[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sun legendary >weak to fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: disgust.jpg (23KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
23KB, 500x320px
>sun legendary
>weak to fire
>>
>sun legendary
>Weak to dark
Reaction image.jpg
>>
>>27458952

The sun isn't made of fire.

>>27459021

The moon isn't made of darkness.
>>
File: hot.png (576KB, 1188x731px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
576KB, 1188x731px
>>27458952
>sun legendary
>weak to muh dick
>>
>>27458952
>sun legendary
>weak to fire
>weak to dark
>weak to GROUND
Worst possible typing ever
>>
>>27458952
>sun fire
>weak to legendary
>>
In Alchemy, the Sun is represented by Gold, which is a metal. The Sun isn't made of fire either, heat isn't the same thing as fire. Heat is energy.
>>
we've had this exact same thread every day for like the past two weeks

the joke is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>27459132
Fire isn't even made of fire.
>>
>>27458952
If I have a dollar for every "Hurr San leygen, wik to fyr durr" you faggot post..
>>
>>27459177
You'd finally be able to move out of your mom's basement?
>>
File: 250px-637Volcarona[1].png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-637Volcarona[1].png
57KB, 250x250px
>it's a people pretend the sun isn't associated with fire episode
>>
>>27459177
>you faggot
It should be faggots with an s.
Maybe if you had a dollar for every time someone posted these threads you could buy yourself a proper education.
>>
>>27459163
fire is an abstract concept created to control the large corporations that run this nation
>>
File: 79007-42362-sunfire[1].jpg (38KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
79007-42362-sunfire[1].jpg
38KB, 400x615px
>>27459108
>muh dick
>weak to sunfire
>>
>>27459676
This girl is actually Sunpyre.
>>
>>27459705
Only in 616. The Exiles version is called Sunfire
>>
>>27458952
I am sick of this fucking bait post. Let me simplify the answer.

It is PSYCHIC because in Pokemon the psychic typing represent "alien" or "celestial" or "intelligent" beings that are above the early standard.

It is STEEL because steel is the generic "metal" Pokemon type, which carries several imperatives. Firstly, the sun is NOT fire. It is hot, but that does not make it fire. It is plasma that is produced by galactic scale nuclear fusion. Nuclear fusion that could be generated by a shitload of liquid METAL. Secondly, Solgaleo is the EMISSARY of the sun. He is the servant of the sun, according to lore. That could simply be that he is SHINY. Like the sun reflecting off of metal. He main also looks like the generic drawing of the sun, which is just a basic star shape. Thirdly, his signature move is fire based. So the "Lion that swallowed the sun" bullshit can simply mean that he is lion shaped, shiny, and can use the heat accumulated from sunlight to use a fucking fire move. Humans named him, and created his lore. Several bodies of people have claimed their ruler to be "of the sun", but I bet if you fire blasted any of those assholes, it would likely be super effective too.

It makes sense... He represents the sun. He is not the embodiment of the sun. Fuck. Off.
>>
>>27459966
>. It is hot, but that does not make it fire
Well it isn't fucking ice either, autismo.
>>
>>27459981
Are you serious?

Heat=/=fire.. you are implying that it does, and I am the autistic one? That is honestly kind of funny. Not my fault that you can't grasp basic physics, and that you ignored the rest of the post.
>>
>>27459966
wtf i hate the sun now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.