[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will things actually change soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 34

File: niantic.png (13KB, 912x111px) Image search: [Google]
niantic.png
13KB, 912x111px
will things actually change soon?
>>
File: obama-election.jpg (2MB, 3472x2169px) Image search: [Google]
obama-election.jpg
2MB, 3472x2169px
>>27455573
yes
>>
>>27455573
So does Nintendo give a fuck about this? Surely Miyamoto or someone is flipping tables.
>>
What are they ignoring google for?
>>
Wew
>>
>>27455697
This.

What's going on? What did I miss?
>>
>>27455573
This would be scandalous.
>>
>>27455573
>pokemon go taken down

This would get more backlash than the new update
>>
>>27455766
>>27455697
Reddit went over the terms of service for the google play store and realized that not only is Niantic's lack of communication shitty, it's literally illegal. Since people are tired of Niantic ignoring the users, they're reporting them to google to see what happens, and apparently Niantic is also ignoring google as a whole.
>>
>>27455697
>>27455766
With the latest update, people are so pissed that they're demanding refunds for in-game purchases. So Google has been issuing refunds due to the mass amounts of complaints. They eventually send a bill to Niantic which covers the money Google had to shell out for refunds due to people not liking their app.

But niantic is basically saying "lel fuck you you shouldn't have refunded them, we certainly aren't paying them back."

You don't fuck with Google.
>>
File: 1449954283863.png (28KB, 151x248px) Image search: [Google]
1449954283863.png
28KB, 151x248px
>Niantic might actually get fucked for being a shitty company
I thought karma wasn't a thing for gaming companies.
>>
File: 1470004449590.jpg (66KB, 552x611px) Image search: [Google]
1470004449590.jpg
66KB, 552x611px
Oohh...this should be interesting
>>
>>27455861
Goddamn. I can't believe people are this upset about the step counter. I mean, I don't like it either, but I don't want to destroy the game. At least they also made some necessary nerfs.
>>
>>27455861
Holy shit, RIP Niantic.
>>
>>27455861
>>27455845

if you email niantic for support as well you get a message saying youre email went to an unmonitored box which is also against the TOS
>>
what the fuck is the problem. they feel entailed to a feature that was making the servers slower in a free mobile game. just unstall it reddit dummies
>>
>>27455911
It's that and the poor handling of the game all around. The step counter could matter less if they didn't go out of their way to take time shutting down pokevision and its friends instead of working on the goddamned game itself while the numerous bugs are still in.
>>
>>27455779
I hope they take down the app for good and get sued by Google considering it's their former parent company
>>
>>27455911
Its not just the step counter, it's them ignoring a bunch of other issues and straight up C&Ding sites like Pokevision which TONS of people used as a work-around for their shitty tracking system

It's a shame because at the games start that tracker worked, but instead of fixing it, they prioritized the wrong stuff and went after the wrong people. That's what's really causing uproars.
>>
>>27455950
>>27455939

also a lack of communication for most people. just tweet once a week to explain things and 90 percent of people whouldnt be as mad
>>
So I can bitch to Google and get a refund you say?
>>
>>27455911
>I mean, I don't like it either, but I don't want to destroy the game
I do. If the game stays active in a shitty state, then nobody will be given a contract to make a new pokemon mobile game that isn't shit on the basis of "lol, we already have a guy working on one, why have two?".
>>
File: niantic.png (15KB, 981x175px) Image search: [Google]
niantic.png
15KB, 981x175px
kek looks like its not good for niantic
>>
apparently the latest update also has a new bug that has reset some people's progress or something and that's why people who've spent money on the app are trying to get their money back.
>>
File: 1469671499418.png (250KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469671499418.png
250KB, 512x384px
How hard can it be to hire somebody to post on twitter?

This silent treatment is unacceptable
>>
>>27455981
Yes, or at the very least, get them angrier at Niantic.
>>
>>27455967
well i wouldn't go so far as to saying people wouldn't be as mad, but they could at least wash their hands of negligence to an extent.

This is basically a company that isn't used to fame and fortune hitting the lottery and thinking they can do w/e they want now.
>>
>>27455988
Is that guy a Google rep? How does he know all of this?
>>
>we are witnessing the death of a meme before our very eyes

comfy as fuck
>>
>>27455981
Well the problem is they issued sooooo many refunds without getting reimbursed that they've put a freeze on the process. This is going to get a lot worse if Niantic doesn't do something by, say, lunch tomorrow.
>>
>>27456005
He has a pocket protector and he wets the bed. I think he is the best and brightest on reddit.
>>
>>27456005

apple and google support reps are actually really open about the status of things, especially if he talked to a supervisor. they dont give a shit making $10 an hour
>>
>>27456000
BRB gonna send an angry email
>>
>>27455573

I don't get the reddit brigading.

Sure they haven't been fixing features or adding anything, but their servers are getting fucked. They removed the step counter because they can't handle it.

I suspect when they can, it will be added back. The games been out for like two weeks, and people are expecting major changes.
>>
>>27456046
the game has been out for 4 weeks
>>
>>27456046

nianitc is literally not responding to inquires which is a 100 percent violation of the Google Play TOS
>>
File: 1455423522599.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455423522599.gif
2MB, 250x250px
Is it true they removed the battery saver on the iOS update?
>>
>>27455950

Pokevision was NOT C&Ded, they decided to "respect the wishes" of the CEO.

To be honest, I am pretty sure they realized they could put some major heat onto Niantic, pocket the advertising money, and come out smelling like roses.
>>
>>27456067

yeah
>>
>>27456046
Niantic has done literally nothing to improve any aspects of the game despite getting 14 million dollars per day during launch and then 3 million dollars per day every single day until now.
>>
>>27456067
yes kek
>>
>>27456067
yes.
>>
As someone who don't play Pokemon Go, can someone redpill me on what's going on? What did Niantic do, and why are everyone so fucking mad?
>>
>>27456076
This
>>
>>27456089
at first there was a thing that would show you how far you had to walk to find the pokemon in your area

then they removed it, so now you can't even track pokemon anymore. niantic wont post on their twitter or talk to anyone
>>
>>27456089

theyve removed every useful feature from the app instead of adding things

its unplayable now
>>
>>27456076

That takes time, they spent the first two weeks trying to make it work.

>>27456062

They are getting pounded. Nothing has been this popular so suddenly. There is no way they could handle the amount of stupid e-mail most poeple were sending in.

