[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow's Announcement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160722_200701.jpg (50KB, 478x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_200701.jpg
50KB, 478x481px
Tomorrow's annoucement is either going to make or break these.
>>
>>27453187
and place the bets
>>
That's assuming it isn't just more info on those synchro/super moves or whatever the fuck they teased in the last trailer you autistic faggot.
>>
>>27453187

If you believe for a second that these might be real you need to leave this board. Your IQ is too low even for the dumbest board on 4chan.
>>
>>27453265

Screencapped :^)
>>
>>27453292
I hope their real just so we can have a huge "BTFO" thread.
>>
>>27453187
Wait, what? I need some fucking source on this.
>>
THEY'RE GONNA SHOW THE 2ND STAGE STARTERS AND IT'LL STILL BE AMBIGUOUS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Litten will still be quadrupled and people will be like HE CAN STILL BECOME BIPEDAL XD
>>
It probably won't. At the most the fake chink leak will be debunked. These are their own fake thing and we won't be able to definitely call it real or fake until the final evolutions will be revealed.
>>
>>27453292
Too bad you won't have a chance to use that screen cap
>>
Where was an announcement announced?
>>
>>27453187
majority of /vp/ thinks they're real
/vp/'s majority has been wrong consistently for every leak

well I'm not saying its fake but history say otherwise
>>
File: btfo.png (31KB, 1238x396px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
31KB, 1238x396px
>>27453304
I mean, there are gonna be BTFO threads either way, whether theyre full of people praising them as real or shitting on them as fake.

I'm prepared for either.
>>
Long ago, the Pokémon boards on 4Chan were able to speculate and shitpost in harmony....
But then everything changed when the leaks attacked...
Only the Pokémon company, uploader of official Sun and Moon trailers could bring an end to these leaks, but when everyone needed them most, they vanished.
But we've found a new hero, a youtuber who just came back from comic con. Although he believes the starters middle evolutions will be released on August 1st, his grains are still to be taken with a grain of salt.
But I believe this Youtubers claim and a new trailer, can save 4chan. (At least until a new bullshit leak comes out)
>>
>>27453187
I, for one, cannot wait for you faggots to stop spamming these fucking things
>>
I really hope they're not real. I always pick water no matter what, and I don't care too much for the mermaid. In all honesty I don't care for any of them, with the cat being the least shit
>>
>>27453187
>>27453335
>>27453536
They aren't going to reveal anything to do with the starters till like september.

Enjoy one more month of shitposting.
>>
>>27453187
Inb4 it doesn't and instead we get new evolutions and/or pre-evolutions of existing Pokémon instead.
>>
There's nothing to break considering they're not real.
>>
>>27454133
>with the cat being the least shit

wew lad. Worst taste possible.
>>
>>27454204

ebin
>>
>>27454241
I wrestled folkstyle in HS and I'm probably about to go coach it. That's really the only reason. All of them are bad.
>>
>>27453531
wow fucking epic bro get an upvote I too love being 15 years old
>>
>>27453466
>I'm prepared for either.
Thats the spirit anon!
>>
>>27453187
Final stages for starters wont be revealed 4 months before the release of the game. Hell, we probably wont even get 2nd stage for another month of two.

/vp/ yet again grasps at straws and sets itself up for disappointment.
>>
>>27454316
Not 15, but thanks bro lol
>>
i want wimpod's evolution, i want a final evolution bug/water, I want to erase the shame of masquerain!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.