[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks get more credibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Both the Chinese and the one from some time ago are real. The Chinese leak mentioned powerful "tyrant/overlord" Pokemon that seem to be exactly like the new Totem Pokemon. It also mentioned that gyms would be replaced by team captains and that was right. Another leak which went along with this mentioned Bewears name and Mimikyu's before they where released and where right. They also mentioned some old Pokemon get new forms and that Yungoose becomes fat and hairy, also that there would be a bird that looks different on each island. The leaks are real guys!
>>
leaks are already confirmed real
the green haired leader they showed appeared in them
>>
>>27463074
can anyone post the rest of said leaks. I could argue there still could be some sort of guessing that was done. But not very likely at this point
>>
>>27463120
what leaks
>>
File: Screenshot (154).png (836KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (154).png
836KB, 1920x1080px
Here you go:
>>
>>27464034
Whoat snowman?
>>
>>27464034
>Looker and Cynthia are in the game
And water is wet. I hope the Blue thing is true though. I'm also guessing that jJohto games are coming to VC soon for the new forms.
>>
>>27464034
The other leaker talked about alternate evolutions for the starters.
>>
>>27463074
>WE NEED STRENGTH
>WE NEED ENERGY
>WE NEED STRENERGY
>>
>>27463074
Had to do this with Yungoos and now Gumshoos, It's not a Trump meme, it's a detective.
>>
Did the leaks say something about Megas?
>>
>>27464274
Pics?
>>
>>27464034
>Around 80 new pokemon only.
Fuck, I hope they go all in with the new forms then. I am excited to see a new Raticate.

At least the meteorite one is cool as fuck.
>>
>>27464309
MEGA MAN X
>>
>>27464034
Blue? but not red, i get blue becomes a pokemon professor and all but come on.
>>
>>27464845
At least it's better than the number of new Pokemon in Kalos.
>>
I remember mentions of a dolphin, mushroom and a monkey too I think
>>
>>27464034
The Chinese leaker, then? I think he was Mangoos or something, his trip.
>>
>>27467817
Rugby monkey, yep. The dolphin is Fairy/Water with pink theme overall, IIRC.
>>
>>27467617
Only by 10 or so
>>
>Best fire type becomes best water type

Please be real water Arcanine
>>
>>27463120
those pics were released long before any of the other leaks

any leaks mentioning the starters aren't automatically confirmed because of the starters fucking dumbass
>>
>>27468077
It'd be cool if it paralled maybe Lapras or something
>>
>>27464034
these aren't real, only the initial chinese leaks that state no gyms and starter evolutions confirmed
>>
>>27464274

So Ballio and friends could still be real?
>>
>>27468745
I actually warmed up a lot to Ballio, so it'd be great to have him officially
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.