[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (152KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
152KB, 274x274px
Post here all the Pokemon Go hate coming from both die hard pokemon fans to cultural elitists, millennial hating grandpas and so on.
>>
>>27461677
I hate you.
>>
>>27461677
I hate you.
>>
>>27461677
I hate you.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>27461921
>>27461878
Stop bullying!
>>
>>27461945
I hate you.
>>
I don't hate Pokemon Go though I think it's pretty crappy and unfinished etc. I do however hate this resurgence of fake Pokemon fans who are ALL ABOUT Pokemon Go but still refuse to care about the mainline series. A bunch of popularity-sniffing phonies and nostalgists if you ask me.
>>
>>27461677
I hate you
>>
Pokemon Go made me a new friend
>>
>>27461677
I have more hate for that image than I do for Go. Whoever drew it must think they're so edgy and creative.
>>
If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>27462014
no she wont captain bazoopers
>>
>>27461952
>fake fans
>how dare they only like a certain facet of something
>phonies
>as if they could even appreciate the majesty that is pokemon
>nostalgia
>if you're not going to stay current with something you shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with any incarnation of it

KYS
>>
>>27461677
Don't care about Go but it always makes me happy when someone playing hurts xirself
>>
>>27462014
Fuck you.
>>
>>27461965
scathing
i bet that insult took hours to come up with
>>
>>27462024
>I love Pokemon!
>Me too. You getting Sun and Moon?
>FUCK no!
This is a real conversation I have had. You call that a real fan and not someone who just latches on when it's popular for cool guy points? This same person also said he would drop Go if they add Gen 3+ Pokemon to the game.
>>
>>27462014
FUCK
>>
>>27462055
>This same person also said he would drop Go if they add Gen 3+ Pokemon to the game.
Good riddance, no one needs people like them anywhere
>>
>>27462014
P-pls no bully my mom
>>
File: Kiyo_Mankey_Primeape.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyo_Mankey_Primeape.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>27461677
I don't hate it, I don't get it
>>
>>27461677
I deleted it before update-gate. Got wrapped up in it, went everywhere with my head down flicking my phone screen.

Now that it's gone I feel relieved. Can't believe how silly i was to be walking around like a zombie catching pokemon and collecting PokeStop items.
>>
>>27462024
He's right though. Most people who like GO don't even care about Pokemon besides "muh 90's nostalgia points."
>>
>>27462014
Fug
>>
File: file.png (134KB, 321x296px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
134KB, 321x296px
OP here, since nobody wants to add haters hating pokemon images, i will
>>
File: 1469318607513.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469318607513.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>27462014
BAZONGAS
>>
>>27462014
cummies
>>
>>27462014
ok
>>
>>27462014
What about the other 10 times I didn't reply?

This is actually the first one I'm replying to.
>>
>>27462151
I feel like I have to qualify this statement with the disclaimer that "I, too, have played all the pokemon games." or else you guys are gonna go all REEEEEE at me...

That said, I don't get all the butt-frustration at people that only liked Gen1. So what? Why is that so frustrating for so many people on this board?
>>
>>27462014
fucking kill yourself, you worthless piece of humanoid shaped trash
>>
>>27462258
clarify
>>
>>27462014
I saw immunity cat, I'm good
>>
>>27461677
>millennial hating grandpas
>implying they know how to access 4chan, much less have a goddamn email address
>>
>>27462210
Then your mother will die in 10 days time.

Dubs will confirm.
>>
>>27462289
>I don't get all the butt-frustration at people that only liked Gen1. So what? Why is that so frustrating for so many people on this board?

Which part didn't you get?

The part where people on this board get really made at people that only like Gen1?

The part where I don't understand why people get so mad about that?

What do you need clarified?
>>
>>27462014
dank
>>
>>27462258
Because for the most part (obviously there are exceptions) they are people who get their opinions from others. They only care about what's popular. As soon as Pokemania died off they couldn't drop the franchise fast enough. They're the same kind of people who pat themselves on the back for dismissing the Matrix sequels cause that's what all their friends say.
>>
>>27462055
Go got me to start lurking here, and since it's launch in the US I've played HG on desmume, and then bought a 3ds, as, super mystery dungeon, and pre-ordered sun, along with a couple non pokemon games. Can't really complain about money spent either, past few weeks have been pretty enjoyable.