>>27456059

Three weeks and a day or two actually.

You are right, they should have added gen 2 by now /s
>>
>>27456059

oh a whole month?! wow, that changes everything. the game should be absolutely flawless by now
>>
>>27456067
Watch it be a paid feature, lel
>>
File: yz0cC.jpg (497KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
yz0cC.jpg
497KB, 2592x1936px
>>27456108
>/s

Fuck off retard
>>
>>27456068
That's about as similar to C&D without getting C&Ded. And that also feeds into this, because they could take the time to email these people and tell them to stop, but not put out a general tweet stating they were on the case?

Fuck those cunts.
>>
>>27456108
>There is no way they could handle the amount of stupid e-mail most poeple were sending in.

too bad the Google TOS literally requires them too get fucked
>>
>>27456089
tracker broke so 3rd party sites like pokevision cropped up to fill the void. niantic sends them c&ds so they shut down. now you have to walk blind to find anything. they just rip features away with no word on what they are working on or what to expect.
now people are trying to issue support tickets and they arent getting refunded so mad gamers are moving up the chain of command and giving 1 star reviews to get the word to them how pissed they are
>>
>>27456046
its the information age anon. everyone thinks theyre experts on everything and think they can run shit by demanding shit to developers social media accounts.
>>
>>27456046
Niantic is literally breaking the law by ignoring their users complaints about the app and about refunds
>>
File: 1437348168987.png (691KB, 1382x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1437348168987.png
691KB, 1382x1665px
>scroll thread
>not ONE mention of the actual problem

The servers wouldnt be so fucked if they got rid of Botting/spoofing

There, 1/4 server load is decreased in an instant

Only reason most people bot is that they can get away with it. They run possibly 4 different accounts at once.

Now multiply that by lets say 1000 (which is modest)

WHY CANT ANYONE SEE THIS
>>
>>27456089
The most recent update took away the only in game tracker for finding wild Pokemon, that was only half effective to begin with and then started to C&D sites that were tracking spawn points for Pokemon in game. Making it damn near impossible for anyone to find a Pokemon they want no matter how hard they try.

Also there was an issue with Japanese players loosing all their data.

Now they aren't even responding to any emails and people are demanding refunds for shit and everything has gone insane. The HueHues even hacked the CEO's twitter.
>>
>>27456108
Hey while you're here, why the fuck did you shitheads take down Pokevision? They were helping people mostly ignore that whole fucking tracker shit you idiots couldn't fix.
>>
>>27456108
>that takes time
The things that people are asking for do not take any amount of time for a high school level computer science major and dozens of different ways to solve these problems have been suggested but never implimented. It's nothing new. They were this exact way with Ingress, their previous game.
It took them 2 years before the amount of items in your inventory was displayed as a number.

>There is no way they could handle the amount of stupid e-mail most poeple were sending in.
Yeah, if only they were getting support from two of the biggest names in the entire world.
>>
>>27456089
Did you see the trailer that came out last year?
Remember where the game tells that guy that there's a Charmander 220 m away?
When the game came out, it only showed the distance of nearby Pokémon as one, two, or three footprints.
After a week, the game broke and always showed three footprints.
Yesterday, Niantic updated the game to "fix" the problem by removing the footprints altogether.
>>
>>27456108
Why would you allow more and more countries to play when you couldn't even handle the first three?
>>
>>27456145
probably some dumb standard techincality.
>>
>>27456120

They were never e-mailed.

Pokevision decided to stop after the CEO made an announcement.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 680x762px
>>27455988
Looks like somebody might have legal issues...
>>
>>27456163
So not only they falsely advertised and ignored their users; they also broke the game and c&d'f fan solutions to the problem

Infinite kekworks
>>
>>27456150
They should just drop Ingress. No one plays that shit. Use the servers for more Go.
>>
>>27456179
What CEO made what announcement?
>>
>>27456150
Hey, I'm only botting on my main account when I can't get out and there's no stops to spin near my house.
>>
>>27456163
dude that same trailer. Had PvsP battling and trading. its not they charged you too play. its a free app. your not entailed to anything but 145mb on your phone delete it
>>
>>27456186
Amazon literally, LITERALLY offered them free servers with no catch and John Hanke said no on behalf of Niantic

They don't want more servers
>>
>>27456165

They were getting even more hatemail from Japan when they waited.

>>27456194

>http://kotaku.com/pokemon-gos-creators-are-wrong-about-cheating-in-the-ga-1784496384

Not an announcement, but same concept.
>>
>>27456165
This, it doesn't make any sense
>>
>>27456194
The CEO said in an interview that he's lnot a fan" of the maps and "he thinks" it's cheating for people to find where certain Pokemon are and going together to that place. He thinks wandering around is what should be the standard

Also the pokevision Chinese guy did say to people close to him on Twitter DMs that he did got a c&d and was told not to talk about it

Reddit and other places got the word leaked
>>
>>27456150
Even with botting the servers are goddamned fine. Bots didn't even exist within the first two weeks of the game when it had the most server issues. By the time they dropped in Japan, the servers have been fine, server strain isn't even an issue anymore. Removing 1/4 of the strain on the servers won't do jack shit if Niantic were retarded enough to make pokemon distances server side instead of client side and cause only releasing in US and Australia to kill the servers for a week straight.

Even with botters we're not getting any server issues at all.
>>
>>27456207
Wat?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 403x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 403x275px
>>27455999
A staff member could even just login and give a tweet or two. I don't know if they have day off or something but they are acting shitbrained either way for killing thier golden goose and for those who benefited from it.
>>
>>27456272
>tolerates Alcohol, Bukkake, Death
>>
>>27455861
>ou don't fuck with Google.

Wait aren't they owned by google?

Well not google but that alphabet thing that owns google?
>>
>>27456252
What part of my post don't you understand

He literally turned down an offer for more free servers from Amazon without any catches. Then he proceeded to expand and release the game elsewhere.

