[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any nice alternatives to pokevision? Lazy ass here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Anyone got any nice alternatives to pokevision? Lazy ass here who can't be bothered looking for them for hours.
>>
Apparently pokesear.ch but it seems to have stopped working for me. Must be being used by everyone around the world and overloading the server or whatnot
>>
https://github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

I got version 0.0.7. I don't know if the newer ones are better but it works well. Its kind of like your private PokeVision but youre limited to a radius and you need to put in coordinates if youre in a specific place EG: GPS spoofing.
>>
>>27459937
How do I download this to my iPhone?
>>
>>27459946
Its not for the iPhone. Its PC and i think its supports Mac aswell.
I might help you tho! I think there was a map like this for IOS using python.
>>
>>27459955
As an app?
>>
>>27459957
I cant seem to find one for the iPhone. Only ones for Mac and PC. If you have a Mac and not a PC this should help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io1yeFjVhHQ
If you're on a PC ,use the github link and click on the Windows (.exe) one. Inorder to use the PC version ,extract the files in the folder and execute Pokemon GO Live Map. You will need to log in with Google or PTC.
>>
>>27459937
how do you use this? i'm an idiot sorry. i downloaded the zip
>>
>>27459875
Same here, i used it like an hour and a half ago but it's not loading anymore.
>>
File: Untitled.png (110KB, 1360x766px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
110KB, 1360x766px
>>27460036
You downloaded the PC zip right? If so extract it in a folder so all the files dont get messy and just launch the .exe
Keep in mind. .EXE = PC AKA WINDOWS
>>
>>27460036
Also heres how the map looks , you can filter out wether you want to see gyms , lured pokestops and pokemon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>
>>27460076
thanks a lot anon :)
>>
>>27460160
Tell me if it works for you. Keep in mind tho. If you log in with the same google account in the radar as your Pokemon GO account I've noticed that Pokemon and pokestops wont load in the game itself. Use 2 different Google accounts , different ptc accounts and so on. This wont get you banned but it happened to me
>>
>>27459937
You can enable sharing and use this on mobile. It has filtering and notifications (which I haven't tested on mobile yet) but overall it's pretty fucking amazing.
>>
>>27460547
Happy it helped!
>>
The alternative is walking and burning some calories, you fat fuck.
>>
>>27459946
Install this on a linux VPS
https://github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

Access it on an iPhone. It's what I do.
>>
Pokescanner is a apk for andriod.
>>
trackermon
>>
>>27463064
Where do you find this? Does it work on Iphone?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.