[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or has Niantic made pokemon in pokemon Go much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: screamapillar.jpg (34KB, 571x428px) Image search: [Google]
screamapillar.jpg
34KB, 571x428px
Is it just me or has Niantic made pokemon in pokemon Go much harder to catch?

Everything seems to pop out of the ball more, they jump more often, and they seem to swat the ball away more than they used to.
>>
>>27459621
I think that happens the higher level you get. I have a hard time catching 100cp pidgeys with razz berry and great ball. Most of the time they even run away.
>>
Use the old spinball, works 99% of the time for me
>>
My brother seemed to complain about the same. Being at level 12, I just assumed being on a higher level meant harder pokemon to catch, but he was at around 6/7, which quite frankly, didn't seem all that hard back then when I was previously that level.
>>
>>27459621
Yeah. They seem to attack and jump about 300% more and the hitboxes got a lot smaller, pokemon like ponyta are a bitch to catch. I also think the run rate might've been increased or maybe it's just because I recently got to level 20.
>>
>>27459621
yeah.
I'm not even going to try until they resolve this
I'm still going to farm pokestops and hatch eggs omw to work though
>>
>>27459621
Yes confirmed, especially with low level cp Pokemon like weedle
>>
>>27459643
That's weird. I usually only use Great Balls/Berries on things with 200+ CP.

I do have the impression that Pidgey, Weedle and Rattata (and their evolved forms) run more quickly than other, rarer Pokémon, though. I was catching a Seaking earlier, and it broke free of 10-15 balls before I caught it. A Pidgey would run after 2 or 3.

They do tend to dodge more now, though, from what I can tell.
>>
>>27459663
misses 99% of the time too lol
>>
>>27461588
y'all need to git gud.

Missing one or two curveballs is understandable since you may have to gauge the distance but more is really your own incompetence.
>>
>>27461631
Teach me the ways
>>
>>27461675
1. spin ball clockwise
2. throw to the left and forward
3. if it falls in front of the pokemon you need to throw harder, if it falls behind you need to throw less hard. If it goes offscreen you're throwing too far left.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.