>>27456223
I'm reading the Japanese comment on social media; Japan is seething with fucking rage in every fucking social outlet from image boards to Twitter to fan sites to everywhere. Everyone there relied on pokevision and they aren't familiar with the Pokemon dev scanning tools we have here

The moment they heard why is the moment they unleashed their fury

I hope the game is taken down. Niantic would rather die with Go than give it up to another company or Gamefreak/Nintendo
>>
>>27456272
Guaranteed this faggot posts on /vp/
>>
>>27456223
>doesnt impact other players

they can find shitloads of candies for a specific pokemon they want to power up giving them and advantage over players who dont use these "services"

>kotaku
>>
>>27456223
>http://kotaku.com/pokemon-gos-creators-are-wrong-about-cheating-in-the-ga-1784496384
>"We have priorities right now but..."
LIKE FUCK YOU HAVE YOUR PRIORITIES, APPARENTLY THAT WAS RIGHT ON TOP OF YOUR LIST YOU FUCKING KEK.

I hope google crashes their plane
>>
>>27456307
>Well not google but that alphabet thing that owns google?
Not anymore

They used to be part of Google, then spinned out as part of alphabet, then became their own company because hanke wanted majority control as a CEO

Google is still the major investor though so they have more stakes
>>
>>27456309
yeah but theres always a catch
>>
>>27456089
At launch, Pokemon Go included a feature that worked like a "hot and cold" game. Basically there's a screen where you can see which Pokemon are spawning nearby, and the Pokemon portraits would display 1-3 footprints to indicate how close you are to that Pokemon. It allowed players to track down specific Pokemon when they were nearby instead of wandering aimlessly and hoping the Pokemon shows up.

Unfortunately, the unexpected success of the game made the servers shit the bed constantly, and the footprint tracking system just straight up stopped working somewhere around week 2. Niantic scrambled to find which features they could remove to de-stress the servers a bit without completely breaking the game, and made the call to turn the footprint tracking system off without telling anyone. As of today's patch, the footprints have been removed entirely, so the hope that they were working on fixing the system has died.

This wouldn't be so bad, because several third party groups quickly developed sites or apps that would serve as replacements for tracking Pokemon, essentially crowd-sourced google map layovers where people can report Pokemon when and where they run into them.

Niantic made the decision to issue all of these third parties with Cease-and-Desist orders, which removes all ability to actually hunt Pokemon in their Pokemon hunting game. As of today the only way to play the game is to walk around blindly and hope to get lucky.
>>
>>27456342
>>27456342
There was literally no catch, hence why everyone flipped their shit when the news came about
>>
>>27456223
>cheating increases the enjoyment

obviously a shill
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x332px
>>27456207
The actual fucking FUCK!? I want read source just so can see it with my own eyes.
They seeming so arrogant lately though not to surprising...
>>
It's one thing to remove the step counter, but the nearby doesn't work. It doesn't represent what's near you. I keep running into Pokemon not on the nearby and not running into Pokemon on the nearby. If I do happen to, it's no where near me and is pretty far.
>>
>>27456162
>2 years
you make me sad...
>>
>>27456076
>make millions of dollars
>servers are dying
>don't spend money on additional servers
>>
>>27456252
>>27456396
Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-cto-makes-dig-at-pokemon-go-crash-2016-7
>>
Game should not have been released anywhere period.
It is simply unfinished, sure even when they were ready nothing could could prepare them for the server overloads but i think people wluld be more forgiving if there was player battles and trading.
>>
>>27456068
Yeah, sure, and Project M wasn't C&Ded by Nintendo either.
>>
>>27455911
Don't forgot the latest update essentially fucked a bunch of people out of their accounts.
>>
>>27456545
So they are really that prideful or just want the game to burst into flames
Great...
Thanks by the way.
>>
>>27456150
>4,000/30,000,000
wtf i hate cheaters now
>>
>>27456156
>Japanese players
English too. Everybody I know who plays it has lost their data. Which kinda bums me out because my sister was really enjoying it and always asking me what was weak to what.
>>
>>27456656
Shit really? I only heard about Japanese players losing their stuff. I'm in Texas and still have my account. Although I have no idea how long it will last given that I'm now starting to spoof to help deal with all the bullshit.
>>
>>27456681
>asking for one just because they removed a feature seems dumb.

it was literally the main feature of the game. theyre absolutely right for a refund over this. the app is nothing like it was when they put money into it
>>
>>27456641
Niantic might not, most twich players are spoofers and most video games like that let's-play publicity. That's why some companies are lax about emulators more or less for certain games.
>>
>>27456694
My sister, her husband, all of their friends who play (12+ people), all of my high school friends who play (30+ people), and my girlfriend (who barely caught anything anyways) have all lost all of their progress.
>>
>>27456656
>>27456156
>>27456717

Apparently fixable by logging out and then back in.

At least that is what reddit was saying.
>>
>>27456710
I never really used it, but I see your point.
>>
>>27456732
Not for everyone. My cousin, a few of my friends, and myself have tried following the steps given out and nothing worked.
>>
>>27456732
Yeah, I tried telling them to do that. My sister's exact words were "Why bother? I can't find anything anyways now."

A LOT of casuals are pissed about this.
>>
>>27456761

I was in the main park here earlier and people were bitching about seeing nothing but drowzee cant see this lasting with normies much longer
>>
>>27456769

Good. Fuck normies. Maybe now they'll stop this Gen 1 pandering and get to adding the newer Gens.
>>
File: 1461541636317.jpg (21KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1461541636317.jpg
21KB, 321x322px
>>27456545

Holy hell, like what?

HOW DO YOU TURN DOWN FREE?

i hope this game burns
>>
Obviously the game was going to fail from the start. The warning signs were clear and now Niantic seems to be over with this shit.

The fact that people still play this shocks me. I played till Level 8 and got bored. Mainly I'm just happy the r9k crossposters are leaving in mass.
>>
Is Niantic just pissed this is more popular than their original game? Why do they seem so intent of fucking all this up? Or just content to get nothing done and let this shit die.
>>
>>27456785
The GO stereotype is the complete opposite from the /r9k/ stereotype. Fuck, /r9k/ hates normies more than anyone.
>>
File: 1383880952005.png (226KB, 879x571px) Image search: [Google]
1383880952005.png
226KB, 879x571px
>>27456780

>niantic adding newer gens
>while currently the game has gone full napalm

Hahahah

N E V E R
V
E
R
>>
>>27456808
I'm more confused about Nintendo. Shouldn't Nintendo be going nuts or something at these faggots?
>>
>>27456811
/r9k/ is filled to the absolute brim with "normies"
Its the main reason why I never go there anymore.
>>
>>27456844
Nintendo has been different after Iwata, they don't communicate much anymore.
>>
>>27456784
Nothing is free. Amazon wanted a piece.
>>
Looks like Pokemon GO is Pokemon GOne
>>
>>27456864
that was fucking weak Carlos
>>
>>27456844
Nintendo technically didn't make pokemon go.

