go made it worst.
& that's only the short of it & it makes much more sense in context.
>>
>>27481834
Could you ever catch mons in the wild ?
I thought you had to be near a road or something marked as park.
>>
>>27482735
She just sounds like she needs to calm down and stop being a you know what.
>>
>>27482689

this is why I carry while I bike around for mons. I don't jump any fences mind you, but too many meth heads and cartel growers around me to go about unarmed
>>
>>27482735
Sorry about your parent's impending divorce.
The worst part is the first Thanksgiving/Christmas after.
>>
>>27482757
People in my town make it a point to be hostile towards Pokemon GO players, im not sure why. It just tears them to pieces when they see someone on their phone on the sidewalk.
>>
>>27482755
It's generally considered bad to ignore your spouse to play a game. Especially during their goddamn anniversary, jesus christ. The dude is acting like he doesn't care about his wife, and is taking her for granted. That's a one-way ticket to living in a studio apartment and sleeping on a futon at age 50
>>
>>27482755
This has been ongoing for about 2 years I think? It doesn't help that my sisters are also being complete assholes, one complaining about getting out of bed to do anything like chores unless it's something she want's to do or just a way to be with her boyfriend. I am the only one the potentially acts like a human towards her than a mindless work drone, his mini-me, & this generations version of a valley girl.

Again, it makes a lot of sense in context.
>>
>>27482812
Thanks for that.
>>
Just had a 215 CP Raticate break out of 5 pokeballs.
>>
File: Peppy.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Peppy.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>27482967
>>27483017
You guys are acting like theres ever something more important than playing Pokemon games...
>>
>>27483140
>>27483068
I snipped a 1800 98% iv dragonite with three great balls

Git gud
>>
File: 1465526548164.jpg (104KB, 712x812px) Image search: [Google]
1465526548164.jpg
104KB, 712x812px
I'm getting quite fed up of the 'height and weight matter' people
The 'look up this pokemons IV's, and this one, and this one' people
The 'Niantic confirmed they're adding Team Rocket or Team Harmony' people
The 'My friend who would never lie to me got a legendary bird' people.
The 'masterballs at (insert random level cap here)' people
Among many more stupid rumors. I swear at least 90% of people I run into have something incredibly stupid to say driving me fuckin nuts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIgKgexYmc
>>
File: AllDownhill.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
AllDownhill.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>>27482411
Finally caught a Magmar with awesome awesome 1.3k CP last night, but its attack IV were only 1.
>>
>>27483640

wait, po go had IVs? how do you check those?
>>
>>27464897
source? Im all in for pokemon go girl doujins
>>
>>27482967
That...actually made me laugh a bit. Thanks anon. I needed that.
>>
>>27466880
git gud you faggot
>>
>>27480189
smol birb
>>
>>27483246
This game caused a resurgence in that kidism. There was a guy who i was talking to when the game was still brand new trying to tell me that he cracked the code on how to tell what evolution an eevee will be based on it's moves. Keep in mind that eevees are fucking everywhere here and i had already gotten 3+ of each evolution. I told him that it seems to be random based on my experience and he was like NAH MAN THIS ONE KNOWS SWIFT WHICH MEANS IT'LL BE JOLTEON I'LL JUST TRANSFER IT FOR CANDIES. He was very adamant that he was right.
That was also the same night i learned the naming trick.
>>
>>27474776
They haven't fixed the gyms or tracking. Bulky pokemon like vaporeon, lapras, and snorlax are the only reliable gym defenders. If I can't beat a vaporeon with a jolteon at the same level, your game is still broken.
>>
File: Eevee.gif (285KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
Eevee.gif
285KB, 250x207px
>>27483893
Is there also a way to manipulate what moves an evolution will eventually get? I'm desperately looking for a Gyarados with Hydro Pump ;__;
>>
File: giphy.gif (347KB, 396x299px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
347KB, 396x299px
tfw waiting for sundown so you can take a nice long walk
>>
>>27483893
Yeh seen 1 grown man swear that the move thing worked and he had tried it with 5 different eevee's and so did his friends.
The worst case I heard was this one redneck said his friend in Japan had already been playing GO for over a year and had all of his shit over 3000CP. This was before Japan even got the game and he was telling everyone about it.

