[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuzlocke story thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: HNI_0060.jpg (40KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0060.jpg
40KB, 435x512px
share some of your favorite nuzlocke memories here

>HG team of Graveler, Gligar, Donphan, Quagsire, Dewgong, and Kadabra
>4 fucking slow as shit ground types and two water types
>make it to Lance somehow only losing Graveler who had to self destruct in order to kill fucking umbreon
>Everyone is mid/low hp
>Quagsire tanks shit like a boss, dumpsters everyone but those damn Dragonites
>Gligar dies taking a fatal blow for quagsire after i run out of potions
>Donphan gets OHKO'd by blizzard
>dewgong kills one dragonite, then gets fucking outrage crit right after
>only kadabra left, quagsire couldn't tank anymore
>begin to lose hope as kadabra won't be able to tank anything, even with mostly max hp
>outrage hits
>2 hp left
>kadabra psychic disposes of outrage dragonite
>only 1 dragonite left
>kadabra some fucking how outspeeds AND crits, winning the battle
>pic related, mfw the entire battle
>>
>Randomized Platinum
>use random number generator to pick my starter
>get pokemon #1 which is gastly
>rival gets zubat which confuse haxes my gastly to death
>mfw instant nuzlocke death
>go with second starter, a cleffa
>rival gets a breloom
>mfw
>last starter is seedot and it only has bide
>rival gets ludicolo
>seedot barely holds on as it lets bide loose, finally getting me past first battle
>play through till first gym that has a charizard
>rip my entire team
>mfw it was my first ever nuzlocke
>>
The only successful nuzlocke I've ever done was a run of Black, most times I wipe or get bored.

But I remember making it all the way to Ghetsis and having the best fight I've ever had in a pokemon game. Highlights include

>Mauler the Druddigon beating his Seismitoad to death
>Momo the Alomomola sacrificing herself to give me time to heal Mofo the Scrafty
>Mofo somehow surviving a Hydreigon Focus Blast with the tiniest sliver of health after the first one missed and dealing the finishing blow

I went in with a team of six and walked out with only Mofo and Misery the Cofagrigus as survivors.
>>
Speaking of nuzlockes any one know a good nuzlocke comic? "Its a hard life" is great but its lile one page per year
>>
I want to do my first nuzlocke, what's the best game to do it? I only have access to X and all pre gen 4 games.
>>
>>27459741

http://kitfox-crimson.deviantart.com/art/Kit-s-Nuzlocke-adventure-1-244903109

Artist is borderline furry at times, but its mostly pretty fun with a few feels. Its a long runner too; it covers Sapphire, Plat, a short pseudo Black run, Black 2 and then Soul Silver.

http://land-walker.deviantart.com/gallery/28599039/Landwalker-s-Nuzlocke

Fairly short and self contained but good and surprisingly engaging near the end
>>
>>27459817
Emerald in that case, though both BW and Platinum are probably better if you can get em
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.