Their stocks went up and doubled and despite doing fucking nothing. They're better off right now even with the shitstorm.

As soon as it begins hurting them will they actually start getting angry.
>>
>>27456825

The game itself is mostly fine at this point. Other than the 3 step glitch/no steps update the game has been running super smooth.
>>
File: fine.jpg (148KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
148KB, 1000x850px
>Niantic right now
>>
Google will probably take over instead of taking it down, its salvageable if they fix it and give everyone free pokeballs.
>>
So is this it? Is it over? Can I delete the app and move on with my life now or should I pour more time into it before the game is eventually gassed?
>>
>>27455573
>GOshit
Who gives a fuck.
>>
File: weavile.jpg (4KB, 117x118px) Image search: [Google]
weavile.jpg
4KB, 117x118px
>>27456985
>>
>>27456864
>>27456880
"Pokémon GO"? More like "Crooked Hillary NO" lmao
>>
File: r.png (27KB, 258x415px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
27KB, 258x415px
>>
File: 175.jpg (35KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
35KB, 600x456px
>>27457029
>>
File: raditzispiss.png (13KB, 334x329px) Image search: [Google]
raditzispiss.png
13KB, 334x329px
>>27456985
no u
>>
>>27457040
top kek
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 543x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 543x768px
>>27457040
>>
>>27456912
Their stocks went down hard when they learned they technically don't own a majority of the Pokemon brand.
>>
>>27456150
>Bojack
Back in the 90s
>>
>>27456186
This
>>
File: niantic.png (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
niantic.png
32KB, 512x512px
So why was a no-name company put in charge of Go instead of Gamefreak or NIntendo?
>>
>>27457314
They got a license. How those work is that the company pitches a product they want to sell under it and if the owner of the IP likes it, they might negotiate a deal.

There are plenty of no name companies that end up with a much bigger license than they know what to do with just because they pitched the right thing to the right people. Hell, Margarette Weis, a literally who company, has had licenses to make tabletop RPGs for a bunch of series (like Leverage and Firefly) and even marvel.
>>
File: image.png (100KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100KB, 375x375px
Oh joy, the contrarians are out in full force.
>GO IS GONNA BE SHUT DOWN GUYS LMAO WE DID IT REDDIT!
>No really we actually are from Reddit, we're following some random fucking Redditor who claims to know everything about the relationship between Google and Niantic and we're screencapping his posts and posting them here
>WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!!!
>FINALLY THAT GAME THAT I'VE NEVER PLAYED BUT INEXPLICABLY HATE WILL DIE FOREVER! THIS IS 100% GUARANTEED AND DEFINITELY NOT A COMPLETELY RETARDED ASSUMPTION!
>WE
>DID
>IT
>REDDIT!!!!
>>
File: laugh.jpg (43KB, 632x469px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
43KB, 632x469px
>>27457507
Here, for future use.
>>
File: 300px-Pokémon_Dream_World_logo.png (69KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Pokémon_Dream_World_logo.png
69KB, 300x257px
>>27457314

GF and Nintendo couldn't do better. Remember this shit?
>>
>>27457507

>mad
>on
>line
>>
>>27457560
I liked the Dream World. I got an Arceus from it.
>>
>>27457560
IT was literally go without GPS.
>>
>>27457560
DW was fun.
>>
>>27457560
That shit was great man. Got to decorate your house and keep up with the Jones and shit. Also the berry farm was fantastic. Dream World was leagues better than GO.
>>
>>27457560
Substantially better.
>>
>>27457605
>>27457685
>>27457718
>>27457722

The server issues you dumbshits.
>>
>>27457718
You got berries and items and got a pokemon with its HA. Also they had some event mons. Way better than the modern PGL. And trading items with other people was awesome. I hope I didn't leave a mon in the DW...
>>
>>27456089
also they decreased the catch rates of pokemon even low cp ones and the pokeballs are weird now, like I missed a few tumes where as before I would be able to get the Pokemon.

Just to make you run out so you can buy some more.
>>
>>27457890

yeah if its not under 50 CP it takes so many balls now

fuck this
>>
>>27457890
>>27457942

Git gud scrubs
>>
>>27457864
Shit you're right. If only they had cut out important features after launch.

wtf i hate competency now
>>
>>27455950
Really, all of this would be still irritating but given a pass if Niantic at least pretended to communicate. We don't even have a shitty made up explanation
>>
So what's the protocol for getting a refund now?
>>
>>27457560
For what it was, it was good.
>>
>>27458062

google or apple?
>>
>>27458091
Google
>>
>>27458099

one eight five five 836-3987
>>
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>27455861
Sounds like some autistic fanfiction.
That's not how the real world works.
>>
I'm pretty sure I
>>
John Hanke, the CEO of Niantic, lost his Twitter account to hackers who are upset the game isn't out in Brazil yet.

https://www.twitter.com/johnhanke/status/759829147447361536
>>
This was just a retarded Niantic decision to remove footprints AND disable the radar at the same time.
They should've waited until footprints were working again.
>>
>>27456780
You do realize that losing the normies will cause this to crash and burn hard and likely cause the game to be completely scrapped, right?
>>
>>27456844
If Niantic has been ignoring even Google, then maybe they are ignoring Nintendo too? Could be that Nintendo is also just waiting for Niantic to essentially kill themselves, then swoop in and buy it up, get things running correctly, and look like the heroes when they could have stepped in sooner

Either way, the fact that Nintendo doesn't appear to be doing anything at present is really odd if there is nothing else stopping them
>>
>>27458374

Nintendo doesnt give a shit with sun and moon coming out soon
>>
>>27458448
You'd think they'd at least want to preserve brand integrity so people don't see Sun and Moon ads and get a bitter taste in their mouths from Go
>>
>>27458304

Normies wete never going to keep the game alive longer than a couple of months anyway. PoGo is just a huge fad and it was already dying out before all of this.
>>
>>27456844
Nintendo only gets about 13% of profits from Pokemon Go, which is why the their stock has dropped so hard once the investors found out. The rest goes to Google/Niantic/Apple. They're probably kicking themselves in the face for not demanding a bigger share now.
>>
>>27458555
But that's the thing.

