[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucario 3.0?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

So if Rockruff's evo really is Lucario 3.0 then it should be revealed soon I would think, to maximize marketing potential (maybe have Ash battle it in the last episode of XY&Z). You think that it could be in tomorrow's video or this month's CoroCoro?
>>
>>27456867
The opportunity to be this gen's Lucario has already passed. If anything, Magearna is the Lucario/Zoroark of this generation. That, or Zygarde core.
>>
>rockruff becoming bipedal
I never even considered this. Litten wouldn't bother me, but this would kinda piss me off.
>>
File: bye.jpg (44KB, 455x405px) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
44KB, 455x405px
>when a quadruped Pokemon goes bipedal
>>
>>27456882
It's Ash-Greninja this time
>>
>>27456867
plz no.
>>
File: 1462755839704.png (180KB, 472x331px)
1462755839704.png
180KB, 472x331px
>>27456867
T-this is f-fake right?
>>
I don't care if Rockruff becomes bipedal but jesus christ, that design is fucking horrible even for fucking deviantart
>>
>>27456886
It howls at the moon when evolving, so either wolf or werewolf......
>>
>>27456911
Deviantart watermark, of course its fanmade
>>
>>27456911
>T-this is f-fake right?
>There is literally a DeviantART watermark on the image
>>
>>27456911
Yep this is /vp alright OP doesnt even have to try and fake a leak but anons will still not be able to discern the right answer. Deviant Art watermark and all. This is how the chinese leaks got traction.
thread derailed
>>
File: 1467977921387.png (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467977921387.png
110KB, 600x600px
This is the problem with modern pokemon. I know thats a meme and I know everyone will be like
>le genwunner XD!!
But I'm serious. Why do so many modern pokemon that are quadruped go bipedal? It gets worse every generation. Even something like Purrloin was retconned into being bipedal furbait.
>>
>>27456911
a bit of common sense might answer that question
>>
>>27456932
>>27456936

If I actually had a leak to leak, the literal first thing I would do is put a Deviantart watermark on it just to fuck with autists.
>>
>>27456911
T-this is B-bait right?
>>
File: ashalola.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ashalola.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>27456867
I could actually see this happening, like some random trainer comes up to Ash wanting to battle Ash-Greninja in a 1v1 battle.
>Throws out Rockruff's evo
Ash: "Woah, I've never seen that Pokemon!"
>Scans with Pokedex: "No info"
Ash asks about the pokemon as the dex has no info, tells Ash his name and that he, the trainer, is from Alola originally and saw Ash-Greninja on TV and wanted a battle.
>Battle commences, trainer uses the gem bracelet to unleash ultimate attack.
>Battle ends in a draw
Ash now knows where he plans to go next.

>Prof Oak contacts Kukui and finding out about the Rotom Pokedex asks if Ash can take his Rotom to Prof Kukui for him, Ash travels with the Oak Rotom Dex in Alola.
>>
>>27456972
It wasn't retconned
>>
File: Pinot_Noir's_Purrloin.png (811KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinot_Noir's_Purrloin.png
811KB, 1280x720px
>>27456972
>Even something like Purrloin was retconned into being bipedal furbait
It was bipedal 90% of the time in the BW anime.
>>
>>27456991
>(no shit)
>(still got all those tasty you's though)
>>
>>27457039
>>27457054
Retconned wasn't the correct word, I apologize.
What I meant is that beforehand it was simply a cat that evolved into a bigger cat. Now in Gen 6 it's model is undeniably furbait.
The anime, in my mind, gets a pass simply because they are trying to make the pokemon interesting in terms of their design so they just made it bipedal.
>>
>>27457064
>saving face
>thinking you's will ever get him anything
You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. Are now rich in you's
>>
File: meow.png (194KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
meow.png
194KB, 245x342px
>>27457087
Purrloin was bipedal in everything except it's gamesprite.
XY just fixed that error.

If you actually think GF is trying to make animals for fug and not hug, you have a problem.
>>
>>27456972
>But I'm serious. Why do so many modern pokemon that are quadruped go bipedal? It gets worse every generation.
>Rattata to Raticate (Can go bipedal)
>Nidorans to Nidoking/queen
>Slowpoke to Slowbro
>Rhyhorn to Rhydon
>Kabuto to Kabutops
>Mareep to Flaaffy
>Mudkip to Marshtomp
>Lairon to Aggron
>Tepig to Pignite
>Sandile to Krokorok
>Tirtouga to Caracosta
>Zorua to Zoroark
>Fennekin to Braixen
>Helioptile to Heliosk

I don't know, Anon. It doesn't seem like there's that many for the most part. There's still VASTLY more quadrupedal Pokemon that stay quadruped in evolution. There's even a few that went Quadruped from Biped.

