[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

¿Do this fanbase actually care about new pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1469975537857.png (601KB, 756x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469975537857.png
601KB, 756x512px
All they want is the old pokemon begin overshadowed by the new ones.
Why do you want this,/vp/?
>>
the new pokemon begin overshadowed by the old ones*
>>
You mean genwunners.
>>
Please use a trip so I can filter you, autist.
All you do is bitch about old pokémon all day
>>
>>27451575
I'm sorry,anon.
I did make you angry for saying the new pokemon need to be relevant,it is bad that caterpie isn't in every route now?
>>
>>27451575
What anon,you can't play a pokemon game without old pokemon,right.
I love nostalfags like you...! It's too fun to iritate autistic genwunners like you.
>>
>>27451524
Did I give you permission to post my wife anon?
>>
>>27451524
>¿
Remove tacos
>>
>>27452423
No.
Because your wife its mine now.
>>
File: t2co.jpg (281KB, 1753x1488px) Image search: [Google]
t2co.jpg
281KB, 1753x1488px
>>27452423
>>27452447
The one with downs?
>>
Get a trip so I can filter you. You are non stop shit posting in every thread irrelevantly. Fuck off already, we get it you have an opinion. I fucking love B/W but your making us look like assholes. Not every gen needs to be like B/W
>>
>>27453392
I'm making you look like a true fan.
Be grateful.
>>
Is this the new Goodrafag?
>>
>>27451524
Get out of /vp/ you dumb spic genwunner. I understand that this is bait, but your wasting post space with your worthless yammering. Almost everyone that plays the new games play them for new Pokemon, fuckhead.
>>
>>27453446
Goodra is a new pokemon.
So,she's shit.
Fuck off.
>>
stop posting these threads you autistic sperglord
>>
>>27453446
It looks like it.
What should we call this retard?
>>
>>27453450
No nobody does.
Playing for the new pokemon is wrong,retard.
>>
>>27453477
i don't know, i'm still not clear whether he's a genwunner or not. does he like new pokemon or hate them? we just call him a faggot for now
>>
>>27453477
"The true fan"
You're all fake fans,disgusting.
Wanting new pokemon,hahah!
Old pokemon are the only thing that matters.
>>
>>27453477
>>27453498
it seems like he is a genwunner because of the post complaining about caterpie not being in BW

But I say we just call him taco taco
>>
Overshadowed? No.
Diversity and multiple options when team building? Yes.

New Pokemon is a huge selling factor. I don't get excited for new npc, regions, or mechanics. Those are nice additions but new Pokemon is the main selling point. It always has been.
>>
>>27453498
New pokemon are a disgrace for humanity.
They shoudl haven stoped after GEN II,
New pokemon ruin the game,and it makes harded to find true pokemon.
>>
>>27453517
I think he's protesting and being sarcastic. Earlier in the day, he was complaining about genwunners and how they only wanted to see old Pokémon everywhere, and might have been blaming them for why we can't have any more BW1-like dexes.
>>
>>27453529
>true pokemon
(You)
If I pull your opinion out of my ass, its still shit whether you like it or not
>>
>>27453525
New pokemon aren't a selling factor.
In fact when more pokemon they introduce,less fun the game is imo.
>>
>>27453517
He's assmad that there are people okay with new generations featuring both old and new Pokemon instead of only new because somehow the old ones invalidate the new ones.
>>
>>27453542
Now he is doing the opposite for some retarded reason. We can always indentify his shitty comments because of the spic "¿"
>>
>>27453529
>True Pokémon
All Pokémon are true Pokémon spergberg, the only people that get to decide if a Pokémon is a Pokémon are the Pokémon company. Learn how to spell and punctuate before posting on this board, and re-evaluate your live if you truly believe that the majority of Pokémon players are as spergy as you. You are the minority, bitch.
>>
>>27453565
And his grammar too. He's probably strawmanning.
>>
>>27453562
Gen 1 must have sucked then. Seeing as it introduces 151 pokemon.
>>
>>27453542
>Thinking im that disgusting newgunner
Wow,anon...you're comparing me with that fake pokemon fan??'
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>27453562
you heard it here first, folks
Gen 6 is the best game
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 531x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 531x369px
>>27453562
>Pokemon aren't the selling factor of Pokemon
>>
>>27453601
Your post is the equivalent of a silly Groucho Marx disguise
>>
>>27453564
>Implying i like that shit called BW.
A game without old pokemon is pure garbage.
Anyone who likes BW,need to be punished.
>>
>>27453562
>imo
In your opinion, yeah.

But hey, you have a shitty opinion.
>>
>>27453622
They are but ONLY the true pokemon.
Sun and Moon it's going to suck because it haves new pokemon and fake old pokemon.
>>
>spics
For this reason Nintendo and co hate spics
>>
Guys, after this comment, let's not bump this thread and give this fag attention anymore. It's not worth it.
>>
Guys,i can convince you to only have old pokemon in the games?
New pokemon are shit and they doesn't deserve to be in the game,pure trash!
But the 151 are all good unlike that trash of GEN VII,they add fun to the game.

I'm sure if you guys give me time,i can convince you why new pokemon are a bad thing and games should only feature the original 151.
>>
>>27453725
Oh yeah, another trademark is that he keeps mentioning Caterpie, whether to complain about it or pretend-praise it.
>>
>>27453737
It's a shame that Caterpie wasn't in BW.
But they did put his rip-off swiddle,what is this fucking shit?
F*** him,i want my Caterpie.
>>
>>27453730
no, fuck off and kill yourself
or at least use a tripcode
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.