GO = Niantic

Sun and Moon = Game Freak

Niantic doesn't give a shit because they aren't making it.
>>
>>27456985
>more active threads about go than the gen 7 blunder in the catalog even with a new batch of info coming out
how does it feel to be a GFcuck?
>>
also not being taken into accout, the MASSIVE amout of people that got the game through an apk or a workaround on ios when it wasn't or still isn't available in their region.
Like fucking Mexico for example, it has one of the highest player bases for PoGo, and the game isn't even available there yet.
Not saying that it's an excuse for Niantic handling their shit poorly, but it does have to be taken into consideration
>>
>>27457965
The hell is this new meme about?
>>
Holy fucking shit how is it possible for Niantic to be this inept
They have LITERALLY the most popular game in the world under their belt and it's like they're trying to kill it on purpose
>>
>>27458718
>almost all threads about Pokemon Go are negative or complaining about Niantic fucking up
More isn't always better.
>>
>>27456068
>Hi, we're those people who made 14 million dollars a day some weeks back. We don't really like what you're doing, and wish you'd stop. Will you respect that?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-015933.png (284KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-015933.png
284KB, 1440x2560px
Mods seriously

>>27456068
Thats bullshit
>>
>>27458205

>BR's upset they dont get to play a game everyone else is already disgusted over

Lol brazilians always picking up the leftovers.

I want to spoof over there just so I can fuck over those faggots and put 2k CP mons in every Gym.

Just imagine all the wasted effort and rage
>>
>>27459195
buttscab comfirmed for mod
>>
>>27455845
>it's literally illegal
no its just against their tos
>>
>>27457025
I would really want to see a redone version of this but with the CEO of Nianitc.

Please someone make this happen.
>>
>>27458693
The general populace does not see that though.

They see "Pokemon = Nintendo" no matter who is in the actual seat of development of the game. Sure you and I and a few others may know who is actually in charge of making what product, but again the general populace does not see the small details, only the brand as a whole.

Nintendo does have something to fear and to be pissed off about if something is not resolved soon.
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 616x236px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 616x236px
>>27457112
Sure it went down, but they are still up 60% from pre-GO levels, and I bet it stabilizes around 20-30%, and probably will get a bump around Sun/Moon when the normies suddenly remember that they liked Pokemon again cause of GO.
>>
>>27459459
>Sun/Moon when the normies suddenly remember that they liked Pokemon again cause of GO.
this is not going to happen at all
>>
>>27459470
Work at a used "Bookstore" (electronics, books, etc.) in a college town. Before Pokemon GO, we would sell a main series game every couple of days for ~$40, and spinoffs every few weeks for ~$15.

Don't know if the hype will last, but we gauged prices for all Pokemon games up 100 percent, and now the only one we have left is a Ruby with the sticker torn up.

Some normies out there are getting that nostalgia kick.
>>
>This whole fucking thread
Kek, jesus.

Nothing is happening. Niantic is not on the verge of a legal shitshow over a step counter. No TOS ever actually demanded responses within 1 day (not a business day mind you, just 24hr) and even if it did, Google is not gonna pull an app drawing several million dollars a day into their own coffers over it.
>>
File: meanwhile at niantic hq.png (620KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile at niantic hq.png
620KB, 500x739px
>>27459524
>>
>>27459524

Dont you have servers to take care of instead of shitposting on 4cahn
>>
>>27459550
Oh please. Niantic could literally let the servers catch fire and send the building up in flames.

It wouldn't matter because you're going to keep playing.

You're fucking stuck on this game. In a normal, sane universe, if a company makes changes to a game you don't like, you stop playing it, and the fallout from lost users is what dictates their future behavior.

The reason you faggots are so desperate to see Niantic get into legal trouble is because that won't happen. You will never stop playing. No matter how shitty Go is or will become, you're trapped in the Skinner Box now.

Enjoy it. Niantic no longer gives a shit what you think, because they know you're an addict. Now it's just about how to wring money out of your methhead ass.
>>
>>27459624

stay mad i got my $100 refund and deleted the app
>>
>>27459631
lol fuck you kid.
>>
>>27459642

>buttblasted i got my refund and was part of niantic getting to whats coming to them

lol the fallout tomorrow is gonna be huge. i bet you hundreds of thousands of refunds were processed today
>>
>>27456133

Is that serious all?

There's less than 151 available pokemon in the game, i've only been playing for a week and a half and I already have over half of those pokemon. I'm at the point where I find 1 new "unseen pokemon evey other day or so and I may evolve one too. It would be boring if you could just catch em' all in a fortnight. I'm glad its a bit tougher.
>>
>>27459631
You spent $100 on Pokemon Go? Hahahaha how?
>>
>>27459654
>>27459631
> lying on the internet
Prove it
>>
>>27459694

email confirmation for each purchase

>Recently you reported an issue with Pokémon GO, 550 PokéCoins using iTunes Report a Problem. This email confirms that you have been issued a refund of $5.29 for this purchase.

Regards,
The App Store team
>>
>>27455861
>>27455911
>people were complaining that spoofers/botters would eventually ruin the game
>the ones who are literally ruining it are some entitled butthurt normies

This is delicious.
>>
>>27459654
I am sure there weren't.

I'd be happy if there were, you understand, but it's not gonna go down like that. The reason people have such a hard-on over Niantic "learning a lesson" in a way that doesn't involve simple userbase decline (TOS violation, Nintendo punishment, blah blah blah) is they want to see the company face backlash WITHOUT giving up the game.

Y'all become like LoL fans who shittalk Riot all day but never stop playing, and Niantic knows it. Part of Skinner Box design is pissing off users; it's to be expected, and it's totally fine as long as they can't go a week without reinstalling the game because they can't help themselves
>>
>>27456133
Lol only autists like you care, us normies couldnt give a fuck

> crying because its a little bit harder to cheat now
Seek sunlight and have sex you sad cunts
>>
>>27459718

lol the reddit thread had thousands up of upvotes and media coverage

people in the thread were getting up to $500 back

stay mad
>>
>>27459703
> 550 coins
Oh so you are a poorfag too.

Screencaps are proof obviously, not copypaste dumbfuck
>>
>>27459730
Not mad.

I just know this accomplishes nothing if you crack addict faggots don't ACTUALLY QUIT the game

And let's be real, you aren't gonna.

