[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 30

File: Niantic_Labs_logo.jpg (36KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
Niantic_Labs_logo.jpg
36KB, 395x600px
I work relatively closely with Niantic and therefor know quite a bit about the future of Pokemon Go.

I figured I would come here and answer a few questions.

I will not be providing any proof, so if you chose to not believe me, feel free to hide the thread or ignore it.
>>
>>27453398
What color is my underwear?
>>
Any plans to fix the shit radar
>>
>>27453398
>know quite a bit about the future of Pokemon Go.

if you know it's a dead game why make this thread???
>>
Thank you for killing Go, perhaps all these normies will fuck off back to /b/ and /soc/ again.
>>
>>27453398
Are tracking footprints gone forever or is it a temporary removal?

Trading when?

Gen 2 when?
>>
>>27453398

Gen 2 when?
New Features?

leak it faggot leak it
>>
>>27453431
Fuck off retard. The normies are the ones dropping lures at pokestops so that i dont have to waste money on this "game". I say we need more normies.
>>
>>27453398
Are you guys hiring big time?

What are your salaries like now post Pokemon Go? 60k, 80k, 100k?

Do you need customer service / records management system / paperpusher kinda people?
>>
>>27453398
When will my dad come back from the store?
>>
>I will not be providing any proof

Yeah famalam I'm Masuda's cousin, ask me anything about Sun and Moon

You faggots need to stop feeding these shitty threads
>>
What other hidden easter eggs are there? A way to get ditto?
>>
>>27453472
Wait for S/M like a nonfaggot, normies are trash and everything wrong with the world.
>>
>>27453504
What is your favourite colour?
>>
File: Theguy.jpg (338KB, 1600x876px)
Theguy.jpg
338KB, 1600x876px
Why will you never be him?
>>
Can we have the Nice/Great/Excellent throw xp bonuses back? They made good throws a lot more satisfying.
>>
>>27453526
Black because I'm his edgy cousin
>>
>>27453398
breeding when
shinies when
legendaries when
ditto when
gen 2 when
update to fix the newest update when
why didnt you make battles turn based fuck you
>>
>>27453409
You aren't wearing any.

>>27453424
Yes and no. If Niantic is able to figure out a way to make it work without putting as much stress on the servers as it previously did, then it will absolutely be back. Until then, they are considering using a "replacement" that just tells you that the closest pokemon is in the top left of the Nearby window.

There is talk that there could be an OFFICIAL pokevision app eventually too. It really depends on how the community responds to certain changes and how big the demand is.

>>27453438
Trading very very soon. Like, within the next few months. I don't know the specifics of most dates, but I can give rough estimates.

Gen 2 not for a while. Like at least 6 months or so. Maybe a bit less.

>>27453443
I can get into new features in a future post. Thread is moving way faster than I thought it would.

>>27453482
Yes, but mostly employees with previous experience at other google companies. Its selective.

I don't know that.

I don't know the specifics of that either
>>
>>27453597
Fuck off faggot. Either provide proof or leave. You're not providing proof because you can't.
>>
>>27453597
>Yes, but mostly employees with previous experience at other google companies. Its selective.

How about government?

Whats your pay?
>>
File: (you).jpg (660KB, 3192x2124px)
(you).jpg
660KB, 3192x2124px
>>27453424
>>27453438
>>27453443
>>27453482
>>27453511
>>27453551
>>27453578
>>27453633
>>
>>27453511
Plenty. I seriously doubt most easter eggs are going to be found by the time they are outright being shoved down your throat.

Ditto is coming in a relatively soon future update. Pesterballs are going to be patched as a rare pokestop drop that you can throw at pokemon to potentially expose as a Ditto. They will also have other features like making pokemon easier to catch.

>>27453551
Honestly, I didn't even know they were gone. If they are gone now, I doubt you will ever see them return.

>>27453578
Breeding is being discussed, but you probably won't see it for a while.
Shinies soon.
Legendaries soon.
See above
See above
ASAP
Because only traditional video game fans like turn based combat. Niantic wanted to reach a wider audience than that

>>27453633
Government work would probably get you quite a few brownie points. Its really not something I would know a lot about
>>
>>27453665
Sorry Harrison, this is 4chan. Common mistake.
Here you go: www.reddit.com
>>
File: 1468697626011.jpg (40KB, 540x727px)
1468697626011.jpg
40KB, 540x727px
>>27453714
What are your plans for stopping bots/spoofers/snipers?

Do you think we have another few days, weeks, or months of safe botting/spoofing/etc. until you all crack down on it?
>>
>>27453714
>Pesterballs are going to be patched as a rare pokestop drop
You know that Pesterballs are only in Snap because with HAL or Pax Softnica created them right? Same reason why SMRPG elements can't appear in later Mario games anymore.

No way is Niantic going to pay for the royalties to use them. They're already at maximum Jew mode.
>>
>>27453714
Prove your legit, reveal one unknown easter egg
>>
>>27453791
Bans are already being delt out.

There really is never going to be a huge "crack down" on spoofers, because its really not worth the time/resources to stop them completely. But more bans will slowly be delt out, with the pace being picked up as more of the spoofers are identifiable
>>
>>27453714
Thanks for coming here and answering questions. People doubt, but I appreciate this.

Are master balls ever going to be a thing?
>>
>>27453830
answer this
>>27453800
>>
>>27453827
Not sure if its been discovered yet, but hold down on the pokeball menu icon, and slide your finger to each of the menu options. Each one will light up and together they will make the colors of a pester ball.

>>27453800
>>27453847
I really have no answer for this. Its happening. I don't know if HAL is aware, or if what we are doing is legal, or even if you are wrong or right. But its being coded and its definitely going to be in the game.
>>
>>27453800
>an image of Geno appears in Mario&Luigi: Superstar Saga within an arcade game
>>
>>27453891
>discovered 4 days ago
>literally every major site has reported it and a possible connection to ditto

Yeah, pick something that hasn't had major coverage
>>
>>27453597
Why would you do an official pokevision app instead of just integrating it into the game itself?
>>
>>27453597
What is their reaction to the fan backlash and refund demands over the recent update?
>>
>>27453939

It was discovered over 4 days ago. Maybe a week or so
>>
>>27453939
>4 days ago
Shit, and here I thought nobody knew that one.
I'm really not here to spoil easter eggs or prove myself to anybody. If you don't want to believe me, you really don't have to

>>27453962
Thats always a possibility. Again, there is no definitive solution to this yet. Things are up in the air until we think we find the best solution possible to finding pokemon without putting massive stress on the servers. I only mentioned it as a separate app because thats what I imagined what I assumed it would be when I heard about it.