Also I'm aware that I'm probably in the extreme minority but I kind of felt like blogposting.
>>
>>27462014
i fucking hate you
>>
>>27462447
You're one of the cool ones. I hope more follow your lead.
>>
>>27462258
Imagine someone who's really, really into beer. Microbrews, fancy imported shit, can taste where the hops came from, everything. Now imagine someone who claims to love beer, but only likes Bud and similar cheap canned things, and complains about anything else. Imagine the beer-lover's rage. Now multiply that by a factor of autism, and increase the number of Bud-lovers because of nostalgia. It's not quite the same, but it's close.
>>
>>27462014
Ok
>>
File: dem sheeple.png (361KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
dem sheeple.png
361KB, 500x632px
>>
File: 1458423276997.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1458423276997.gif
628KB, 516x402px
Casual garbage for hipster faggots that made fun of people who played actual Pokemon and now want in because "le gayming is cool :)))))))"

Fuck this stupid bullshit fad. Hope they get hit by traffic
>>
>>27462258
>That said, I don't get all the butt-frustration at people that only liked Gen1. So what? Why is that so frustrating for so many people on this board?

It's not so much that they are hated because they like only the first gen but rather it's because there's a huge stereotype behind those fans. They often get information about the very generation they claim to love so much completely incorrect (Ash = Red, Pikachu is the first pokemon ever made, Togepi is a gen 1 pokemon, etc.), spout the same completely stale memes over and over again ("omg pokeymanz promotes animal abuse!1!!", "Lavendar Town music gave me depression/headaches :(", "Cloyster is a vagina LOL!!", etc.), and are unnecessarily hostile of people who like newer pokemon.

Another reason is that many "genwunners" are typically the people who jumped off the bandwagon around the reveal of "pikablu" for Gen 2 or somewhere around Gen 3 and began to bully others for continuing to like pokemon afterwards.

On top of that, they act like their opinions on pokemon matter more than anyone else's because they just so happened to play the first games when they came out or maybe watched the first ashnime dub as kids.

Overall, they're hated because they think they're better fans than anyone else when in fact they are generally less knowledgeble about most things pokemon and thus invoke a horrible feeling of secondhand embarrassment among the community.
>>
>>27462620
>Imagine the beer-lover's rage.
I still don't get why that would illicit ANGER and CONTEMPT from the beer aficionado. I could understand a dismissive attitude, sure. More than that gets into snobbery or even hipster territory and if you guys are anything like the rest of 4chan I imagine you guys get all bent out of shape over "hipsters", too.

>multiply that by a factor of autism
This is really the only reason I can see for getting so upset about someone not liking something -as much as you do-.
>>
>>27463206
>began to bully others for continuing to like pokemon afterwards
Not even trying to pick on you here, but, did you have some friends that made fun of you for continuing to play pokemon after they felt they were "too grown up for it"?
>>
that's right! pokémon go is taking too long to be released in my country and at this point I already lost all the hype. I don't care about that shit anymore and I'm surely not going to play when it's released. By now I already discovered better things to do.
>>
File: THERE it is.png (124KB, 1536x260px) Image search: [Google]
THERE it is.png
124KB, 1536x260px
>>27462940
>faggots that made fun of people who played actual Pokemon

Now I get it. It's leftover butthurt from getting picked on when you were little. Okay.

I never experienced any sort of grief for liking pokemon at any point. That must be why I don't get all the rage.
>>
>>27463540
No, it's about dumb cunts wanting in on the hobby for cool points after years and years of making fun of gamers in general, I will never be welcoming to hipster pieces of shit that will move on when the next cool thing to flaunt on their facegrams pops up.
>>
>>27462014
>>
>>27463724
>HIPSTER pieces of shit
You keep using that word but I'm not sure you know what it means... In this instance, in the way you're using it, YOU'RE the hipster.

As an aside, I think this might be one of the longest and most coherent discussions I've ever had on 4chan.
>>
>>27463350
Not friends of mine but I did know kids that claimed to like pokemon and then turned around after they felt it wasn't "cool" to like pokemon anymore.

The same kids moved on to Spongebob and I have no doubt that they post confused Mr. Krabs and caveman Spongebob today.
>>
>>27461677
I love Go because when all of the town's idiots are gathered in the same spot they're easy to avoid.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.