By Wednesday you'll have reinstalled it. Gotta get your fix.
>>
>>27459739

>implying i have to prove anything to you

youre living under a fucking rock if you didnt see how big the reddit threads got today
>>
>>27459746

nah thats what bots are for now
>>
>>27459719
>us normies
Don't lie on the internet.
>>
Wait since when can you refund digital purchases I thought they usually have some shit in their tos that the items don't belong to the user or some shit.
that's what most mmos do anyway.
>>
>>27459654
i said fuck off.
>>
>all these refund
You people seriously used money on this?
>>
>>27459762

that didnt stop apple from giving them out like candy today

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4vgncl/psa_itunes_refundpokemon_go_purchases/
>>
>>27456046
In game tracking is done client side you dingus. It puts 0 strain on the server. Really just what the fuck they're doing over there at Niantic?
>>
>>27459747
>youre living under a fucking rock if you didnt see how big the reddit threads got today
>going to reddit
>>
>>27459747
> the redditor has no proof
Lol

Why lie on the internet m8? What did yu achieve?
>>
>>27459765

stay mad
>>
>>27459762
Yeah, but consumer laws in certain countries forced them too. As far as I know it's just the US that gets cucked and doesn't have refunds for their consumers
>>
File: refund.png (33KB, 260x84px) Image search: [Google]
refund.png
33KB, 260x84px
>>27459780

$100 more in my pocket today
>>
>>27459747
>le reddit threads
Yes, I'm sure that's the death knell for the biggest mobile game in history.

The back-taper on this game is insane compared to most F2P games. The backlash here is not insubstantial but it's not the en-masse walkout you seem to think it is.

In 1 week everything will be back to normal and the game will be as popular as it ever was, because you are incapable of actually quitting and moving on from it. A shame, but still a fact.
>>
>>27459801

>usage plummeting every day

lol ok bud
>>
>>27459793
> he spent 100 dollars on a walking sim
> he goes to redddit
Post belly, i bet you are fat as fuck
>>
>>27459812

>get BTFO
>h-heh u must be fat!!!!
>>
>>27459816
>he spent 100 dollars on pokemon go
>he goes to redddit
>hes crying online because he cant cheat anymore
That e-mail could have been from anything. post the full one
>>
>>27456921
If you think the game isn't about finding and tracking down your favorite pokemon, then we have been playing very different games. Nothing else is actually engaging about pokemon go. Gym battles have no tactical element, you just brute force over the defenders, and that's the only other feature in the game.
>>
>>27459809
>he doesn't know how F2P works
Most games peak in 2-3 days of launch and then back-taper to a stable constant player base

Go peaked in 2 weeks and the taper has been slow. Yes, it means daily user-count drop-off, but when the metric is "how slowly are you losing users", just losing users isn't a tragedy. It's the expectation. Almost no game actually maintains a player level near its peak.

Companies don't care. They care about squeezing money out of the people who are hopelessly addicted. The "core" player base who aren't getting bored and moving on to some other game.
>>
>name yourself after the Titanic
>literally believe you are too big to fail
>sink like you hit an Avalugg
some jokes write themselves
>>
>>27459829

stay mad
>>
>>27459835

>he thinks there wont be a massive change tomorrow
>>
>>27459844
You're right, I don't.

This change was maybe enough to piss off a few thousand users enough to quit playing for the forseeable future. That's all, and that's nothing
>>
>>27459839
Lol everyone can read your posts redditor, im obviously not the mad one here
Post the full e-mail
>>
>>27459854
>>27459855

>getting this mad online
>>
>>27456111
To be honest, a game should be pretty much finished on release. The server issues I can understand, since they probably didn't anticipate the game getting *this* big, but there are tons of other things. The gym system being awful and kind of unfair to people who aren't spoofing and botting to level 30 as well as the fact that gym battles are often 6v1, rural areas getting literally no pokemon spawns, timers for items not stopping when the app closes due to server issues, etc.
>>
Wait can I refund my money and keep my shit then buy it again ?
>>
>>27459884

apple will probably notice you getting a charge back and making the same purchase on the same fucking app you retard
>>
>>27459862
> being this BTFO he has resorted to lolumad posts
Kek
>>
>>27459874
It's also bad business to release a broken game. Particularly people in rural areas may download the game, find out that their area is shit for this game and delete it - they probably won't reinstall it if Niantic ever fixes this issue.
>>
>>27456046
You forget that this isn't their first game. People who have played Ingress have dealt with exactly the same shit. Niantic is KNOWN for completely fucking ignoring its customers and removing shit from their game, and they're doing the same thing here.
>>
>>27459902

>show proof of refund
>get btfo
>resort to u fat!!!
>>
>>27459905

People in rural areas are such a small minority of potential players that I don't think anybody would notice their departure.
>>
>>27459912
> is a reddditor
> mad he cant cheat anymore
> shows no proof of refund
> gets btfo
> is obviously mad
> lolumad!

Kek
Show full email and stop lying online
>>
>>27459909
And 2 years later Ingress still has all those players...

So, yeah. They aren't doing anything wrong. The name of the game is "design the game in such a way that it will piss someone off enough to pay to skip playing it, but not enough to uninstall it". A shame, but also how F2P shit like this works. If they aren't aggravating their customers then the game isn't being monetized effectively
>>
>>27459921
I dunno. It's true that most people live in cities, but 'rural' in the context of Pokémon Go doesn't just refer to people who live on farms, you know. I come from a small city that happens to have only two Pokéstops, and whenever I go there I find literally nothing, even with the few desperate addicts who keep lures up in vain.

When I go to where my university is located I sometimes encounter five Pokémon at once. It's just doesn't make sense to ignore, like, 20-30% of potential players.
>>
>>27459956

>show proof
>u r a fat reddiot11111!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27459967
> still no proof
Lol what a fat reddit fuck

Go cry elsewhere tubby
>>
>>27459982

>show proof
>le fat!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27459982
Why are you so mad? Because someone had extra money and decided to use it on a game? Are you poor?
>>
>>27459793
>100 more in my pocket
>the same 100 you spent meaning nothing was gained
>all this to prove some useless shitty point
>then resorting to unironic shitposting >>27459967

Reddit, everyone
>>
>>27456855
Actually they just wanted a drowzee. They were willing to give servers because they wanted to play the game.
>>
>>27459991
>>27459990
Whos mad? Im asking for the redditor to show proof, its not a hard concept
>>
>>27460013

>post proof
>u r fat1
>rediit11!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27460020
> still no proof
Lol
>>
>>27460037

>post screenshot
>no proof111!!!!!!!
>>
>>27459991
Not that guy, but spending money on a pedometer app is pretty dumb. What do you get out of it?