>>27453986
Niantic is very aware of fan reactions and what fans want, but also are very aware that the customer is NOT always right. There are no plans as far as I am aware to give refunds, and while the backlash is being taken into consideration as strongly as possible, don't expect things like the damage patches to be removed.
>>
>>27453832
Don't know how I missed this question, my bad.

Master balls are absolutely going to be a thing. They will come with the first update with Legendary pokemon
>>
>>27454044
>I'm really not here to spoil easter eggs or prove myself to anybody

So you were fine spoiling an easter egg but now you're being called out its suddenly "I'm not here to do that"?
>>
>>27454044

I hope they realize the only reason massive amounts of people are playing the game is due to the IP.
>>
Why the FUCK wasnt battling (not that stupid bullshit you call gym battles) even a consideration when the game was developed? Battling is the foundation that this series is built on and all we get is stupid bullshit.

>Because only traditional video game fans like turn based combat. Niantic wanted to reach a wider audience than that
This is the stupidest reason for another stupid decision I've heard in a long time.
>>
>>27454103
This. Fuck off.

>>27454077
>Legendaries in an update
>Not an event

Okay, sure. This thread is so fucking stupid and you aren't even fooling anyone with these bullshit responses.
>>
pass it along to the developers that IRL hospitals should be converted to in-game poke-centers, for a once-a-day heal of all your pokemon
>>
>>27454044
But people are getting refunds right now, Apple and Google have been overwhelmed with refund requests, and granting them.
>>
>>27454103
Its one thing to give one of them away, its another to list them off until I find one that you accept. Even if one of them I say IS 100 percent undiscovered, you are just going to find some vague reddit comment that found it first, and use that as a reason to not believe me. I know that you aren't going to believe me no matter what I say, and I am okay with that.

>>27454104
Its a bit of both. While the brand is what made it as popular as it is, its not like Ingress was unpopular.

>>27454107
It was really supposed to be Pokemon hunting game first, pokemon battling game second. Also, even when battling is implemented, its probably not going to be traditional turn based because of the reason I previously mentioned. The mobile audience really isn't interested in a slow passed battling system like that. The most you are going to get is an option to battle turn-by-turn, but only against your friends. Not gyms.

>>27454178
You misunderstood me I think. Legendaries aren't suddenly going to be capturable. Their information/models, masterballs, and other things all obviously need to be brought into the game through an update before anything happens. Legendaries ARE absolutely going to only be events, but they need to be patched into the game before that is possible.
>>
>>27453519
>>27453472
>>27453431
You seem to be under the impression that Pokemon itself wasn't normie shit already.
>>
Just wondering, how will starters in future generations be handled?

Will each generation be added one at a time, or will we get sporadic assortments of Pokémon from other gens?

Since it's getting so much publicity within the franchise, what are Niantic's current plans for Riolu/Lucario? Will it just be treated as a normal, rare Pokémon?
>>
>>27454252
>You misunderstood me I think
My favorite backpeddling response.

Your shit's falling apart faggot.
>>
Can we get purple and red eye-color options?
>>
>>27453899
>>
>>27454252
Are we getting more customization options in the future? Since this is the most interactive and community-based installment, I was hoping there was going to be more avatar customization.

Are badges going to eventually give rewards? I was also hoping that would tie in to player customization, like outfits based around the badge titles. That'd be dope.
>>
>>27454248
Have they now? That is completely news to me. Its not something I am really directly involved with, so I just pass along the information I am told.

>>27454195
Will do. Niantic obviously knows there is a huge demand for context-sensitive areas like hospitals, graveyards, etc, and while its currently not in the game, I wouldn't be surprised to see things like that slowly make their way into the game. Probably as more pokemon gens are introduced.

>>27454275
Starters will be handed out by the professor as more gens are introduced.
Its too early to say if each gen is coming one at a time or with multiple gens being introduced at once, but they are definitely going gen-by-gen. Don't expect say, half of gen 2 and half of gen 3 to be released together. Its all or nothing.

Lucario will more than likely be treated as any normal pokemon. The most I think you can expect is Lucario being the posterboy for Gen IV when its introduced to the game

>>27454337
Character customization is going to be getting a major overhaul in general. I don't know the specifics, but more eye colors would make more sense than not
>>
>>27454422
last answer here >>27454427

Actually that has been talked about. Both that, and players earning pokecoins from completing badges have been discussed. The only issue with it, is if a feature like that was added now, it would be sloppy to either just hand over the items the player should have earned before the update, or not give it to them at all. Potential workarounds are being looked at
>>
>>27454252

The Final Fantasy games seem to be doing just fine on mobile. Literally everyone knows Pokemon is turn based. Are you people that hungry for normiebucks?
>>
>>27454427
Will you have additional hairstyle/hat/body type options, and any customization options that resemble the main series trainers or cosplays of popular Pokémon?
>>
>>27454427
Will there be a Mega evo system?
>>
>>27454422
>Are badges going to eventually give rewards?
I second this question. They're neat in concept, but right now there's no incentive to pay any attention to them.

>>27454498
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>27454427
Oh yeah, also, will there be any sort of promotion and cross-compatibility with Sun and Moon? Or even Pokébank?
>>
File: Good Job.jpg (36KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job.jpg
36KB, 500x627px
>>27454427
>>27454498

this all seems reasonable and as ideal as I imagined it. thanks anon you're great
>>
How big is your dick OP?
>>
>>27454506
>Are you people that hungry for normiebucks?
Its the industry.

>>27454507
>hairstyle/hat
This is a definite yes. One of the biggest issues we think the customization had was the single hair style. More are absolutely coming.
>Body type
This one has a much slimmer chance. While everyone on the team would love to see it, it is surprisingly difficult to give THAT much customization while keeping things in line with the standard pokemon art style. It may come eventually, but not as soon as new hair, clothes, items, etc.

>>27454521
I'm gonna go with a hard "maybe some day" on this one. The concept has obviously been brought up, but its not something that is seen either as a priority, or something we think the audience even wants. If it does come someday, it won't be until everything else we currently want to do is said and done.

>>27454560
More than likely no. If something like that were to happen, it would be more along the lines of "Show your pokemon go id to a gamestop employee to get 10 percent off the game" instead of something the developers would have anything to do with.

Regarding pokebank, after more gens are added its always a possibility.
>>
>>27453398
This is probably less of a "future" question and more of a "general" one, but are spawns going to be tweaked any more? I mean, I figure the answer is yes, but...

Actually, I guess a better way to put it is to ask: will there be more nests added? I live on an island and right now only one nest is confirmed... for one of the neighboring islands, even though the one I live on is the most populated and has the most 'stops and biz. Right now the game feels pretty homogeneous, though I'm sure more gens and stuff will make that a non-issue later.
>>
Ability to change teams when
>>
Christ you faggots believing this is pathetic. This guy is giving no proof and has been proven iffy and has backpeddled on something already.
>>
>>27454506
They are retarded, which is different. Normies love themselves some turn based gameplay, they loved shit like puzzles and dragons or star wars galaxies.

