[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a "next generation" (ie. current protagonists/antagonists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_kids_by_kilala97-d8jvb9r.jpg (186KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_kids_by_kilala97-d8jvb9r.jpg
186KB, 1024x1365px
Would a "next generation" (ie. current protagonists/antagonists children) iteration of the pokemon anime work?
>>
>>27460724
I mean, it worked with BlackWhite2 even if that's not quite as far ahead as a true "next generation" story. I'd definitely play a game set in Kanto, twenty-odd years in the future considering that's how long it's been since the original RG were released with all the appropriate story and world changes that come with it, with an updated Pokedex including more of the Gen 2-7 Pokemon, and an expanded map to include additional areas both new and returning (although of the latter, only Mt Silver really comes to mind, which is close enough to be included as a late-game area in a Kanto game despite not officially being in Kanto).
>>
What I want to know is what Pokémon they'd make Ash's offspring use. Probably just another fucking Pikachu.
>>
>>27460773
anime, not game
>>
>>27460788
Shit, I wasn't reading the OP properly. Woops, sorry.
>>
>>27460724
I was going to say to not use their kids because it implicitly implies that they fucked, but Japan isnt nearly as puritan and backwards about that shit as America is.

I'd rather just see brand new characters doing thier thing and have Ash/Satoshi show up towards the end of the anime as the champion who beats the new guy.
>>
>>27460823
So the Yu-Gi-Oh way?
>>
>>27460773
OP here, I was totally talking about the anime, but I like your idea for a game as well!
>>
>>27460785
Probably the same Pikachu. They'll also reveal that it's immortal.
>>
>>27460906
Basically. The nice thing about that show is that the protagonist changes from being analytical to instinctual across seasons. We've had the gusty impulsive main character for too fucking long.
>>
>>27460939
Yeah, I agree. It would be a nice and refreshing change of pace honestly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.