The game itself is not particularly good - the motivation to get physical exercise and social aspects are why I play. Collecting Pokémon is fun, and leveling up is fun, but I've never felt like I had to accelerate things in the slightest. If I bought a few lures I might've caught a few extra Rattatas and Pidgeys, and if I'd bought any lucky eggs I might've been a few levels higher. But so what? How do any of these things improve your life?
>>
>>27460020
Can somebody ban this autist? mods? jans? Nobody?
>>
>>27458193
/thread
>>
>>27460041

>vp
>mods

good one bud
>>
>>27460048
Only one way to find out, right?
>>
>>27460039
You cut it off and it could have been for literally anything. Show us the full screenshot

>>27460041
Reddit thinks 4chan is for pure shitposts thus cannot behave accordingly when they visit
>>
>>27458882
Normalfags turning this place into twitter, with their retarded acronyms everywhere. Mods don't even care any more.
>>
>>27459730
The people screaming for refunds are an extremely vocal minority. Probably 90% of them were posting in that thread. Even if Niantic had to refund 10k or even 100k dollars - face it, it won't be more than that - it's a drop in the bucket for a company that makes over a million per day.
>>
>>27459774
Want to back up those hot opinions with a sauce?
>>
>>27456059
There are AAA games that don't get fixed in a year. This is a company working on a mobile game that was fucked over by an early announcement.

If this shit isn't pure entitlement I don't know what is.
>>
I'll tell you a secret lads.

The internet is not the real world.
Nobody cares about reddit in real life.
Nobody cares about kotaku or forbes or gawker either.
If reddit demands something it's fucking nothing.
>1.200 botting/scanning/spoofing fast neckbeards are angry about a game for children and want to shut it down
>Meanwhile millions of kids still play it and are happy to catch pokemon

They dont know what reddit is.
They dont care about refunds.
They dont have any idea how to contact the support.
They dont need to, though. They have fun playing the game.

>Mfw reddit wants to ruin the game for millions of children

But luckely, as I said, the internet is not the real world.
>>
>>27456150
You do realise that they literally can't control botters and spoofers right?
Attempting to do as such is just a collosal waste of time on their part so they have to work around it.
>>
>>27460133
>They dont know what reddit is.

lol
>>
>>27456150
Do you have numbers to back that up? Personally I don't know anyone who cheats at this game.
>>
File: literally.png (112KB, 583x162px) Image search: [Google]
literally.png
112KB, 583x162px
>>
>>27457864
That only lasted a week.
>>
>>27460054
You have a bright future as a canary in a coalmine
>>
File: took.png (23KB, 164x119px) Image search: [Google]
took.png
23KB, 164x119px
>>27460182
>>
File: 3 seconds.png (628KB, 947x972px) Image search: [Google]
3 seconds.png
628KB, 947x972px
>>27460193
>>
>>27460191
>canary in a coalmine
Thanks I guess
The dude is right, though. the picture hasn't been removed yet and I doubt it will be until late tomorrow when a jan finally realizes I posted porn on a blue board
>>
File: to google.png (7KB, 269x155px) Image search: [Google]
to google.png
7KB, 269x155px
>>27460199
>>
>>27459963

This. Back in this shithole of a country, you either live in one of the larger cities (maybe 10 to 15), or you can't play at all, there's 2 or 3 pokemon at a time in an area, if you're lucky. Now imagine living in the countryside, where I get absolutely nothing.
The first times I played, I thought I was on a roll when I went on an errand and got 5 pokemon in 15 minutes. Then I used pokevision to see how many there were in the capital, and noticed how much of a fool I was.
>>
>>27460206
At least it's good porn. But yeah, it does call attention to the shit moderation on here. You took a ban for the greater good.
>>
>>27459874
>To be honest, a game should be pretty much finished on release.
This is 2016. Unless you're playing a Nintendo game or something the game will be broken on release.
>>
>>27460182
>>27460193
>>27460199
>>27460208

whats your point they dont respond
>>
>>27460218
The problem is the lack of pokestops.

I run out of pokeballs all the time. If there would spawn more pokemon I couldn't play without paying.
>>
>>27455845

Violating ToS is not against the law. Top fucking kek.
>>
I don't get the outrage. The game is still playable if the tracking feature isn't there. I got the app the day after the bug rendered the tracking feature useless, so I've never been able to track Pokémon in the time I've been playing, and it was still playable. I'm like Level 20 now.
>>
>>27460259
Yeah people like to complain.
Brb catching some more.
>>
>>27460253
Dude, a ToS is a binding contract. It works both ways. You're naive to think that just because "we're on the internet" a company could do anything against their users without consequences.
>>
>>27455861
You sound so excited holly fuck calm down nerdy boy.

It seems like you start heavy breathing telling that story. Surely their free2play game couldn't care less.
>>
>>27460247
>redditor says he doesnt get a response within 24 hours
What do you expect from the largest mobile game in the world currently?

Also, im trying to point out that saying they dont have support is simply misleading when they have tons of it with multiple categories and a search feature.
>>
>>27460247
You're wrong though.

I've heard reports from multiple people that the request team change function does get a response, and while you don't immediately get the response that your autismal ass wants (IE: "OH MY GOD WE HAD NO IDEA THANK YOU SIR HERE'S UNLIMITED COINS AND WE WILL FIX THAT RIGHT AWAY") doesn't mean they're not responding to emails.

I don't even get why people are so upset about the number of steps being removed. IT WAS ALREADY BROKEN YOU DUMB FUCKS.
>>
>>27460227
I guess that's true these days. For f2p games it's bad business to release early, though. People who think the game is bad and delete it will not reinstall it when issues are fixed. As someone mentioned earlier, the audience for this type of game peaks early and then tapers down to a comparatively small number of loyal fans. If you know you'll lose, say, 70% of your audience after the first month, it makes sense to ensure that your starting number of players is as high as possible. To pull some numbers out of my ass, 70% of ten million is still more than 70% of five million.
>>
>>27460250

Exactly the opposite. I'm yet to run out of pokeballs, because not only there are no stops here, but also nothing to catch.
I always wondered why my cousin had already thousands of pokemon, then I noticed he is spoofing in california everyday.
>>
>>27460259
It's only spoofers and botters complaining because they had to rely on the radars.
>>
>>27460307

the steps literally worked the first week
>>
>>27460283

What I am saying is that it is not illegal to violate a ToS. The company can revoke your service, sure, but you're not going to get arrested for it. Can you imagine Apple calling the cops on someone for modifying their iPhone?
>>
>>27460259
People are just upset because it's a feature that was present on day 1 that has been removed.