I usually just try to nod my head and smile politely but sometimes the amount of stupid coming from someone just fully releases my inner sperg and I can't help myself but to argue they're wrong.
>>
>>27483691
https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

or

https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/tools/iv-calculator
>>
>>27484033

Didn't they nerf vaporeon?
>>
>>27484143
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/edit#gid=0

This is actually updated with the new moves and all. Vaporeon got nerf but still top 3.
>>
>>27482225
They'd rather die with the game than give it up to TPC/Nintendo
>>
>complain that pokemon is too easy
>now complain pokemon is too hard
>>
>>27484196
I never complained that Pokemon Go was too easy.
>>
File: mypokimins.jpg (50KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
mypokimins.jpg
50KB, 539x960px
Come at me you niggers.
>>
>>27484196
Literally no one complained about it being easy you cuck
>>
im at level 12 and i beat a level 21 trainer's 1363 cp flareon with my 1042 vaporean, today.

feels good
>>
Ok so, I registered in polemon go with a ptc, im only level 11, should I change to a google account ?
And also when I try to log out of the google account im currently logged in with I can't really log off, when I click [GOOGLE ACCOUNT] at the menu it automatically boots the account with the bad address. Wat do ?
>>
Is Vaporeon still the best Eevolution?
>>
>>27484292
see
>>27484168
>>
>>27484227
Fuck off fag. Bots don't count
>>
>>27484315
Nice, thx
>>
>>27484248

Not impressive. Attacking gyms is stupid easy.
>>
>>27484364
it was my first won battle. and im leveling slowly because i dont spend money or bot.
>>
>>27484248
That's the opposite of impressive. Flareons have laughably low HP. They can be killed by a good grass type at the same CP
>>
>>27484342
Its legit.
>>
Is the Pokemon Compass app any good?

Will I get banned if I use it?
>>
File: Cov28L5UIAAT2mM.jpg (182KB, 762x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cov28L5UIAAT2mM.jpg
182KB, 762x1200px
>>
>>27484364
>>27484430
man, fuck you guys
>>
>>27484452
Yea and I'm the queen of France. I'll be laughing my ass off when you get banned
>>
>>27484509
Mad that my pokemons are better than yours?
>>
>>27484502
I didn'y know it was your first win, I wouldn't have popped your balloon if I knew.
But still, not very impressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 640x903px
>>27464897
Has anyone ever been as far as decided to want even to do catch 100 magikarps?

Is this GitHub api thingy the best scanner atm?
>>
>>27484497
goddamn, Gen 2 had shitty starters
>>
>>27484553
More that you use bots. I doubt your lard ass can walk any further than Gilbert grapes mom
>>
>>27484557

Will I get banned if I use the GitHub api?
>>
>>27484598
Theres really no way for them to link you with your account using it is there?
>>
>>27484598
It's not like they banned everyone that used pokevision
>>
>>27484557
>Checking out Lincoln Park
>Not tourist central
Don't bother with anything north of River North, anything west of the Loop, and anything south of Museum Campus
>>
File: 1450689467758.jpg (13KB, 116x101px) Image search: [Google]
1450689467758.jpg
13KB, 116x101px
Should I skip lvl 29 with my stash of evos or just save the candy for when I get all the lvl 30 max CP things?
>>
>>27484476
There is better shit you could be using. The account you use for it is likely to be banned just don't use your main it should be just fine.
>>
>>27484557
I've done it twice, kinda. First time I caught enough to have about 650 candies, due to trying to find at least a 150 Magikarp to evolve. I started accumulating more Karp candies after evolving my first one. Once I found a really good Makikarp, I evolved it into a beast Gyarados.
>>
>>27484780
Why I was hoping the zoo would be a hotspot? I've spent 90% of my time in River north and streetervile
>>
>>27484888
I went to Brookfield and it was empty as fuck of pokemon, and that was a week and a half ago.

Most of the pokemon are big around the Loop. It's actually really disappointing considering how few pokemon we have despite being so massive.
>>
>>27484935
I live by streetervile and work in the loop. I've caught a few electrobuzz.

earning more than 10 coins a day isn't possible in Chicago. At least the setting ur time back still works but I don't have any incense
>>
i need anti-walkfag memes for a friend
>>
>>27473612
I decided to start botting today. Not for gyms, just to grind up XP. Got up to level 21 and 104/151 on Pokedex in a week by actually walking / running and using Pokevision, and Niantic goes ahead and nukes Pokevision + makes it ridiculously hard to capture even low CP Pokemon. I don't give a shit if they ban me, so might as well auto-capture Pokemon on a patrol around central >London and grind XP while sleeping.