"B-b-but the normies won't get turn pokemon based gameplay" is "fans of call of duty won't understand how to play a first person shooter" tier.
>>
>>27453830
>Bans are already being delt out.

everyone go home

this confirms hes full of shit
>>
>>27454677
Yes. For sure. Nests are something we need to be careful about because they really are more common as Niantic imagined they would be. More being added deliberately is probably a no, but more will pop up and disappear as Niantic messes with Pokemon spawn rates.

>>27454731
Everybody is going to have the ability to change teams once. When the update for this is coming, I do not know
>>
>>27454762
I mean galaxy of heroes. Where they spend over 50 bux for one single character at low tier despite being "a slow paced battled system".
>>
Are people seriously listening to this guy, or just playing along for fun? Because this guy, like all "I work for ___, ask me anything" posters, is obviously full of shit.
>>
>>27453398
When the game will be released in Brazil?
>>
>>27453800

Those are two, very, very different situations.

Square Enix, and entirely seperate company, owns Geno and Mallow.

HAL is outright owned by Nintendo. Softnica would need to hold the rights to pesterballs and I really doubt that do.

Not that I believe OP it's just that your logic seems really flawed.

That would be a great mechanic though. I do admit.
>>
>>27453398
I know this is you Ted. Don't bother coming in to work tomorrow.
>>
>>27454841
Eventually.

>>27454880
Sorry, Sam. This info is just too juicy for me to not leak
>>
>>27454894
Either OP is blatantly fake or has a good sense of humor
>>
File: i_b20.gif (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
i_b20.gif
1KB, 64x64px
>>27454794
Not quite the answer I was hoping for exactly, but that's about what I expected. Making nests active and inactive every so often at least keeps the element of exploration up, which seems like what they're going for.

Hopefully I'll find more Vulpix when I go to Kauai in a month or so

One other question that's actually been on my mind - do you guys have any kind of plan in regards to CP boostage? Like... to keep it from spiraling out of control. I've seen people already begin to speculate about whether CP will inflate so far out that go the way of, say, the Neopets economy (to use one comparison), and that makes me wonder. I'm more into collecting than battling for GO (I wanna get my old LeafGreen gang back together), but it's a thought.
>>
Considering the servers are sending out the precise Pokemon locations anyway, why aren't footprints simply calculated client-side?
>>
>>27453597

>gen 2 not for a while
>At least 6 months

I feel like this is a lie. I don't remember where I heard it from but I had seen that they planned to have gen 2 up and ready for catching by mid November
>>
>>27454970
So it can run on shit phones.

>>27454966
They will probably let levels go on to infinity so the oldest players have the best shit by virtue of being old.
>>
Did they just make it harder to catch pokemon? For some reason even the shittier ones hop out of balls at a stupid rate now.
>>
>>27454987
It was from someone talking out out of ass after the Comicon. So it's not reliable neither.
>>
>>27454966
It will be dealt with as the problem arises. Niantic isn't stupid, they are fully aware how inflation works and that it will eventually become a major problem at the rate it is going.

One of the solutions I have heard, while not a great one, is to just have the player level/cp cap relatively low so that every player can be on the same playing field only after a month or so of playing.

>>27454970
That would cause a whole bunch of issues for people with not great processors and shit.

>>27455031
Pokemon get harder to catch the more you level up.
>>
>>27455072

I remember reading it here as just a theory.

Someone thought we'd see Gen 2 then so they could do a Delibird-related event around November/December.
>>
>>27455094

So a 10CP Pidgey is harder to catch as 20 versus level 5? Wut? It feels like the catch rate has been reduced.
>>
>>27454044
>the customer is NOT always right

>a very large number of customers have similar complaints
> fuck em, they're wrong
They're just being lazy, fuck niantic
>>
>>27455127
It may have been slightly. Not really something I would know much about.
>>
>>27455094
>Pokemon get harder to catch the more you level up.
>It's bethesda's "everything gets harder as you level up so you actually avoid leveling up" bullshit
>>
>>27455154
If I am going to be totally honest, I think leveling up your trainer was a stupid fucking addition to the game.
>>
>>27454737
We'll find out if this happens down the line. We have his trip so if this pans out and we see him again we'll know he's legit.
>>
>>27455193
If you're going to level up, then shit should get easier, with new harder shit coming into the picture to challenge your new power.

You need earlier challenges to become easier to contrast with the new hard shit so you can see your progress. I don't know why this is so hard to understand for game designers.
>>
>>27455001
While it's certainly true, it's awesome to make the game unplayable rather than to give the choice depending of your phone. Sasuga Niantic.
>>
>>27455193

It's pretty much cellphone freemium 101 though.

It's part of what makes them so addictive. It's pretty necessary to keep people playing for the longrun.
>>
>>27455248
What benefits are there to leveling up, in that case?
>>
>>27455248
They needed to add a difficulty curve and the game is so shallow that they had no other way
>>
>>27454767

This. Even if he were

>botting isnt worth our time to stop

Welp. Looks like I know what to do
>>
>>27455259
Ultra balls that hardly work any better and are harder to come by.

Oh wait...
>>
>>27455094
>Pokemon get harder to catch the more you level up.

A fucking 10 weedle should still be easy god damn it. It should be the higher level stuff that gets harder.
I don't want to waste poke balls on low level shit. I bet you faggots did that for shekels
>>
>>27455310
Well OP, in the unlikely case that you truly are repping the game, I'm sorry that so many people on this board are ready to throw insults at you and your company just because you aren't running the game the way they want.
>>
>>27455293
That or god Niantic really IS stupid; they put in a (admittedly small but still here on purpose) "competitive" aspect and then don't care about it being made pointless by this. If we acccept that OP is real, that's ridiculous.
>>
File: fonts.png (123KB, 747x448px)
fonts.png
123KB, 747x448px
Gym Pokemon fonts became an upscaled mess after the update. Please let the devs know.
>>
>>27455310
>I bet you faggots did that for shekels
Obviously, I'm more pissed off by them being unable to see that people would still waste a ton of pokeballs on higher level mons and that a 10 cp weedle breaking all the balls ever is more of a turn off than anything.
>>
>>27455330
You are aware that the insults are for a lot of reasons, and not only the "not running the game like we want" thing right? Like the fact that communication pretty much doesn't exist, despite the fact that it would make things a lot more acceptable?
>>
>>27455346
I love how they spend time on frivolous shit. The damn tracker should be priority number one.
The more I play this game the more I see it's weaknesses and the more I get pissed off.
>>
>>27455330
Stop brow nosing, man, nobody is gonna pay you for it.
>>
>>27455388
Nobody knows who I am and I'm posting anonymously.
>>
How legendaries are going to work:

Basically when a Legendary event is going to happen (most of the time) there will either be an official announcement or messege when you boot up the game (it really depends on the pokemon. The first legendaries to have an event will definitely have an official announcement). The events will be available in multiple major cities/landmarks at a time. For example, the first legendary, mew, is going to be available at both Time Square and the Eiffel Tower at the same time among other places. Each legendary will have different landmarks, but Niantic wants to make sure that everybody has at least the opportunity to catch the legendary. Nobody would be happy if Mew was ONLY at the Eiffel Tower.

