[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confirmed for new Roothoot and friends. Which one do you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

File: G47KRnX.jpg (92KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
G47KRnX.jpg
92KB, 540x395px
Confirmed for new Roothoot and friends.
Which one do you hate them most?

I have never hated a single Pokémon in my life, but this fake would be the first if it were real.
>>
>>27457095

"Confirmed for new Roothoot and friends"

Wut
>>
>>27457173
A new set of fakemon pushed im every thread as true until confirmed false to the point of spam.
>>
>>27457173

Guessing they mean because they're unconfirmed/fake mon's that make up like 50% of this boards threads.
>>
File: 1470027797281.jpg (103KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470027797281.jpg
103KB, 540x395px
>>27457095
>>
>>27457243

Ah, thanks
>>
File: startleak.png (1MB, 1194x1096px)
startleak.png
1MB, 1194x1096px
Unlike Roothoot they actually have a chance of being real though. Roothoot's art was terrible and anyone with a brain should've been able to tell it was fake immediately. Meanwhile there's no real way to debunk these and they fit every piece of information we've learned about the starters so far and they look FAR more like official designs than any of the other shit I've seen.
>>
File: 1124852_o.gif (414KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1124852_o.gif
414KB, 320x179px
>>27457271
DON'T BE REAL
DON'T BE REAL
DON'T BE REAL
DON'T BE REAL
>>
>>27457399
Thank you based Dubs
>>
>>27457095

>wrestler

Signature Fighting move with high rate to stun and I'm sold.
>>
File: ZHDHfdP.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
ZHDHfdP.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>27457422
H O L Y S H I T
>>
>>27457440
WHY DO YOU WANT ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING?

WHY DO YOU WANT IT TO HAVE A FORCE PALM CLONE?
>>
>>27457399
i think it has disarming voice because it's a seal, not a mermaid
>>
>>27457485

But Disarming Voice? Lowering your guard?
>>
>>27457095
I hate Popplio's. I don't like Rowlet's either. I can stomach Litten's.
>>
>>27457484

If I was being sadistic, I would want it to have a Gen 1 Wrap for a submission hold.

Don't tell me you just want it to get bigger.
>>
>>27457516
Why is this thing, the homosexual three-way love child of Machamp, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Lucario, and Litten inflating the only two options?
>>
>>27457485
Disarming voice isn't about being noisy

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Disarming_Voice_(move)
>>
>>27457614
yee its about being sensual, like something youd say to a woman in the midst of a passionate affair
>>
>>27457516
>dont tell me you just want them to get bigger
thats better than him being bipedal
>>
File: zavok.png (944KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
zavok.png
944KB, 800x800px
It has to be fake, because he just looks like this guy.
>>
How can people back these "Pokemon" up other than "The art looks official"? Like how? How are these "real" other than that?

There's no backstory to these leaks, how they were leaked or who leaked them, how they got their hands on them etc, nothing, yet these are considered real?...
>>
>>27457095
>I have never hated a single Pokémon in my life, but this fake would be the first if it were real.
Why do you hate it?
>>
I like all three and would readily use either Seal3 or Owl3.

Ain't buying that they're a thing unless we know for sure they are, though.

>>27457740
There doesn't necessarily need to be one. But the only real story behind them was some guy dumped them here on /vp/ and said something in his OP with Owl3 and reply with Tiger3 along the lines of

>fan-made evolutions
>or not

Then stopped posting after his reply with Seal3.
>>
These are probably fake because they look too good but I find it amazing how many small details they captured that other fan evolutions ignore like in >>27457271