Fuck those guys, and after what they've done to the game, fuck their TOS. The game itself has little value to me now, and worst they can do is ban me.
>>
>>27485043
It's not possible in the suburbs either. This metro is too cluttered.

I hear that there's an electabuzz nest at the Morton Arboretum in Naperville though.
>>
>>27485043
setting your time back makes you collect coins twice ???
>>
>all gyms in my area (ALL OF THEM) are defended by the same trio of dudes with the same Snorlax/Dragonite/Arcanine combo
>all of them have 2600+CP
>the same 3 guys

What's the point, man?
>>
>>27484785
That is what I am doing.
>>
>>27485090
You'll find all you need here

>>>27480326
>>
>>27478975
It doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>27485128
You can hope they get banned
>>
>>27485128
same here some fucking yellow motherfucker with the same name but different numbers has all the gyms with 5 dragonites, fucking botters man.
>>
>excited to hit up PokeStops on lunch and maybe catch something decent
>12 rolls by
>PTC servers down

What the fuck I'm sick of this shit
>>
>>Phone didn't update app automatically
>>Game still running 0.29.0
>>Works perfect and still get bonus exp for curve and great throws.
>>yesssssssssss
>>
>>27485264
bullshit I don't have the update and I don't.
>>
>>27485099
>I don't give a shit if they ban me

I reached this moment two weeks ago, felt like an epiphany. Now I walk and play the game for fun, without the pressure I'll ever run out of balls or have to grind.
>>
>>27485291
git gud
I got multiple great bonuses and a curve ball three hours ago.
>>
>>27485128
How's your dodge game?
I've managed to beat several high CP and bot users with a good dodge.
>>
>>27485322
What's the point of botting? You don't actually do anything. Go play cookie clicker or something
>>
>>27485128
>>27485186

You know what to do, lads. Bot up 5 accounts and just wipe their gyms, leaving them empty in hope a walkfag will capture them. At least that's the service I provide for my city.
>>
>>27479595

>make friends
>get burned out on several occasions by fellow reds
>reconnect with old friends
>get a girls number (4.5/10)
>almost get into a red v yellow irl fight (poor neighborhood)

Jumping into cars with people I just met 20 min ago to do drugs isint normal, but on pokemon go it is.
I have to consciously hide my power level at all times however.

>shill for gen 7
>>
File: 1467413108554.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1467413108554.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>27464897
>You will never bury your face in those slippery tits.
>>
>>27485108
No it just makes ur lucky egg last up to 59 min same with incense. Google it. Works as of latest update 30 min ago
>>
>>27484497
> mostly appear at night

a.k.a. how do trick people to get stabbed at night

oh wait, that might be why they screwed up the game - so most people stop playing and they don't wreck public safety.
>>
>>27485392
To gather Pokeballs. Though I've only botted on my alt and with a clear purpose to use it later to fuck with gyms.

Cookie clicker was meme game of summer of 2014, I believe. This is the meme game of this summer.
>>
>>27485509
Yea you're doing the exact same thing. You might as well be playing an actual Pokemon game.
>>
File: 1444789459646.jpg (88KB, 614x611px) Image search: [Google]
1444789459646.jpg
88KB, 614x611px
>>27485155
Saving or skipping?
>>
Backlash against niantic is pathetic. You're not entitled to shit. The game is better than it was on release right now. Having a stable server > tracking Pokemon.
>>
>>27485128
Pics or didn't happen.
>>
>>27485612
I might, but messing with walkfags seems a more entertaining thing to do while I wait for SM to release.

The game's half-dead already, might as well shit on it's wreck.
>>
How many of you actually go drive to get shit? I was considering doing that but it's about night time here and I don't want to get stabbed.
>>
>>27485686
>half dead
There's still a shitload of people playing it. People are bitching while they're playing it, but they're still playing. Eat a dick. I hope you get diabeetus
>>
>>27485322
Good man. I intend to casually play the game once I hit 40 by botting. Being an MMO player, I'd only be concerned with the endgame anyways - it's just that reasonable catch rates and Pokevision allowed me to get to the goals I had set for myself on my own, while it's basically a horrendous grind now.