Basically from that point, the catching is going to work surprisingly accurately to how the trailer showed. People are going to all be throwing pokeballs to try and catch the Legendary. As more pokeballs are thrown, the higher chance of capture the pokemon will have.

Decided to type that out real quick because I am about to go eat something and I really wanted to explain that feature in case the thread 404s before I get back. Continue to ask questions, but I may be gone for the next couple hours. I will answer them when I get back
>>
will dad ever come back
>>
>>27455330
It's all valid criticism so fuck you. The game is broken.
>>
File: 1437348168987.png (691KB, 1382x1665px)
1437348168987.png
691KB, 1382x1665px
>>27455402
>Everyone fills up a communal meter by spamming pokeballs
That is so fucking dumb and transparently "gib moni pls".
>>
>>27455094
Yeah that's a terrible flaw with the game honestly. Pokemon should get harder as THEIR power gets higher, not as YOUR skill as a Trainer raises. I don't fully believe that you work for Niantic but please for the love of god remove this bullshit. It makes no sense and makes the game very frustrating when the entire point is to catch things yet you guys think it's fun to make me waste more equipment on catching things.
>>
>>27455334

Right? Not to mention the Underworld-esque selling of accounts and whatnot

So if that really is the case, >>27455402 I just want you to know that from now on ill be pushing spoofing/botting to everyone I know.

I mean really just fuck over the actual players of the game.
>>
>>27455482

It's for you to spend more money at the shop. Make even the shitmons hard to catch so you waste more balls, so you'll buy more when you really need them.
>>
File: 1468693704390.jpg (67KB, 501x563px) Image search: [Google]
1468693704390.jpg
67KB, 501x563px
>>27455402
>As more pokeballs are thrown, the higher chance of capture the pokemon will have.

>Hey guise you want this mew? Well if you do you have to literally throw shekels at it to get it.
Wow, that's bullshit.
>>
>>27455402
So if you're not at those locations you're fucked?
>>
>>27455508
I'm aware that this is the goal. I just think they could make money in other, less frustrating ways. Like selling Great Balls when you hit lv12 or Potions of all kinds, etc.
>>
>>27455545
They'll probably make it so it works at a lot of secondary locations. As in at all gyms or something.

They won't miss the chance to drain every single wallet of their dosh by forcing them to throw one thousand pokeballs each in vain hopes of filling a meter that requires billions.
>>
>>27455545
>The events will be available in multiple major cities/landmarks at a time. For example, the first legendary, mew, is going to be available at both Time Square and the Eiffel Tower at the same time among other places. Each legendary will have different landmarks, but Niantic wants to make sure that everybody has at least the opportunity to catch the legendary. Nobody would be happy if Mew was ONLY at the Eiffel Tower.

Read it better this time.

Even if OP is clearly lying this is likely how that's going to be done.
>>
Are you aware that the game will be dead soon because the entire website of reddit decided that your game is shit?
>>
>>27455560
This might just be me and my optimism, but I imagine that's something they'll consider, or have already considered. It seems like the actual release is a lot more stripped down compared to what info was released during the beta tests (I remember hearing stuff about evolution stones and Pokemon having natures, for starters), so it may simply be growing pains.
>>
>>27455560
Not to mention that you will still break plenty of balls on higher power pokemon that spawn later. So, this is overkill.
>>
Pokemon Centers when?

I'm so fucking tired of my gyms being taken over while I'm waiting for enough potions and revives to use my good pokemon.
>>
So "OP", when will I be able to challenge nearby Pokemon go players to a 3-on-3 or 6-on-6 battle? On trading, will it be with any people regardless of teams or teams only? Will you have a Pokemon go holiday event like catch ghost type Pokemon on Halloween?
>>
>>27455603
maybe if you played a little better your pokemon wouldn't die so much
>>
File: 1461608090715.jpg (149KB, 637x480px)
1461608090715.jpg
149KB, 637x480px
>>27455585
>Are you aware that the game will be dead soon because the entire website of reddit decided that your game is shit?
>Taking Reddit's opinion into account.

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed that.
>>
>>27455608
Battling others is never ever. Trading is confirmed (But, i bet you'll have to spend money to trade with others.) events are confirmed, but they will all probably work by throwing pokeballs to fill up a meter.
>>
>>27455581
Is it really a surprise to anyone? It would have been ridiculous otherwise.

Also, >>27455482
it's not that terrible. Well, no,, it is but it will be when the game will be at the very least playable.
>>
>>27455618
Oh look, an idiot that doesn't know how much thhe game is specifically made WITH THIS in mind.

>>27455603
funny part is that since afaik you can't buy potions you can't even say that they are milking money.
>>
I don't care to scan through this thread, but has this been addressed:

Why doesn't Pokemon GO have some kind of pet/bonding kind of mechanic like in the main Pokemon games? Does Niantic know that a "pet" aspect has been central to the pokemon brand for years?

Just add some kind of reliable way to level up an individual monster ASIDE from wasting stardust for little to no benefit. The most basic aspect of the whole Pokemon as "pets" thing was the classic experience mechanic for individual monsters, that was present since the beginning.

You would otherwise be alienating the majority of your user-base by not having mechanics that directly incentivize engaging with the app how they assume they will be able to engage with the app... if it weren't for the fact that those players are perfectly content to be uninformed and delusional.

But that still is grating, because Gamefreak is already lazy and costing solely off the branding,
and jesus christ, it looks like Niantic is going to do the same.

Because the way it currently stands, the individual monsters are worthless and replaceable, because you need to grind duplicates to do much of anything, and that kind of design does not reflect the Pokemon brand at all.
>>
>>27453398
Does Pokemon GO create the autism or strenghtens it?
>>
>>27455712
Niantic is confirmed retarded and doesn't know what pokemon is. So, they used all the classic mobile game shit, like collecting duplicates and leveling up your account.
>>
>>27455402

>Basically when a Legendary event is going to happen (most of the time) there will either be an official announcement or messege when you boot up the game (it really depends on the pokemon. The first legendaries to have an event will definitely have an official announcement).