It's honestly not a huge epidemic at all
>>
File: Rockroar.jpg (83KB, 689x707px) Image search: [Google]
Rockroar.jpg
83KB, 689x707px
>>27456911
Yeah, that's fake.
But this one is actually starting to pick up some traction.
What do you think?
>>
>>27457166
I'm not saying that gamefreak is actively making pokemon for fug. What I'm saying is that for some reason in the later gens we're getting more and more bipedal pokemon especially evolutions of quadruped pokemon.
>>
>>27457257
Cause bipedalism is a useful form of evolution in actual species.
>>
Seriously, where the fuck did this meme of Rockruff being Lucario come from?

Because the description saying it shares something with the starters?

Because it's going to be a wolf as an evo? We don't even know if it's bipedal your making assumptions
>>
>>27457257
What are you trying to convey? The later gens quadrupedal pokemon vastly outweigh the older gens.
>>
>>27457303
It's just uber pessimism. People come up with worst case scenarios and convince themselves it's probably going to happen, no matter how unlikely it is.
>>
>>27457303
The starter connection started it, then the dex entry hinting towards werewolf, last nail in the coffin was Rockruff being featured commentation on Bewear and Mimikyu in last month's CoroCoro ie them using him in further marketing.
>That last part also lead to speculation that the secret the four share is that you will be able to talk to them using the RotomDex in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>27457279

Because in an evolution state, it makes sense

It means they are smart and strong enough to stand up

Plus we have PLENTY of quadrapeds
>>
>>27457367
But why so many? And why are they always so poorly designed?
>>
>>27456867
>no new ability
i have my doubts
>>
>>27457435
>All bipedal pokemon are poorly designed
Cave Johnson we're done here
>>
>>27457435

That's your opinion anon
>>
>>27457532
I didn't say all, but the majority are in my opinion, bad.
>>27457579
Well of course, I never meant it to sound any differently.
>>
File: Asspull.jpg (39KB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
Asspull.jpg
39KB, 452x256px
>>27456882
>The opportunity to be this gen's Lucario has already passed.
>We still don't know Alain's full team
>>
>>27457092
>save face
>anonymous imageboard
okay, faggot
>>
Why are people so boners for this thing anyway? It's just a mega bland, uninteresting brown puppy.
I keep thinking there's something I'm missing about it but nahh.
>>
>>27457012
this!!
>>
>>27458460
I just like it because its a Rock type that isn't made entirely of rocks. Rock and Ice type both need more organic animal based Pokémon instead of just straight elementals.

Not that Gigalith and Avalugg aren't bros.
>>
File: ngbbs46fd8a7c0f85a.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs46fd8a7c0f85a.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>27458585
Still so much untapped potential for organic ice type Pokemon too.
>Sabre tooth
>Snow leopard
>White tiger
>Husky
>Artic fox (could have a white/black color difference if seasons ever return)
>Mastodon
>STILL NO ICE/FIRE MACAQUE POKEMON
>>
File: swdfg.png (380KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
swdfg.png
380KB, 480x384px
GGs you made me appreciate this fake even more...
>>
>>27458285
Right in the butthurt
>>
>>27456888
Trips of sad sad truth...
>>
I actually want Rockruff to become a werewolf, but not... not this kind of thing. Looks like Zoroark's even weirder looking cousin.
I'd love something that can switch between being bi- and quadrupedal, like Swampert.
>>
>>27457618

>they're always bad
>they're not all bad
Conflicting statements right there.

You said always, always is a definite statement and all is a definite statement, they have similar meanings and logically go together.

>they're always bad
Easily translates into
>they're all bad
Heck, in that sentence they were even interchangeable words
>>
>>27456867
I'd honestly be fine with it being a werewolf, and I'm someone that's getting sick of every starter being bipedal.
Though they probably should've done the fucking werewolf Pokémon in the same gen as the wizard, and the spooky tree, and the plague doctor, and the jack-o-lantern.
>>
Whos 2.0
>>
>>27456867
>they didn't even use the right font
>>
>>27456888
That's evolution .
>>
>>27460641
> .
>>
>>27458460
I'm just happy to have a non-normal type pokemon to add to my dog team.
>>
>>27456867
Weregarurumon, is that you?
>>
>>27456867
Why did this artist wholesale trace over Zoroark
>>
>>27456867
It's gonna be arcanine 2.0. Mark my words
>>
>>27456867

this looks best... I'm now ready for huge let down... omg what a fucking mess...
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.