Funny thing, with Pokevision, I would at times be dashing 800m+ just to reach a rare Pokemon, and with a not-so-horrendous way for catching all available Pokemon, I was actually actively walking to hatch eggs around a park (5min laps with a point with triple lures). I just don't have sufficient benefit to my time with the increased costs of playing the game now (not in money).

>>27485392
Allows you to reach endgame and potentially get near-completion of Pokedex, after which you can play for fun while having the Pokemon you catch be actually viable.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-105120.png (624KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-105120.png
624KB, 1080x1920px
>35

You're kidding me
spoof?
>>
File: 1470075158491.jpg (47KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470075158491.jpg
47KB, 670x360px
>>27471804
>>
File: 1467325529426.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1467325529426.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>200 Somthing CP Bulbasaur pops up
>3 Greatballs and 2 Razz Berries later the fucker runs away
wtf Niantic
>>
>>27485648
Sucking dat structure
>>
well fuck I'm level 26 and leveling goes so fucking slow now, living in a rural area I actually have to drive to the city to get any pokemon but sitting around for 3 hours to get like 10% to the next level is fucking stupid.
>>
>>27482735
pics of little sister?
>>
>>27485891
Pretty sure it's bot.
That Snorlax CP is embarrassing for that level, though.
>>
>>27482735
>father divorces
>gets custody
>he gets closer to your sister because of the game
>you're literally living in an NTR manga now
>>
If anybody over level 35 is a botter why don*t they just auto ban people who get there too early ?
>>
>>27486268
Define "too early"

For all Niantic knows, they were all good boys who walked a lot and dindu nuffin.
>>
>>27486119
In the same boat but I'm only lvl21
>>
File: image.png (958KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
958KB, 640x1136px
>Do not go into dangerous areas while playing GO.

Fuck you, Niantic, if climbing up a fragile dirt hill is the only way I'll ever get a fucking Dragonite then I and about 50 other GO players will fucking climb it.
>>
Game is more broken that previously thought

>there's a glitch where people are catching pokemon thats different from the ones they battle
>>
>>27486423
Sauce
>>
>>27484557
What's this map? How to get?
>>
>>27486463
It happened to me when a goldeen turned into a gastly.
>>
>>27485650
>stable server
>>
>>27485650

People have sued companies for less, something tells me Niantic could possibly be sued for false advertising.
>>
>>27466880
>pokemon are harder to catch
>remove XP bonus for great throws, curve balls

false on both accounts. Curveballs are more consistent and greatballs are now easier to use. Great throws still provide XP but if you get a curveball and a ranked throw you will only get the curveball bonus
>>
>>27486674
Bitch, Pokemon have gotten harder to catch since the update.
Fucking 58 CP Magikarp took 3-4 balls to capture, with razz berries.
>>
I wonder if they'll add some X/Y stuff around when those games come out.
>>
>>27486811
I haven't noticed a difference at low CP levels. If they break out of a razz/pokeball then switching to a greatball and using a razz/curve does the trick.
>>
>>27486943
>If they break out of a razz/pokeball then switching to a greatball and using a razz/curve

Dude what? A 58CP required a regular toss of a pokeball before this update.
>>
>>27486674
>greatballs are now easier to use
They were never hard to use.
>curveballs are more consistent
People had an easier time curving beforehand, the new frame rate causes problems when curving.
>>
Anyone else have problems with gyms? The moment the battle starts it kicks me out back into the gym overview menu. Catching and pokestops work, so it's not a softban.
>>
>>27487101
Sometimes that happens. Maybe someone is challenging it?
>>
>>27487131
It's peaceful otherwise. I guess I'll try later, and to think there are people here claiming the servers are stable. Thank you for the reply.
>>
>>27486993
A lot of people, myself including would have greatballs do curveballs randomly. It was extremely sensitive to the point it was just annoying to use. I just threw all mine away and only used ultra balls and pokeballs
>>
File: Blast my head off.gif (512KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
Blast my head off.gif
512KB, 500x258px
Is there any news at all on the tracker? Will they eventually bring it back? Or will it always be like it is now? Anyone knows? Man, Niantic is so fucking cancerous. I remember when this game just came out, I saw people playing the game, and it put a smile on my face. Now, ever since Niantic started ruining it, it makes me sad and depressed. Why, Niantic? Why? Why? What the fuck? What the fuck are you doing, and why are you doing it? Why?
>>
File: 1455283561377.jpg (43KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1455283561377.jpg
43KB, 540x438px
>at home
>see a nidoran show up right outside
>catch it
>it turns into a ratata

I wish I was lying.
>>
>>27473220
>and now snipping
I haven't even heard of this. Or did you mean sniping, as in sniping gyms?
>>
>>27487247

One word: Shekels.