This is about as much truth as there is.

>The events will be available in multiple major cities/landmarks at a time. For example, the first legendary, mew, is going to be available at both Time Square and the Eiffel Tower at the same time among other places. Each legendary will have different landmarks, but Niantic wants to make sure that everybody has at least the opportunity to catch the legendary. Nobody would be happy if Mew was ONLY at the Eiffel Tower. Basically from that point, the catching is going to work surprisingly accurately to how the trailer showed. People are going to all be throwing pokeballs to try and catch the Legendary. As more pokeballs are thrown, the higher chance of capture the pokemon will have.

There's already a promo event going on that increases the chance of a legendary popping up. With the method being that you post a link and everyone clicks it to gain "Legendary Stardust." for a device.

Masterballs are one of the three items that get unlocked because of this event.

Take it how you will.
>>
Is there ever going to be a benefit to the "battles won" tally when you leave a Pokemon at a gym? It's cool forbragging rights as is, but nothing else. Also, will there be anything in the main status screen of a Pokemon to show how many gym battles its won? As is, you can only check it while the Pokemon is in a gym. And since the update, you've placed the text in the worst possible spot.
>>
>>27455761
>>27455712
>Just add some kind of reliable way to level up an individual monster ASIDE from wasting stardust for little to no benefit. The most basic aspect of the whole Pokemon as "pets" thing was the classic experience mechanic for individual monsters, that was present since the beginning.

Why would they do this? Are you forgetting that we talk about money here since it's a free game?

Also,
>implying a lot of players actually apply the "care for your monsters and all" instead of doing it the shit tier list way.
Which is a pain since I would like what you are saying too.

Also they somehow manage to do it worse than GF. That's quite a feat.
>>
>>27455877
That is the fakest shit there is, anon
>>
>>27454663
>while keeping things in line with the standard pokemon art style

I don't know what you're talking about, the humans in this game look nothing like the pokemon art style
>>
>>27455892
Talking Tom and Talking Angela make tons of money, and they're essentially Pokemon Amie.
>>
File: Are you sure about that..png (2MB, 1916x888px) Image search: [Google]
Are you sure about that..png
2MB, 1916x888px
>>27455897

Have a look at the URL up top and see for yourself.
>>
How do I find shit since lolnotracking?
>>
>>27455652
I just read that all I kaibas voice
>>
>>27455877

That's a phishing website.

I hope you weren't dumb enough to use it.
>>
>>27455877
That's a scam website phishing for personal information, confirmed by multiple sources. Try again.
>>
>>27455892
>Why would they do this? Are you forgetting that we talk about money here since it's a free game?

They don't sell stardust in the store already. I'd say it's fair game to make it less useless.
Or here, an item similar to the lucky egg that doubles stardust gained, and they can sell that too.

The other thing is that if you power up a pokemon all the way through the CP arc, it is never clear what happens, and the only perceivable benefit is that the next time you level up, you gain room for one more power up .

Like, what's the point of filling it? It does something, but it's absolutely worthless.
>>
>>27455927
That isn't an official website, anon
>>
>>27455947

Nope. Always too good to be true.

>>27455948
>>27455965

An acquaintance of mine on an IRC channel showed this and we just now found the little disclaimer at the bottom. You'll know what I'm talking about if you check it.

Disregard all posts from before. I declare myself a faggot.
>>
Niantic were talking about how they wanted to make the team you choose matter for gameplay purposes. Any details about when/how it will be affected?
>>
>>27453398
Is Blanche a dude or a girl?
>>
>>27456002
He left to eat tacos.
>>
File: 1468608224919.jpg (58KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
1468608224919.jpg
58KB, 851x233px
>>27455929
I need help pls, I'm going to shoot up niantic with my moonbeams if I can't fucking track anything.
>>
People are quitting left and right because they keep running out of balls and can't be arsed to keep running to PokeStops every five minutes. Most people are also allergic to spending money on something so simple. Is there a way we can address this, /vp/?
>>
File: 1458010786288.jpg (339KB, 1280x960px)
1458010786288.jpg
339KB, 1280x960px
>decide to go on a hike to find pokemon
>walks for 2 hours and only find a pokemon at the park entrance
>find out that pokemon spawns are based on cell phone usage hotspots

exciting
>>
>>27456078
"Get walking"
-CEO of Niantic

In other words, fuck you if you live in the suburbs or a rural area.
>>
>>27456172
Where have you been? They're using their data from ingress. Why do you think gyms and poke stops are located at hospitals, churches, graveyards and even the holocaust museum (Kek, they got mad about that)
The servers handle the pokies not the phone app itself.
>>
>>27455963
they sell pokeballs. Which are the main thing to acquire stardust especially at HL with the ridiculous catch rate. Gyms are just not reliable. So you could say that yes they sell stardust.

and I don't get your point. It increases CP, and the arc is the max potential, what's the problem here?
>>
>>27455618

I don't think you play the game at all
>>
>>27453398
why didn't you dumbasses put the 32 Pokemon that are related to the Pokemon in Gen 1 in the game?
>>
>>27456191
Me. the closes stop I"m near is two miles away and that's just one. the next is half a mile follow by half a mile for a third. Doesn't help I'll only get one or two balls if i'm lucky.
>>
>>27456078
Make it working, at the very least. People leave because even when they have balls they just cannot do anything interesting with it. Since giving people more balls isn't an option because money, at least make the thing less simple/more interesting. Which starts by having a fucking working game.
>>
>>27456191
From what an ingress user told me a while ago they are using cell phone usage recorded godknowswhen for the frequency.
>>
>>27456248

I live in a town with 1 gym and 2 stops and it's super far away. You better believe I'm spoofing in Seattle right now.
>>
>>27453665
>>27453777
>>
>>27456300
How 2 spoof? I have a gps spoofing app already. Can I use that by itself?
>>
>>27455001
>>27455094
It can't take THAT much processing power to calculate 2D distance every ~1s and round it to footprints. That's pocket-calculator peanuts. We went to the fucking Moon on 2 MHz, and even the cheapest phones are now 1 GHz PER CORE.
>>
>>27456328
If you don't have a shitty computer you can use Nox
>>
>>27454044
>Thats always a possibility. Again, there is no definitive solution to this yet. Things are up in the air until we think we find the best solution possible to finding pokemon without putting massive stress on the servers. I only mentioned it as a separate app because thats what I imagined what I assumed it would be when I heard about it.
Why don't you just make the Pokemon track on the phone's side of things instead of storing all the shit on the server, that way when your phone goes "ping new pokemon" all you have to do is have the GPS check if the person is headed to the phone's new marker.
>>
>>27453504
Eh, let us live in a fantasy world where somebody from Niantic actually is willing to communicate to the public in some manner
>>
>>27454427
>Starters will be handed out by the professor as more gens are introduced.
>Its too early to say if each gen is coming one at a time or with multiple gens being introduced at once, but they are definitely going gen-by-gen. Don't expect say, half of gen 2 and half of gen 3 to be released together. Its all or nothing.
Have them introduce Gens 2 - 4 at once and then Gens 5 to 7
>>
>>27456343
Computer is shit. How does niantic know if I'm using an app to spoof? Say I close the app and go into airplane mode just long enough for me to have "traveled" down town and then camp at my spot
>>
>>27455714

