[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were you supposed to know to pick up Oak's parcel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: viridian_mart[1].png (3KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
viridian_mart[1].png
3KB, 240x160px
How were you supposed to know to pick up Oak's parcel?
>>
>>27458451
Explore.
>>
>>27458451

By exploring and talking to everyone, like you're supposed to do in an RPG.
>>
>>27458451
Right after you leave your hometown someone gives you pokeballs and tells you to go to the pokemart. I don't think you can advance in the game without it.
>>
>>27458451

By exploring and talking to everyone, like you're supposed to do in an RPG Universe.
>>
>>27458451
>backtracking 1 minute in

this game is overrated garbage
>>
>>27458813
>Right after you leave your hometown someone gives you pokeballs and tells you to go to the pokemart. I don't think you can advance in the game without it.

That does not happen

Because I was playing this just the other day

What happens is you just have your starter pokemon, and if you want to catch anything else, eventually you wander into the Pokemart to get Pokeballs, and that's when he tells you to take the Parcel back to Oak
>>
>>27458813
>>27458855
I'm guessing you're booth underage.

There's a random NPC on route 1 who says he works in a pokemart and gives you a potion as a free sample. It's an optional NPC though so if you don't talk to everyone you could miss it.

How the fuck do you not know the first 30 minutes of the first games by heart?
>>
Doesn't he send you to go get it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.