[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they lying to us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: azure flute.jpg (36KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
azure flute.jpg
36KB, 400x480px
Why are they lying to us?
>>
Did they forget that they never distributed it?
>>
>>27460270
That's hilarious that they mention that
>>
>>27460270

So are the codes for this unique, or is there a general one?
>>
Well you could get the flute using cheats like I did.
>>
>>27460408
Unique
>>
>>27460270
Nothing there is a lie. You could encounter him using the flute.

There was no way to get said flute without cheats, but that's besides the point.
>>
A friend of my gave me the flute and I was able to catch him back then.

His name was Action Replay:^)))
>>
>>27460270
I mean it's technically correct. You just had to hack the flute bro.
>>
>>27460453
It's says they're available in GAME, so do I just go and buy something and ask for a code at checkout or is there a stack and I can just take one?
>>
>>27460607
You don't need to buy anything, just ask at the counter
>>
>>27460607
Just ask for the code. If you're a bro who supports their local store, just throw $5-10 down on your Sun/Moon preorder.
>>
Closest Gamestop is an hour away. I can't stand these Gamestop events. Last one I had to buy codes since I can't stand begging.
>>
Good thing that homebrew exploit came out when it did. Come to me gamestop legends.
>>
Is this shit in GameStops nth America only?
Could be a difficult for an for ausfag to snag an arceus.
>>
>>27461326
ausfags go to EB games, serebii has a list of stores in various countries
>>
>tfw when you are from Chile and almost never get any event, but now a "random" store is giving arceus codes because why not
It feels great
>>
Well it's true, even if they never distributed the flute.
>>
>Making me leave the house again.
>>
>>27461469
You could always inject a legit wonder card desu. All the fun with some gas saved.
>>
>>27461480
It's not the same in my mind
>>
Do you guys just go to your local video game store and ask for the code?

I'd feel like a fucking autist if I did that.
>>
>>27461589
It's a videogame store. Or maybe you are a fucking whale or ugly af
>>
>>27461589
It's totally fine, just say please and thank you
>>
>>27461589
How, just walk in, ask for a code slip like you'd ask for anything else then leave. Nothing autistic there unless you fuck up.
>>
>>27461589
>Hi, do you have any of those Pokemon codes?
>Yes, here you are
>Thank you

wow, that has autistic
>>
I got the flute legit at a Nintendo event at my local GAME store a few years ago.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?7255-Game-UK-Pokemon-Event
>>
>>27461589
I set up a nintendo zone in my house and just got it.
>>
>>27462129

How'd you do that
>>
File: detectivepikachudevitoheader.jpg (126KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
detectivepikachudevitoheader.jpg
126KB, 600x450px
>>27460270
I'm confused.
>>
I am never going to a game store for a Pokemon event ever again. When Hoopa was in gamestops in Europe I went to Sweden and the person there had no idea what I was talking about. He thought "Hoopa" was a new game coming out that they didn't have it yet. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life, me trying to get a Pokemon at the counter while a people and kids are behind me. Motherfucker could barely English.
>>
>>27461378
Ausfag here.

i got 4 Arceus codes easily. not hard at all to obtain.
>>
>>27462175
Using NbaHomePass and a laptop. There are a lot of guides on the internet, just google it.
>>
>>27462263
Why not get the macdonalds hoopa at home ?
>>
>>27461302
Autism confirmed
>>
>>27461260
>>27460621
I bought a £15 voucher so that I can buy the new Batman Telltale game. They gave me 2 Arceus codes.
>>
>>27462263
When I bought Black at a store the fucker started talking shit about pokemon to his mate.
To top it off he gave me the fucking White case
>>
>>27462485

You can ask for more than 1 for free.
>>
Just inject an Arceus. Or just inject the wondercard and receive one at a pokemon center just like the serial code.
>>
>>27461415
Chilean here
Post info about the store please
>>
>>27461589
Last I went to a gamestop i went to get a controller and they just asked me if i wanted a code.
>>
Should I shave before I go? this is so nerve wracking
>>
>>27464311
Dude stop being such an aspie. Shower and shave just like you do when you go outside.
>>
>>27461589
I live waaay out in the middle of nowhere so I get my little brother who lives in a city to do it for me so I'm not out 600 Norwegian just in travel expenses and the 8+ hours of traveling. Shit, I'd think twice before spending that kind of money on a "real" game or DLC, leave alone for one single pokémon.

Call me lazy or entitled if you like, but I feel like it's a dick move to not just distribute all the 'mons by way of Internet, though I guess they make some money by partnering with game stores.
>>
>>27464377
what is this "outside" you speak of anon?
>>
>>27460270
Wasn't it obtained that way in Japan?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.