Holy shit my post is in this pic, I remember this thread

Im feeling quite legendary right now desu famalam
>>
>>27456432
That's called spoofing carefully
>>
>>27454737
oh look at this little faggot who goes across the internet from topic to topic to tell people they're stupid so he'll make himself feel slightly better about his comically undersized penis.
>>
>>27456463
Really? So I can legit do that? I guessed that the app could wAtch you move through cell towers and that if you teleported over there they would know
>>
>>27454252
Known easter eggs:

Pesterball colours
Pikachu as starter
Nicknaming Eevee to get a specific evolution
"This egg likes butter"
Playing in landscape mode
Green Lake in Seattle is a Hitmonlee nest

One easter egg not on this list. That's all that's needed. If somebody starts linking to obscure posts and such, then meh fuck them
>>
>>27455714
>his gf already fucking someone on the side

He should have just kept off Facebook and he would have been fine. RIP
>>
>>27455094
why don't you just decide whether or not a phone is good enough to process it on boot up, and then you only send the location data to the people whose processors can't handle it. That way some of the processing is done client side instead of server side?
>>
>>27455714

tldr?
>>
Back in action

>>27455603
Pokemon centers are coming. Instead of working like pokestops where you only need to be in their general vicinity, pokemon centers are going to require you to actually enter the building to heal your pokemon and get special items. These buildings are going to be ones such as restaurants and fast food places that Niantic finds either having the locations submitted to them, or find through a google maps algorithm. Special sponsors like Mcdonalds are going to have ALL their stores be pokemon centers.

>>27455608
Not for a very long time if ever.
>On trading, will it be with any people regardless of teams or teams only?
Anyone can trade with anyone
>Will you have a Pokemon go holiday event like catch ghost type Pokemon on Halloween?
No, but that would be neat.
>>
Do you have another job in mind now that google will destroy niantic?
>>
File: 1466752738202.png (89KB, 479x350px)
1466752738202.png
89KB, 479x350px
Explain what the values relating to "billboards" in the data dump are
>>
>>27456642
How can I track these little shits? Is the location thing even somewhat working?
>>
>>27456329
Why hell, if your phone can run Google Maps, your phone can figure out where the nearest 9 Pokemon are to the meter.
>>
Are any core functionalities going to be exclusive to Pokemon Go Plus?
>>
>>27455712
>Why doesn't Pokemon GO have some kind of pet/bonding kind of mechanic like in the main Pokemon games?
That has been discussed but Niantic ultimately decided against it. To add something like that would either require it to be completely barebones and not fun at all, or have the one feature make the game twice as large (exaggerating of course)
The ability to take pictures with your pokemon is coming though.

>>27455877
lol

>>27455881
While I think that would be a great addition, I don't think anything like that is planned

>>27455929
Pokemon in the top left of the nearby is the closest.
>>
File: PokemonGo_teamleaders.png (644KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonGo_teamleaders.png
644KB, 1200x630px
>>27456035
That took surprisingly long to come up.

On that note: What design tweaks did the team leaders undergo before their final reveal? More diversity? Less skin?
>>
>>27453597
Yer full of shit... And a huge faggot
>>
>>27456724
>Pokemon in the top left of the nearby is the closest.
1. This hasn't worked, in my experience. The order seems to randomly jump around just as you feel like you're getting close.
2. Why is the top row ordered left-to-right in the full list, but right-to-left in the minimized view?
>>
>>27456724
>Pokemon in the top left of the nearby is the closest
No shit but it's too vague.

Also wtf, I got to the location I wanted but it didn't load the poke stops
>>
>>27454427
Yer so full of shit they already said all this.. Yer a faggot kill yourself
>>
>>27456724
>Literally "adding gameplay features is hard, better leave the game barebones"
Shieet, these people are double pants on head retarded.

The core games stick one gorillon pokemon, a much more complex game, pokemon amie, breeding an an actual story in one gigabyte.
>>
>>27456724
see >>27456002
>>
>>27456799
Is this a possible shadow ban? I honestly don't know shit.
>>
>>27455581
But you are still fucked if you are not in those locations you retard.

What if your country doesn't have any major landmarks for Niantic to use/be aware of? What if it's in only one major landmark per country and you live in fucking Corsica or Alaska? It would have to literally appear in thousands on places every time.
>>
>>27456002
One of the Legendary events are going to be the 3 legendary birds. Each team is only able to get the bird that corresponds to your team, but the goal is to have the teams race to catch theirs first. How the race is exactly going to work, I have no idea. This won't be for a while. Probably the 2nd or 3rd legendary event. Niantic wants to make sure players at least have some experience with learning how Legendaries work before throwing a huge gimmick like that on them

>>27456035
Girl

>>27456078
Yes there is. I personally think that a free 5 balls every morning you log in would be a great/simple addition. Unfortunately, nothing like that is planned.

>>27456244
What do you mean?

>>27456615
I have no real answer to these types of questions. Its not like I am in charge or anything. I can't talk on behalf of Niantic employees.

>>27456676
Not totally sure but it PROBABLY has something to do with advertisements

>>27456695
in the game? No. Plus does what Plus does, and the game works as it always has.

>>27456773
1.Top left is SUPPOSED to be how it works, if your game is doing something different than that, I don't really know what to tell you

2. I don't know, but I personally think its hilarious
>>
>>27456642
>Pokemon centers are coming. Instead of working like pokestops where you only need to be in their general vicinity, pokemon centers are going to require you to actually enter the building to heal your pokemon and get special items.