>>27487248

How else are they going to get you to waste balls on Ratatta and Pidgey?
>>
>>27473588
I don't think they could. The challenge here isn't "being good at game design," it's being able to create and operate a massive infrastructure, which frankly TPC probably isn't capable of.
>>
>>27487198
Are you sure it wasn't your phone? People keep claiming grimer causes their game to crash and yet I suffer no problems.
>>
File: 1466796199243.jpg (10KB, 154x193px) Image search: [Google]
1466796199243.jpg
10KB, 154x193px
>>27487248
What the fuck?
This is actually happening?
>>
>>27487186

I had that happen to me, check back at it in 20 mins. mine was because three different teams were all trying to add mons at the same time
>>
File: image.png (374KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374KB, 640x1136px
I just hatched my third... 704 CP do I evolve it??
>>
>>27487393

sure why not
>>
>>27487186
Ignore the niantic apologists.
>>
I love how I can't transfer anymore. I got too many ratattas & Oddishes taking up space. DELETING.
>>
>>27487356
I swear to god it happened. It started out as a male Nidoran, but then when it showed me its stats it was a Ratata with the same CP.

God forbid this happens when I try catching something rare.
>>
>>27487449
You do know the Transfer option is in the new little button on the pokemon's page, right?
>>27487455
How the fuck does Niantic screw this up?
>>
>Go for a walk in the country
>There's fuck all out there

I thought I'd be swimming Bellsprouts, I really did.
>>
>>27487455
>God forbid this happens when I try catching something rare.

Imagine the following:
>Mewtwo Times square event
>collective screams as every 5th player gets a Weedle instead
>>
>>27487426
It was extra small and now it's attack is only 50. Did I fuck up? I had another ponyta at cp 671

Do I power up this rapid dash now ?
>>
File: image.png (383KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383KB, 640x1136px
>>27487626
>>27487426
Forgot pic
>>
>>27487556
Happened to me also

>Go to a lake 20 miles away from town
>expect to find a lot of water pokemon
>nothing is around.

Goddammit Niantic.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-01-12-13-06.png (307KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-01-12-13-06.png
307KB, 720x1280px
My 10km egg today. Sick my duck niantic. No tracking system, and this little piece of shit comes out of 10km's? Shall I sit next to the land whales at poké stops all day? Apparently that's the only way to play now.

Not to mention the Tauros nest outside my house changes regularly. HOW WILL I TRADE WITH THE JAPS TO CORNER THE MARKET ON FARFETCH'D NOW?? FFFFUUUUUUUUUCK!

Ima take a break until they fix at least 1 broken thing in the game.
>>
File: image.png (318KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318KB, 640x1136px
>>27487676
Thank god I'm not missing out I have had 0 10km eggs. Will I get another incubator?
>>
>>27484497
>Once the player has obtained bother a baby and an evolution
Nigga, if you can't even proof reader your shit, don't bother posting
>>
>>27485264
My brother also still gets bonus exp for great throws, don't update your shit if you want free exp
>>
Anyone else notice Pokemon break free more often and flee sooner? I used to rarely ever see mons run away even after using 5-10 balls, but I had a CP 70 Pidgey break free instantly twice and run.
>>
>>27486538
Sounds like everything went better than expected.

>>27486674
I haven't been getting bonus xp from Nice! or Great! throws anymore. I miss that tiny bit of satisfaction.
>>
>>27487839
Everyone's noticed that. On my end, <100CP are still pretty easy to catch, but overall things have definitely gotten more annoying.
>>
File: image.png (508KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
508KB, 640x1136px
>>27487863
Yeah not even Excellent yields an xp bonus. Only curve balls

Do I waste an incubator on this?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-01-18-21-22.png (330KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-01-18-21-22.png
330KB, 720x1280px
>>27487709
Honestly, I just have bad luck. Last one was 1100 CP electabuzz. I dropped some $ on incubators. Had five going to clear out the eggs and farm more 10km. I use them on 5km's. I put the 2km's in my perma incubator.

