[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get this shit started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: chineseleak.png (2MB, 3472x1876px) Image search: [Google]
chineseleak.png
2MB, 3472x1876px
Let's get this shit started
>>
So what's /vp/'s record now about getting blasted by leaks yet again?
>>
>>27463060
Welp

>forms are total shit
>fire and water starter are shit
>ash-greninja is real, total shit

just burn pokemon down
>>
File: IMG_20160722_200701.jpg (50KB, 478x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_200701.jpg
50KB, 478x481px
Confirmed boi
>>
>>27463060
This leak isn't necessarily correct, still. A lot of people guessed that there wouldn't be gyms based on the map that they showed us. The thing about form changes with diamonds isn't confirmed, either. It looks like the Alola forms are just their natural state in Alola, not something that they can change between.
>>
Probably the first ever game on which imma box my starter.
>>
>>27463060
That doesn't make them any less awful looking

Who the fuck thought
furbait
and
bara furbait
were a good idea?

At least Rowlet is okay-ish
>>
>>27463186
Sonna bakana, I have fallen to despair. I shall accept them.
>>
The owl archer is good

The other two are total trash
>>
>>27463060
>leakwars.png
>>
wottergate 2.0

except the designs are actually good this time
>>
>>27463242
The grass lady from the trailer is literally right next to Tiger3. They are confirmed by that
>>
Ugh...One good thing out of this mess is that I have time to warm up to these starter evos and already know what to expect.
>>
>>27463106
Three times in a fucking row now. You'd think some of these people will learn.
>>
I can't wait for archer owl to become a new Smash Bros newcomer and blast the fuck out of fakefags.
>>
>>27465031
To be fair, with all the leaks on here you kind of have to dismiss them all until proven wrong

Otherwise we'd be living in a world where people believed Ballio was really a thing and how dumb would that be?
>>
File: Hero_(Smart_Alec).png (23KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
Hero_(Smart_Alec).png
23KB, 120x148px
>"the concept art is too cluttered, FAKE!"
>"confidential is written in english and not japanese, FAKE!"
>"popplio learns disarming voice because it's a seal that honks, FAKE!"
>>
>>27463060
Didn't Joe call them fake in a tweet? That tweet should be included in OP's image.
>>
>>27463060
Did those final starter evolutions come out with this leak, or prior and were then attached to this information?

Only asking because I'm a bit confused about the accuracy of these points
>Logo diamonds cause Pokemon to transform shape, like Ash-Greninja
There's been no elusions to that
>your main objective is to build a league
But that's not the case

So I'm genuinely curious
>>
File: synchroposes.png (2MB, 1671x1653px) Image search: [Google]
synchroposes.png
2MB, 1671x1653px
>>27465218
>>Logo diamonds cause Pokemon to transform shape, like Ash-Greninja
>There's been no elusions to that
>>
>>27465218

They came out prior to the leak. Regardless, you can clearly make out one of the new character's in Litten's Evo's concept art, and many other aspect's of the leak have been proven true at this point. Whether or not something like Ash-Greninja ends up becoming real, it's almost assured that the starter evo's are.
>>
File: chineseleak.png (3MB, 4072x1876px) Image search: [Google]
chineseleak.png
3MB, 4072x1876px
>>27465121
Done
>>
Why did it have to be this one?
They're all so ugly, AND another fucking Fire/Fighting.
>>
>>27463263
me
>>
>>27465862
Fantastic.
>>
File: 1470057440954.png (3MB, 4072x1876px) Image search: [Google]
1470057440954.png
3MB, 4072x1876px
>>27463060
>>27465862
>>
File: anon regrets what he said.png (32KB, 525x158px) Image search: [Google]
anon regrets what he said.png
32KB, 525x158px
Try and include this somehow.
>>
>>27467177
kill self
>>
>>27469437
Nevur
>>
>>27463160
This.
>>
It would be really funny if these still somehow turned out to be fake, but considering Mallow I don't see that happening.

I'll just be here with my bro Robingroot if you need me.
>>
Anybody have the posts about the classroom drawings above the chalk board that were supposedly the 8 E4 members?
>>
File: Hope.png (79KB, 1313x325px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.png
79KB, 1313x325px
>>
File: 3WGcfiA.jpg (236KB, 504x1208px) Image search: [Google]
3WGcfiA.jpg
236KB, 504x1208px
Hi /vp/, since this got almost confirmed to be real,
I'll give you 99% accurate translation for the leak.
(I have speak chinese for 30 years, always play english version pokemon games and lurked 4chan for more than 8 years )

1st paragraph: The posted trying to explain where the leak comes from, nothing important here.

2nd paragraph: There's no gym in Sun/Moon, the main plot is the professor trying to guide protagonist to establish a new league in Alola.
No pokemon league, so of course no gyms there. The gym leaders are replaced by captains.

3rd paragraph: And instead of four elites, there are "island kings" for each islands(maybe they mean the kahuna in the trailer?).
After the league being set up, the four elite will be there.

4th paragraph: The new bracelet enhances all skills(note: I'm not sure what does 技能 mean here, it can be translated to skills, abilities, even moves)
The crystals, like the one in the logo(see japan logo) can be installed into the bracelet. And similiar to mega stones, there are many of them can be find.
Some rare crystals can even change the form of pokemons, it's the reason why ash-greninja transformed.
(note: I saw other leaks said ash-greninja is in, but the source here didnt mention that)
>>
>>27470962

5th paragraph: Basically, you can ride all(yes, 所有 means "ALL", it does mention "Basically" though) pokemons in the new riding system.

6th paragraph: There are many terrain on the map, that are known as "area" haven't been marked.
Some strong pokemons in the area called as overlord (it's the totem pokemon in the trailer I guess)

7th paragraph: Some new pokemon info, there's a fire + poison type lizard, the rock puppy will evolve to werewolf
(IT DOES NO'T SAY MORE THAN ONE EVO FOR ROCKRUFF)
and a new mushroom pokemon, a snowman pokemon, rugby monkey(or football monkey), a sea cucumber pokemon, a dolphin pokemon.
Final evo for three starters are bow assassin(pretty sure 刺客 translate to assassin), wrestler, siren(100% sure 海妖賽壬 means siren, not mermaid)

8th paragraph: marshadow that leaked by trademark is a new mystical pokemon, it has very special types

9th paragraph: That's all I know for now.
>>
i'm coming out so you better get this party started
>>
It's moments like these that I enjoy. Even more than when ORAS turned out to be shit, which was obvious from the first few trailers/promos.

This is going to be the first time when I go with the fire starter on the first run, although I might try getting Popplio with a friend's help.
>>
>>27470962
>>27471002
>tfw it's all true
>every last word
GF should've already known to not do business with the Chinese.
King of Fighters XIV also had its roster and content leaked by a member of a Chinese translation team.

You can bet your ass GF will never ever do Chinese translations again.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.