[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BEC.jpg (82KB, 631x960px) Image search: [Google]
BEC.jpg
82KB, 631x960px
>>
fuck off leddit
>>
>>27455202
>Using sprite and Sugimori art
No
>>
>>27455202
>all those grammar and spelling errors
No
>>
>"bother a baby"
>"Hoot-hoot"
>BW sprites

Nope
>>
>>27455202
>obtained bother a baby
>>
>bother a baby
>>
I don't see the point of extra gens at this point. They already have some algorithm where you can find almost all the pokemon in a sizable urban area. The benefit of having more pokemon would be if they'd commit to pokemon being limited to actual geographic regions, and with more pokemon you can be more specific with which kinds of pokemon would live in different areas in the globe.

But now they were pussied out and made completing the pokedex halfway plausible to (mostly) fill, no matter where you live.

All or nothing man. The way things are going, you'll have potentially 600+ pokemon everywhere, instead of realistically spread out in some cool AR kind of thing.
>>
>>27455429

I have 40 Pokemon to go until I've competed the dex (minus the legendary Pokemon) so yeah, it's not hard to fill, but it is starting to get a bit stale catching the same mons over and over...

We don't know how they will introduce the other gens, they might bring in Gen 2 and have them become more common to find than Gen 1, then when Gen 3 comes in, they will be more common than Gen 1-2 Pokemon.
With more gens they can also give variety instead of the same 3 Pokemon popping up all the time. I'd be happy to have a Weedle, Rattata and Sentret show up together over Weedle, Rattata and Pidgey...
>>
>>27455429
>completing
because there are no dark Pokemon in Gen 1, Gen one sucks, and they didn't even put in the 32 Pokemon that are related to Gen 1 Pokemon which is dumb as shit.
>>
>>27455628
Dude I'd love to see Sentrets everywhere instead of Weedles

Why are Weedles more common than Caterpies? Why are Caterpies rare? I see more Eevees where I live
>>
This is literally, unironically from Reddit
>>
>>27456167
All I find is Zubat, Weedle, Pidgey, Drowzee and Eevee...Anything else popping up is rare for me and I live in the heart of a city...

I got excited to catch a freakin Vulpix the other day..
>>
>>27456258
Just use a bot faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.