I'm lvl 22 and I've pulled 3 of the 10km so far.
>>
File: Tuck me in THIS.png (139KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
Tuck me in THIS.png
139KB, 500x558px
>>27485451
Why even live?
>>
>>27479413
The APK leaked from the US you knob end. Pokemon GO beta testers were given notice of an update that was being pushed to the test apk that would end up being the stable version of the game. Said stable version not being tied to the account or classified as confidential.

Niantic basically wanted to give the testers a 24 hour head start before the actual release of the game through the app store. Niantic was screwed because they honestly thought the popularity was manageable like their other game.
>>
File: image.png (691KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691KB, 640x1136px
>>27464897
This update is fucked
>>
>>27487898
I thought it was just a camera angle change, but the mechanics seem different. I have to throw the fucking ball offscreen to catch a Gastly if he breaks free once, how do I aim on that shit?
>>
File: image.png (374KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374KB, 640x1136px
>>27487937
Thanks I'll do incubate it I guess.

Do I evolve this oddish or is it too shitty? 544 CP
>>
>>27487709
But to actually answer your Q, yes, you get a couple of the 3 use incubators at certain lvls
>>
>>27488006
You evolve when you have 125+ candies and have a mon with a stardust requirement max what your level allows, usually when you're at 3000 stardust or higher.
>>
>>27488006
That's a high CP for an unevolved poke. Evolve that one. My problem is saving up for the last Evo, because I find stronger and stronger oddishes. Pray to RNGesus for good attacks.
>>
>>27488014
I've gotten two so far not counting the unlimited one and I'm half way through 18

>tfw stuck 5 pokamons at 5 gyms today and only 1 was left when I could redeem my peasant 10 coins
>>
>>27488052
Kind of conflicts with >>27488068
but I get the logic of waiting and then using lucky egg etc. I went from 14-16 in the 50 minutes my lucky egg lasted evolving pidgeys etc

Found it easier to level up at gyms.
>>
>>27487974
So that's where all our missing numbers went.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470101537536.jpg (29KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470101537536.jpg
29KB, 360x640px
>>27488071
Haul ass to 20 and getcher ultra balls. I think a couple more baters too.
>>
>>27488111
The reason is because you level up slowly from 22 onward. If you evolve that Oddish, by the time you get enough candies for Vileplume you'll likely have an Oddish with higher CP. If you had an Oddish at 3000 or 3500 stardust, your leveling would be so slow you wouldn't see a better Oddish for a while.
>>
>>27488052
>You evolve when you have 125+ candies and have a mom with enough stardust to bring it to the requirement max what your level allows, usually when you've handed out 3000 resumes or more.
>>
Constant fucking crashes since this update I didn't think they could have got worse but they have. Oh and holy shit so many Pokemon running away.
>>
>>27488164
How much did you pay for all that anon?
>>
>tfw baught incubaters for 15 euros today

Fuck you Niantic for doing this to me

also, new thread when?
>>
>>27488189
I only bought 1 extra bater, and the coins were mostly farmed from gyms. I spent $5.00 total on coins for backpack and pokemon expansions.
>>
>>27481834
>Pokestops will have a 4 hour cool down after 4 spins (same to portals in Ingress)

>Nearby is removed entirely

>To have pokemon naturally spawn you have to have logged "X" number of steps in walking before they spawn for you (just to make sure you are legit playing the game)

>Revives become the largest drop from pokestops despite them being also the most useless item

>Master Balls are only obtainable at event pokestops

I can go on. But knowing Niantic for as long as I have with Ingress, any of these things are possible.
>>
>>27488189
You get incubators as you level. I hit 20 yesterday and got a couple.
>>
File: image.png (426KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
426KB, 640x1136px
>>27488171
Gotcha. Giving that my city only has water and fire 1337 pokamons and dragonbots. My shitty oddish will stay by the way side.

>tfw my pokamon suck
>>
New

>>27488417
>>27488417
>>27488417
>>27488417
>>
>>27487354
Normal pokeballs would function just fine, it was only greatballs. All my friends also had the same problem here. People claimed it was random that it would curve ball, but it was just really really sensitive if you even accidentally spun it a few millimeters.
>>
>>27485992
Catching even the mos insignificant shit has become nearly impossible. I had a 84 CP weedle fucking run away.
>>
>>27487916
Yes. I've gotten 2 slowpokes from 5km eggs. Slowbro here I come.
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.