What the fuck, pokemon centers are supposed to be for healing pokemon
>>
Any plans on increasing catch rates or pokeball drops? I'm starting to have some pretty negative experiences.
>>
Is it over? Should I delete the app and not waste any more time (level 20, no cheats)?
>>
How did niantic fuck up something so integral to the game. i.e. the tracking
>>
>>27456903
These things are always going to be adjusted based on community reaction among other things. The catch rates will increase and decrease as Niantic sees necessary

>>27456923
Did you Catch 'em All yet?
>>
>>27456898
32 Pokemon evolve from the first 151 or into them for that matter. If all these Pokemon were in it, there'd at least seem like there were more diversity. Plus we wouldn't have to hoard our candy on the off chance that we'll get a Kingdra or Rhyperior in our lifetimes.
>>
>>27456942
considering that in the games it gets easier the more experience you have, you PROBABLY shouldn't be making experience a hindrance that basically punishes you for playing the game you pay in microtransactions for too much. Just saying.
>>
>>27456942
I figured the teams would be getting their respective birds, but I was talking more about the actual game mechanics.

Maybe something involving daily quests or receiving certain gameplay perks depending on your team (egg hatching distance, candy/stardust requirements, bonus chance of high cp, etc.)

We definitely need more incentive to try and hold gyms after capturing them for the daily bonus.
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
All I want to do is spoof down the street so my crippled back can take a break. (Had major surgery)
>>
>>27456968
Oh I see. Like I said before, Niantic really wanted to release the gens one by one. Its easy to keep track of, and its easier to advertise with "GEN 2 IS HERE" than "THE REST OF GEN 2 AND SOME OF THE OTHER GENS THAT EVOLVED INTO GEN 2 IS HERE"

>>27457021
There are always talks about how certain team stuff would work, but the biggest issue with bonuses and stuff for being on certain teams, is without the perfect amount of balance one team could inherently be more desirable than the others. I know for a fact though that Niantic wants to do more with the teams than gyms, so I wouldn't be surprised when we see them coming up with new ways to encourage competition beyond the birds and the gyms
>>
>>27456997
That would be logical, unfortunately, OP has confirmed that Niantic is composed of mentally retarded people.
>>
>>27457077
Eliminate the teams and let players build their own guilds.
>>
1.Why did Niantic's CEO turn down a no strings attached offer for free servers from Amazon?

2.Why didn't Niantic use their better than expected incoming cash flow to invest in new servers?

3.What's up with the lack of social media presence from Niantic since the release?

4.What's with the hold up on the Brazil release? Naintic's literally going to miss out on big revenue streams from the Olympics.
>>
can you tell me all the dratini nests
>>
>>27457077
Why did they botch tracking and why isn't it the first priority? I'm at my wits end. And I'm being punished for leveling up when it comes to low cp weedles etc when it comes to capturing them.

REEEEEEE
>>
>>27456642
>Special sponsors like Mcdonalds are going to have ALL their stores be pokemon centers.

Why do businesses have to try to get in on everything, only to hasten everyone hating the game and quitting?
>>
Are they planning on adding battery saver back to the iOS version? It was really useful and I'm pissed that it's gone.
>>
>>27457139
Because money. Nothing saying you can't camp in their parking lot without buying a big mac. Don't whine, take advantage.

I could manage this game better than niantic, this is sad.
>>
File: 1468683255946.gif (146KB, 340x340px)
1468683255946.gif
146KB, 340x340px
>>27457139
>>
>>27456898
>Blanche
>Girl

Fake.
It's over, go home
>>
>>27457116
I have been saying this since the start

>>27457119
1. No clue. He does him. Probably because Google didn't want them to.

2. They did

3. This doesn't really have a good explanation. Your guess is as good as mine.

4. Its going to be out in time for the olympics

>>27457135
I think I answered that above somewhere. Massive server stress

>>27457157
Yea of course it will be back. I don't know when though.
>>
>>27457119
>1.Why did Niantic's CEO turn down a no strings attached offer for free servers from Amazon?
It would send a messge that Google servers suck and give Amazon free advertising.
>2.Why didn't Niantic use their better than expected incoming cash flow to invest in new servers?
Spending money? Fuck that, the CEO needs a raise.
>3.What's up with the lack of social media presence from Niantic since the release?
Easier to ignore people than fix problems.
>4.What's with the hold up on the Brazil release? Naintic's literally going to miss out on big revenue streams from the Olympics
No servers.
>>
>>27455402
Kill yourself literally stab a knife in your neck
>>
>>27457170
>pokemon centers are going to require you to actually enter the building
>>
Didn't the Japanese script confirm Blanche as male? He uses 僕 right?

Dun goofed OP
>>
>>27457222
>Massive server stress
That's not my fucking problem. It's integral to the game. The only way I really get shit is camping at stops with lure modules.
Fuck you incompetent plebs
>>27457248
meh, I'll do what old people do in the morning at McDonald's: sit on my ass and chat with my friends without buying anything
>>
>>27457229
This desu
>>
>>27454252

Weren't the base stats and movesets of legendaries already in the game? The only thing that was missing was the catch rates...
>>
>>27457327
Catch rates, models, like I already mentioned, masterballs among other things. Its not like we could do the event right now without updating
>>
1.) How will players be able to acquire legendaries without being at major special event locations like Time Square?

2.) Are there plans to address the issues rural players face with limited pokestops and pokemon spawning? I know the game is built on Ingress' framework of locations and phone activity, so it seems like it would be tough to fix.
>>
>>27455402
>>
stop feeding this troll
>>
File: Kino_bugstamps_scan_huge.jpg (2MB, 2060x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Kino_bugstamps_scan_huge.jpg
2MB, 2060x3000px
>>27457272
Yeah, because anime girls NEVER use "boku", especially not reverse traps.
>>
>>27457373
Then you are shit out of luck and hope that the next legendary is closer. Eventually somewhere near you will become a landmark. If not, Niantic will open up recommendations to be submitted for potential places.

Niantic knows that everyone wants to be able to catch the pokemon, but they also want to make sure its a huge event. It wouldn't be exciting at all if you just casually caught mewtwo in your house
>>
>>27457445
>but they also want to make sure its a huge event.

yeah im sure itll be huge with all 5 people still playing in a few months since you fuckers keep ruining the app

log off now idiot
>>
>>27453597
>very very soon
>a few months

you are fucking stupid
>>
>>27457408
He's very dedicated then. We'll see if anything he says happens. If it does then we know that next time he trips we can ask more questions knowing the answers are legit.
>>
>>27457445
>Then you are shit out of luck and hope that the next legendary is closer.

You're joking? That's the solution you have to the majority of people who will not be near some event?

You are just daring people to spoof now.
>>
>>27457504

>very dedicated

hes said generic shit answers that anyone could make up and its not like autists who do this for the laughs have anything better to do anyway
>>
>>27457432
I know but It's almost certainly still a male. You literally have to go the trap route to say Blanche is female. And this faggot made no comment except lol girl. Massive as fuck giveaway that he's spouting bullshit. The pose is also male if you have seen enough weeb shit, I knew he was male from the silhouette.
>>
>>27453398
south america release when?
>>
>>27453597
>Yes and no. If Niantic is able to figure out a way to make it work without putting as much stress on the servers as it previously did, then it will absolutely be back. Until then, they are considering using a "replacement" that just tells you that the closest pokemon is in the top left of the Nearby window.
>There is talk that there could be an OFFICIAL pokevision app eventually too. It really depends on how the community responds to certain changes and how big the demand is.

