[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to credible scientists, this box art depicts all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

According to credible scientists, this box art depicts all of the starters in their objectively best evolutionary stages.
>>
> Torchic instead of Blaziken
> Fugtile instead of Grovyle
> Cyndaquil instead of Quilava
> Braixen instead of being in the trash

I disagree, but some are on point.
>>
Is this any good? I haven't played PMD since the first one in like '07
>>
>>27457852
Wait, what the fuck, PMD started in '06? Then that's the last time I played them. I was 11.

Also, don't google PMD at work
>>
>>27457852
it's great
>>
>>27457852
Pretty good, about as good as explorers of sky, just has some weird design choices
>>
>>27457789
Doesnt make use of
>Monferno
>Prinplup
>Bayleef
>Grovyle
>Quilava

Nope
>>
>>27457789
>Chikorita instead of Bayleef
>Servine at all
>Turtwig instead of Torterra

Back to the drawing board
>>
>>27457789
>best evolutionary stages
>Charizard Y
>>
>>27457789
>mudkip
Enjoy your mudslap spam.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>27457957
Then there's this faggot...
>>
>>27457789

What did the Riolu say the Servine?
>>
>No Feraligatr
>No Serperior
>No Ivysaur
>No Squirtle
>The Piplup line being represented at all

Sorry, you're wrong ):
>>
>>27457789
>anything other than the final stage
>best stage
>>
>no eevee
:(
>>
>>27458190
This guy's right and I'll add

>Charizard
>MEGA Charizard at that
>>
>>27457869
what the fuck is a personal microderm
>>
Guys, we're all missing the real cancer here

>dewott
>>
>>27457845
>>27457882
>Liking Grovyle over Sceptile

Don't get me wrong, I like Grovyle, But Sceptile is much better.
>>
The idea image would feature:

- Squirtle, Ivysaur & Mega Charizard Y.

- Totodile, Bayleef & Typhlosion.

- Mudkip, Blaziken & Mega Sceptile.

- Piplup, Monferno & Torterra.

- Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig. (all of the evolutions suck even harder)

- Chespin, Braxien & Greninja.

So they got 8/21 right.
>>
>>27460569
Shit fucking taste anon.
>>
>>27457789
>Greninja not Frogadier
>Sceptile not Grovyle
>Servine not Serperior
>Cyndaquil not Quilava
Other than that I can agree.
>>
File: 1469855968884.png (144KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469855968884.png
144KB, 400x300px
>>27458190
>The Piplup line being represented at all

Some people actually like the piplup line, thank you very much
>>
>>27457845

I suppose they were forced with grovyle, though. Putting the second stage would assume the guy from explorers is coming back.
>>
>>27457845
>>27460604
>>27457882
>>27461099

Why does everyone like Grovyle over Sceptile?
>>
>>27461116
Because Grovyle looks sleeker and more raptor-like. Also, Grovyle's back sprite in RS looked cooler than Sceptile's yellow balls
>>
Chespin is cute, cute!
And overpowered!
>>
>>27457789
The box art is definitely on point, but i feel like they dropped the ball on a couple pokemon.

>There isn't any point in having Sceptile be in mega form because fans would've been just has happy if they put Grovyle on it instead.
>They obviously used Turtwig instead of Torterra because they couldn't fit it onto the box.
>They added a Riolu purely for fan service on a otherwise starter pokemon only picture.
>No idea why they used Wartortle instead of squirtle.
>No idea why they have so many first stage evolutions when they could've easily fit a medium sized final evolution behind Dewott.
>>
>>27461138
I prefer Sceptile because I just think it's just designed better, and grovyle looks like if you bumped into it lightly, it would fall over.
>>
>>27461390
>They added a Riolu purely for fan service on a otherwise starter pokemon only picture.
The core of your point is right in that it was added purely as fanservice (or at least to get an even 20), but Riolu is a starter in SMD.

Riolu is better than Lucario though so it's still right.
>>
>>27461390
>No idea why they used Wartortle instead of squirtle
Because Wartortle is cuter and cooler
>>
>>27457789
So when will Super Mystery Dungeon 2 come out starring the Alola Pokemon.

You know what I wish would come back, non-starters protagonists other than Pikachu and Riolu like Eevee and Meowth.
>>
>>27461116
It's not like I dislike Sceptile, quite the opposite in fact, but Grovyle just looks cooler, sleeker, etc to me.
Same reason I prefer Frogadier.
>>
File: 5313.png (304KB, 479x326px) Image search: [Google]
5313.png
304KB, 479x326px
>>27461116
Because Grovyle was a significant supporting character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky. He also has a relationship with a shiny female Celebi. As well as in Explorers of Sky in the special episode of "In the Future of Darkness", him, along with Celebi, Dusknoir, and (Primal) Dialga face imminent death as the morning sun rises upon the world of darkness. First, Dialga passes, then Dusknoir. And as the sun begins to rise, Celebi and Grovyle embrace, and watch the sunrise for the first time. They do not pass, and Dusknoir and Dialga have their existence returned. After it is heavily implied that Arceus intervened, Grovyle gives a message to be sent to (You) in the past, to inform you that there is life in the future, and no longer darkness (and death.)
>>
>>27461644
I already knew the plot, It just seems weird that people don't want one of the final stage starter, let alone one of the only ones that can mega evolve, on the cover.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.