As someone who got to use it, it was pretty buggy to begin with, but the current state of it is total horseshit, "THERE'S A BLASTOISE NEARBY BUT YOU'LL NEVER FIND IT BEFORE IT DESPAWNS, HAHA FUCK YOU GIVE US MORE MONEY"
>>
>>27460325
And it's been broken for three weeks. Why are people only getting upset now?
>>
>>27460327
It's not a felony, but they could sue you and make you pay a fine. It's just not worth the time and money for them, but they could still do it and ruin your life, i don't know if you know how time/money expensive would be defend yourself from a big company.
>>
>>27460344

A civil case (what you are describing) is not the same thing as a criminal case. You can file a civil suit against anyone for any reason. That does not mean either party has broken the law.

Sometimes I forget that most people on here are children.
>>
>>27460344

theyd just send a C & D before thinking of suing anyway
>>
>>27460340
Who knows
>>
>>27460372
You forget that many people on here aren't american. In my country law regulates even civil cases and it's technically illegal to breach a contract. It just requires a civil suit to be enforced.
>>
>>27460445
>You forget that many people on here aren't american.
They really need to do something about that.
>>
>>27460445
What ass backwards country do you live in?
>>
>>27460480
Consider we have at least one law with retroactive applications and it's still active and kicking
>>
>>27460496
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNRoEYcvsE0

This guy may be the definition of a dead horse to this thread. But it makes you wonder what he won't complain about that isn't hyper training.
>>
>>27460702
May have said it wrong, meant to say what won't he be upset over. (hyper training was to be expected though)
>>
If you spent money on this shit game in the first place you deserve to get fucked over.
>>
>>27456108
>They are getting pounded. Nothing has been this popular so suddenly. There is no way they could handle the amount of stupid e-mail most poeple were sending in.
Correct. However Niantic's small company size has led them to hire only one PR rep, who is currently on maternity leave. She left not long after GO's initial release.
>>
>>27460862
Maternity leave is a plague of the current world. Any small/medium company suffers A LOT to pay a people not working and just staying at home breastfeeding little monsters. We'll need to turn back and change this supreme idiocy or our society will rot pretty soon.
Sorry for the offtopic, i better go back to /pol/.
>>
>>27456150
God damn, all that speculation stated as actual facts. Good job.
>>
>>27460862
>who is currently on maternity leave. She left not long after GO's initial release.
every time
>>
I fucking love this
all the hype for it
all the people saying how life changing it is, how we're fat and autistic etc

then here they are issuing all these refunds because they realize the fad is over, that the barebones game is not what they thought. It's not living up to the hype they started and tried to believe.

>Oh look a basic ass walking game has been released
>BETTER DUMP $100s INTO IT IN THE FIRST WEEKS EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE CAN SPOOF IT ETC
>EVEN THOUGH IT'S A FAD

Seriously, these people. Even spending $1 on it is a joke. They have the audacity to claim that GO is superior to the console games etc.

Buy a fucking 3ds it has a step counter on it too you stupid fucks.
>>
>>27460702

Fucking Niantic Defense Force over here
>>
>>27456545
You're an idiot. The fucking article says Vogels was making fun of them for having shittier servers than Amazon. He wasn't offering them. It's even in the title of the article. How do you fuck up reading that badly?
>>
>>27456067
To be fair I tried using battery saver on iOS after the first update and it kept freezing the app so they might be trying to fix it
>>
>>27460976
>They have the audacity to claim that GO is superior to the console games etc.
Considering the games we have on console these days you'd be surprised.
Basically they're just eyecandy with the depth of a kiddy pool.

So they're on the same level just about.
>>
>>27461016
>maybe they're trying to fix the battery saver?
>[removed]
>maybe they're trying to fix the radar?
>[removed]
I wish they'd stop fixing shit.
>>
>>27461046
You're not very smart are you.
>>
>>27461020
you have no idea what you are talking about my dude
>>
>>27461046
>implying they're going to be gone forever
If something is causing problems you remove it until the problem is fixed.

This literally applies to every game since online patches he come about.
>>
>>27461105
You haven't played any recent games, have you.
Its utterly pathetic at how barebones they are, sure they look nice but that doesn't help when the game lacks depth. It's even worse when they drag it out for several hundred hours because they just pad it out with unnecessary exposition.

Even weeb games are losing the depth their previous games had.
>>
>>27461125
You mean the part where competetive keeps getting more and more complex to the point of being unreachable for new players?
Or the part where new iterations of old features are deeper than the old ones (contests in ORAS, super secret bases)?

Fuck off.
>>
>>27461155
>You mean the part where competetive keeps getting more and more complex to the point of being unreachable for new players?
You're kidding right?
Competitive is easier to get into nowadays and sun and moon are making it easier.

As for the old features bases are incorporating old join avenue mechanics and contests have lost the additional block making.
>>
>>27461180
>block making
oh no my one button minigame
>>
>>27461020
As someone who didn't like XY or ORAS that much I still think you're full of shit.

Go is a very typical smartphone game that got so big almost entirely because it has the name "Pokémon" plastered over it. Mainline Pokémon games have fairly complex battle mechanics (although the official meta is overcentralized towards a very small number of Pokémon), a good amount of extra features (Amie, secret bases, battle facilities (hurr frontier), etc) and they look nice. They have their flaws but to say they're inferior to a pedometer app is just wrong.
>>
>>27460920
Nah, you're right though. Women who are planning on squeezing out a shit monster need to fuck off and stop being a pox on the working class.
>>
>>27458203
Pretty sure you what?!
You can't leave me like this, man.
>>
>>27460920
No, you can stay here. That comment wasn't /pol/ enough. Now, if you had implied the inherent superiority of the aryan race and how all others would burn in nuclear fire, THAT would be /pol/.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.