Calling this now. Either a new "tracking" item will be introduced that you will have to spend coins on, and will last 30 minutes like incense and lures or if an official pokevision app is made, there will be a monthly subscription.
>>
>>27457544
You are dumb.
>>
>>27457595
It's going to be unlocked by the $34.95 wristband.
>>
>>27457615
Butthurt
>>
File: 1469211564601.jpg (12KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469211564601.jpg
12KB, 560x400px
>>27457445
Are you still here? Does Niantic know what they're doing? Like fucking removing battery saver on the iOS?
>>
>>27457119
A while back someone had a screenshot showing the app was contacting Amazon URLs, so it looked like they did accept the offer.
>>
>>27457795
Battery saver did literally nothing on iOS so they removed it.
>>
>>27457373
>2.) Are there plans to address the issues rural players face with limited pokestops and pokemon spawning? I know the game is built on Ingress' framework of locations and phone activity, so it seems like it would be tough to fix.
Seconding this question.
>>
>>27458007

no there isn't, just look at his response here

>>27457445
>tough shit
>>
>>27458033
That's for question 1, relating to major events/landmarks, not daily play.
>>
File: dude fuck u.jpg (108KB, 618x416px)
dude fuck u.jpg
108KB, 618x416px
Dear Mr Niantic,

Why don't you faggots just get fucking better servers you stupid cunt?

If what we're told is true, the servers couldn't handle the tracking feature, so it had to be removed, A major critical game feature was removed to avoid upgrading your servers? You butchered the game because you can't handle your shit? Fuck you. You take down the third party sites and apps that were created as work-arounds to fix the shit YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING GET TO WORK. Fuck you.

Fuck you. Fuck you.

Sinceriously,

Millions of players world-wide
>>
File: image.png (18KB, 612x172px)
image.png
18KB, 612x172px
>>27455618
>>
>>27458133
Da Jews
>>
>>27458133
THIS
H
I
S
>>
File: b3b.gif (373KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
b3b.gif
373KB, 500x346px
>>27458157

Holy shit tripfag BTFO
>>
>>27458133
>If what we're told is true
keyword there: if

when there are a number of things giving away OP.

>Blanche's gender
>How tracking works
>"Revealed" an easter egg people already knew

Nice try OP, next time pick a role that people aren't going to ask current pressing shit about, you did a decent job on the upcoming shit that can't be disproven imo, but you were a giveaway on the present shit.
>>
>>27457939
>does nothing on iOS
>works on android

"eh, let's remove it"

Seriously?
>>
>>27458359
he said blanche is a girl though? that was revealed at comic con

so i mean hes right but this was already revealed publicly
>>
>>27458609
its confusing because the artist said that blanche is basically a genderless option and to be whatever you want her to be but then at comic con she was confirmed as female.
>>
>>27458690
>blanche confirmed for tumblrfags

Great
>>
>>27458709
genderless is fine imo because its a nice option if you dont like the guy or girl.

if she was for tumblr she'd be a squidsexual alienromantic demi-gender sack of potatoes
>>
Guys this is complete bullshit and someone roleplaying
>>
>>27458609
It wasn't, some sites misreported it as female though. You might be able to watch it somewhere. I know exactly what you are talking about, someone reported he was revealed female at Comicon and it flew around, but it's false and Blanche's gender has never been actually revealed.

I’ve always thought he was male, however there is some room for doubt.

The guys comment with no further elaboration is way too suspicious, even if Blanche turned out to be a reverse trap. The simple statement of "girl" is a straight up giveaway even if Blanche WAS secretly a girl. You'd think he'd comment on the androgyny thing going on at least, since it seems to be a big thing.

His OP post also asks for questions about the future, instead of the current problems of now, which is typical faker shit. They don't have anything to tell you about right now, because it's not interesting to make up stories about how tracking works as much as it is to tell you about these supposed amazing upcoming legendary events.

Anyway seems he gave up and left.
>>
>>27458690
> comic con she was confirmed as female.
this rumor must die
>>
>>27458550
It's still there on Android.

>>27458690
>the artist said
Link or GTFO.
>>
>>27458887
no problem: https://twitter.com/kymg/status/757459674157330432

official artist says that blanche is up to the person to decide.
>>
>>27459085
Nice find whoa
>>
>>27459085
Looks legit; thanks.
>>
>>27457445
fake for sure, beating around the bush so much when asked how much they get paid.
>>
>>27459148
I hate gender bender shit but I'm not upset with this, fuck those waifufags that tried to convince me it was a girl
>>
>>27454103
Seriously lol. OP sucks ass at pretending. I don't know why people are taking him seriously. Its hilariously pathetic.
>>
ability to pick team rocket when
>>
>>27459192
I actually approve of this lmao
>>
>>27457248
If that's true, good luck, Donarudo-sama.
That level of attention is NOT something even you will be able to handle.
>>
QUEREMOS POKEMON GO!
HAGAMOS TT EN TWITTER

#PokemonGoArgentina
>>
#PokemonGoArgentina
Lets TT!
>>
MAKE TRANSFERRING GAIN XP
>>
My uncle works at Nintendo and he told me Blanche is a girl.
>>
>>27455193
If people can't level stuff up the game would be dead on arrival. Leveling makes them go outside and compete with each other to show off who has the highest level.
>>
>>27457349

why the fuck do eggs require the app to be open to hatch? why doesn't the app use any background feature to allow people to hatch eggs without draining their battery like mad?

that shit pisses me off to no end, I'd love to be able to make progress in the game while working without having my phone out all the time and ending up fired.
>>
>>27457229
no u
>>
>>27455402
ISIS is going to bomb Eiffel tower when that even happens
Mark my fucking words
>>
>>27454044
>Fans are not always right.
If the majority of the people you serve disagree, then they are right. I don't believe you at all. However your attitude is what I am seeing from this company. A lot of people will enjoy seeing this fail at this point, because of this. Anyway, nice bait thread OP.
>>
>>27453398
>Relatively Closely
>No evidence
Whelp.
You had one job, and fucked it up twice.

You're fired, troll-non.
>>
Are you this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkodau7JjU
>>
>>27453597
>very very soon.
>Like, within the next few months.
>next few months

NIGGA TRADING IS THE INNOVATION THAT MADE POKEMON POPULAR IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DAY 1 FEATURE. YOUR HYPE WILL HAVE DIED BY THEN.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.