[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls really play Pokemon that much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-go-players.jpg (340KB, 1000x606px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-players.jpg
340KB, 1000x606px
Do girls really play Pokemon that much
>>
>>27457962
Yes, but they don't play pokemon games like ruby, because girls believe,pokemon games are childish
>>
>>27457962
That might be based on player avatars.
As we all know everyone loves picking the girl.
>>
In reality it is probably 40% male 60% female since we know that all the faggots and trannies picked female.

But the wide majority of actual pokemon players are male. Mobile games are dominated by female so this statistic doesn't surprise me.
>>
I'm a grill
>>
>>27458151
Rule 30
>>
>>27458151
you know the rules

tits or gtfo
>>
I've noticed a lot of grillposting on /vp/. Yeah, a lot of those people are possibly not girls, but I'd say we have a lot of girls compared to the other boards.
The PoGo stats are obviously irrelevant though, it's the current most popular normalfag thing so it doesn't really have any real basis in the pokemon fanbase.
I'd say /vp/ is 90% male 10% female
>>
>>27458123
>wide majority of actual pokemon players are male
where'd you get your data from?

anyway, girls love pokemon, but a lot of them are unwilling to buy a 3DS (social stigma + $$$ = nope), nothing new here.
>>
>>27459443
>I've noticed a lot of grillposting on /vp/.

Literally just tranny/trap faggots who floated here from tumblr. Not sure if anyone of them are actual grils, tho.
>>
I play as a brown girl because that's my fetish
>>
>>27457962
Girls play phone applications. Not games.

Any time a girl says she is a gamer, she is looking for attention.
>>
>>27457962
Yes, it's fucking pokemon.
>>
>>27457962
No, they don't. They do like to jump on trends however. Of the females I've known in my life most stopped playing pokémon after the age of 10. I only know one other girl who likes to play new gens, and even then I don't think she's aware of SM. Another claimed to be a pokémon expert when I called her out on playing Go, then she proceeded to claim she'd been playing "since gen 1 on my Emerald cartridge", so we know who the demographic is for this shit.
>>
File: 1469482908324.jpg (327KB, 878x888px) Image search: [Google]
1469482908324.jpg
327KB, 878x888px
>>27459503 this sums the "girl gamer" part just about right.
>>
>>27459532
This was made by a very insecure manboy. But yeh it's true for 2 people i know
>>
>>27459544
Not him, but this is pretty accurate. Everything in a girl's life is some means to get attention. Video games drew attention away from them. This created a big problem for them. Now, they have to either pretend to be gamers to get the attention that they used to get by just being sluts, or throw fits over games in hopes of stomping them out.

Once you grow up, you'll realize these things.
>>
>>27459503
>>27459532
>>27459511

And this is why you'll lose your virginity in your late 20s to a landwhale who hates herself almost as much as you hate yourself.
>>
>>27459569
Oh and (You), too >>27459598
>>
>>27458151
tits or GTFO
>>
>>27459598
And this is why you'll never lose your virginity, white knight-kun.
>>
>>27459532
It goes both ways. There's an amount of women who do things only for attention but there's also an amount of men who avoid anything that wont be deemed as acceptable by the most boring generic idea of a girl. The amount of guys i've personally known who say shit like you're going to be virgin all of your life" or "you'll never get laid" is pretty depressing. They put their identity on the backburner for the hope of fucking some made up idea of a close minded girl who shares nothing in common with them.

So yeah some girls are following a trend but most arent. Just like some guys castrate anything interesting about themselves to chance basic bitches all day,.
>>
>>27459598
I found myself a nice girl who doesn't advertise the fact she plays games at all, I'm sure you'll find love anon
>>
>>27459598
i lost my virginity when i was in highschool but ok
>>
>>27458151
Uh huh, sure.
>>
>we live in a day and age when girlposting is most likely trannyposting

Why did we encourage these creatures again?
>>
>>27457962
Not really.
Look around you, look at the gym, look in the street who play, go to big place with tons of lure.
It's 70% male at least playing the game, don't believe dumb statistic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.