Before these the most unique evolution I saw was a more androgynous yet still elegant white Popplio with bedroom eyes.
>>
File: RATH.jpg (116KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
RATH.jpg
116KB, 888x499px
We need more fanart of these three. I've seen a few of Selkie Pop, one of Robin Hoot and none of Lucha Tigre.
>>
>>27457614
>>27457639
i don't know. i think a seal voice is disarming. you ever hear those fuckers when you went to the zoo? fuck.
>>
>>27458070
There is fanart of him but I didn't save it.
>>
>>27458128
Would you say it's charming?
>>
File: 14700283991051.png (1MB, 1194x1096px) Image search: [Google]
14700283991051.png
1MB, 1194x1096px
>>27457271
>>
>>27458260
no. it's disarming.
imagine
>at the zoo
>hear the shriek of a seal
>immediately paralyzed in fear
>fuck, dropped your zoo themed refillable cup
>disarmed because you have nothing to fight with
>>
>>27458128
Disarming Voice is more akin to a siren, it's to charm your opponent, look at it's JP name
>Charm Voice
>>
>>27458288
Then it's not Disarming Voice.

>チャームボイス Charm Voice
>Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokémon. This attack never misses.
>>
>>27458288
Disarming voice has nothing to do with fear though...
>>
>>27458309
did you not read the example?
you guys really cant humor me, can me
>>
>>27458361
Can you*
>>
"Disarming" voice, I think just means they sing in a beautiful voice which would disarm the opponent because they're soothed by it's charming voice...
>>
>>27458361
No we can't, seeing as how disarming voice has nothing to do with the situation you described, that would be more akin to Uproar, Snarl or Hyper Voice
>>
>>27458361
I'm sorry, I'm incredibly jaded to sarcasm. It's not always easy to pick it up through text either.
>>
>>27458414
I don't give a flying fettuccine fuck what the JP name is, the english name is disarming.
When I see or hear disarming, i think of something that DISARMS you, whether it be fear or whatever else. That said, i see your point, but i feel like im making a fair point here.
>>
I won't mind it if it's real, but I hope it's not.
>>
>>27458478
Do you have any idea what seduction/flattery is? Can be pretty disarming if done right.
>>
>>27458538
what if you have the oblivious nature?

and yes, i do. i'll clue you in on something. i'm having a giggle, and you are being a spoil sport.
>>
>>27458580
You'd have to be a slow bro to be oblivious to that charming voice
>>
>>27457095
I hate that fucker the most because that means of seven fucking generations we got four fucking fire/fighting.

I fucking hate life, and I'm so positive it's real it fucking hurts. I just want them to rip the band-aid off now so I can get off the hype train.
>>
>>27458665
if it makes you feel better it's assumed to be fire/dark
>>
>>27458665
Anon it's based on a HEEL wrestler, it'll be Fire/Dark, using dirty underhanded tactics to fight, such a spitting (which is a pretty natural transition from Litten's fire fuballs imo)
>>
>>27457498

You have the worst taste ever. Congrats.
>>
>All this Disarming Voice shit when the actual attack sounds more like a freaking trumpet rather than a voice or a cry in-game
>>
>>27458407
>Sing in a beautiful voice

>>27458305
>Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokémon. This attack never misses.
>Letting out a charming cry

It does not sing, it merely cries in a charming way. And considering how cute Popplio's cry is in Sun/Moon in-game footage, it makes sense. Emotional damage might mean in the sense of

>Popplio uses Disarming Voice!
>It cries in a cute way (read: not sing)
>Sceptile has a heart attack (I just put some random ass poke in here)

>AW SHIT NIGGA HOW CAN I POSSIBLY HURT YOU YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE HNNGH
>Disarmed because it finds Popplio too cute and does not want to harm it and wants to protect its smile
>>
>>27458292
Well Popplio is a cute little seal who makes puppy barks instead of whatever the fuck noise fucking sea lions always make.

It's just a move it gets to fit with its basic form theme. Starters learn lots of useless moves like that.
>>
>>27459679
Normally I would agree with you because many moves that Pokemon learn early on are simply weak coverage moves that many others can learn.

However, I wouldn't exactly place Disarming Voice in the same category as Bite or Rollout when it comes to early stage moves. When we see early stage moves like Bite and Rollout, we can see that these moves are less dependent on typing and moreso on the actual physiology of the Pokemon. The reason why moves like Bite, Tackle, and Rollout are so widely distributed amongst different types is because many Pokemon have teeth and the ability to actually bite, tackle, and form into a ball. For example, Chespin, Voltorb, and even Jigglypuff can learn Rollout, and that's because they are round and capable of attacking by forming into a ball. These types of moves are less indicative of the pokemon's typing and moreso of its physiology.

If Litten learns Bite, which I'm sure it does, it should come to no surprise. All kinds of Pokemon learn Bite. Meowth isn't even dark type and it learns Bite. Of course it does. It has teeth! Litten learning Bite isn't saying much, but Popplio learning Disarming Voice speaks volumes. That's because Bite only requires the Pokemon to be able to open its mouth and clamp down hard with its teeth. Many Pokemon are capable of doing this. Disarming Voice, on the other hand, implies that the Pokemon is able to charm or soothe foes with its voice. Now, "disarm" means to strip an emery of its weapons. This can be interpreted as the Pokemon having such a calming voice that it encourages foes to stop attacking or at least put their guard down.
>>
Continued from my last post:

If you check out Bulbapedia, you'll see that Disarming Voice is a relatively rare move. That's probably because few Pokemon have this skill (as opposed to simply biting). As some of you have noticed, Disarming Voice is usually learned by fairy types and other fairy-like Pokemon (such as Espurr, Audino, and Swablu, and don't forget that Mega Audino and Mega Altaria are part fairy type).

Now, a valid counter to this is that fairy type is new and that's why many Pokemon haven't learned it. Yet, when fairy type was introduced, many older Pokemon were given fairy typing along with fairy moves. It is possible that Disarming Voice could be as widely distributed as moves like Bite and Rollout in the future, but I personally doubt it. Just to add, Disarming Voice would fit a siren/mermaid design better than a clown or strongman, since sirens and mermaids are known for their beautiful voices.

Does this mean Popplio is confirmed to be fairy type? No. Does this mean that Entermaid is confirmed? No. But it definitely lends credence to a water/fairy typing and a mermaid design. We do need to be skeptical, but open minded too. We need to be open to the idea that GameFreak will give us something we're not expecting. It wouldn't be the first time GameFreak pulls the rug out from under us.
>>
File: See you there hand holder.png (44KB, 609x201px) Image search: [Google]
See you there hand holder.png
44KB, 609x201px
Get those hands ready anon
>>
>>27460479

I'll be willing to hold hands with that anon, even although I wish they were real.
>>
>Robinhoot is real
>Popmaid is real
>panther is real instead of Lucha Tigre

How would you feel about this, /vp/?
>>
desu I loved these evolutions as soon as they were leaked. My only regret is that Rowlet's evo is my least favorite as I wanted to pick him as my started.
>>
>>27460848

I'd feel sad over the thought of Pinnister not being real. But hey, I can dig the panther, I love its sleek look. Robin Hoot's okay too, albeit just a little bit over designed, but I'd be okay with picking him.

Honestly, from all gen trios, there was always one poke I'd tend to just forget about. The trio involving the clown, panther and the assassin owl seems to actually be the only one where I actually legitimately like all three, so it is a shame those will most likely end up being fake because I'd definitely pick all three of them eventually as opposed to just one or two.
>>
>>27460865
Wew when did t b h get censored
>>
File: 1465818824813.png (272KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
1465818824813.png
272KB, 447x458px
>>27457095
Its real. Its real and I cant wait for Shittenfags to get BTFO.

Enjoy your bipedal barabait boys.
>>
>>27457918
So basically they're all complete pieces of shit. Thanks for telling me anon!
>>
>>27460954
>wanting a bad evo for a mon, so its fan will be mad

How retarded are you?
>>
I like all three of these evos :)
>>
>>27457399
Dubs confirms
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.