[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: The Chinese Leak Said Gym Leaders Would Be Replaced...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (269KB, 1334x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1334x715px
By Team Captains... Pic in question is he most accurate translation so far
>>
>>27449329
The fact that it says there's a dolphin pokemon pretty much proves it fake
>>
>>27449329
I'd hope so. There's nothing gym leaders do that can't be replaced. It's pretty much 8 trainers that GF tries really hard to make interesting and stand out but you can only do that so many times.

As long as team captains are a challenging fight then by all means. If there's less of them, maybe we'll get better battles with more than 2-3 pokemon.
>>
>>27449329
So basically you find the captain, battle him/her, move on to the next?

We're getting gym leaders in every way except title. Regardless of what they're called Alola having no gyms is, at best, a half truth.
>>
I can see it now...

August 1st, they don't reveal starter evos but instead just prevos and evos.

Suddenly it shows a character, a guy that stands out.

His name pops out and it has something to do with the Normal type or whatever.

Everyone rejoices at a Gym Leader for a second before "Team Captain" appears above his name.
>>
File: 1457615184443.png (875KB, 1032x582px) Image search: [Google]
1457615184443.png
875KB, 1032x582px
>>27449329
I do believe this leak.

However I don't believe the leaked starter thing that people started grouping with this chinese leak for no reason when it wasn't part of that leak at all.
>>
>>27449873
People group it with it because it says an archer, wrestler, and siren, which are what are pictured in that other "leak"

Most likely both are fake though
>>
>>27449366
stop this meme already
>>27449329
>special type
is it normal/ghost?
>>
>>27449924
That part was just added in later and the chinese leak is now a bunch of shit mixed together.
There's so many different versions now.
>>
File: 1S3JmV5.png (46KB, 234x279px) Image search: [Google]
1S3JmV5.png
46KB, 234x279px
>>27449873
>archer, wrestler, siren
>not part of that leak at all.

anon...
>>
>>27449951
It was there when Smogon first found it, which is the whole reason why those supposed starters blew up again

I don't know why you'd believe this leak at this point anyways when the guess for Sandalit was incredibly vague, if they had at least said its name in Chinese and that was the same we'd have something
>>
>>27449329
>archer, wrestler and siren
kill yoruself
>>
>>27449932
If it's a "very special type" and they won't say what it is then I imagine it's a new type.
>>
>blah blah chinese leaks
Why are you still insisting on them when they're going to be debunked tomorrow?
>>
File: 1438488052766.jpg (1MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1438488052766.jpg
1MB, 4500x4334px
>>27449329
>basically every Pokemon can be ridden
>>
>>27450189
if you know what i mean...
>>
Roothoot was a grass/owl leaked before the Japanese starter names were trademarked. Roothoot wasn't real, but the TM gave people hope even though it turned out to be just a coincidence that this gen gad a grass owl starter.

Could be a simillar situation with these rumors and the concept art leaks. As in, the final concepts are broadly simillar but the designs are different. I mean, we had Owltair with a grass hood, much like the concept ark Rowlet evo with his hood. It's not impossible is all I'm saying.
>>
File: HNI_0089.jpg (31KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0089.jpg
31KB, 638x639px
>>27450062
>If it's a "very special type" and they won't say what it is then I imagine it's a new type.
Yeah, that would make the most sense, but... holy cow, they JUST made Fairy, y'know? There aren't a lot of Fairies still, and they would add another type that will barely exist?

I've been in enough "suggest a new type" threads to know that the only decent idea left is Aliens... but there are barely any outer space Pokemon that exist as it is, and you'd think Solgaleo or Lunala would have those types as well. The only good thing about such a type would be that it would be total bullshit; literally anything GF wanted to make the Alien type, they could get away with, because there is no established canon for aliens. Ideas for Aliens are too varied. Almost none of them have much in common. And lastly, in a world populated by so many "alien" creatures such as Pokemon, all but the most meme-tastic alien Pokemon (Beeheeyem) would look like anything else in this universe. There's not really any unifying theme, color, or visual cue.

Sound type a shit because it only works as an offensive type. Nothing alive is made of sound, and basically anything that MOVES creates or uses sound on this planet, so fuck that.

Plastic? Magearna is already man-made and they went with Steel. Porygon and Electrode do not warrant a whole new type.

Goblins, orcs, trolls? We don't have many at all, and Sableye just got lumped in with the Dark-types.

Healing/"white magic": Fairy and Normal already have this on lock, and a game largely based on defeating the opponent in a 1v1 scenario has no use for a dedicated cleric type.

Divisions among aquatic animals: Bruxish shows we aren't getting a Fish type, anyway, and barely any of the semi-aquatic creatures have any physiology in common.

Reptiles? Dinosaurs/Prehistoric? Dragon exists for the big ones. Salandit proves that the smaller ones will continue to be lumped in with other types. Rock is a catch-all for fossils, even if it is a cop-out.
>>
File: HNI_0017.jpg (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0017.jpg
43KB, 250x250px
>>27449932
>Wasting Normal/Ghost on an event legendary
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>27450979
Are these the only types you can think of???

Hmm???
>>
>>27451011
>Event legendary
Marshadow is probably the third legendary if anything, unless they just scrap the Third Legendary concept and have Zygarde take over its role completely.
>>
>>27449329
honestly wouldnt hate this. waiting for tomorrow
>>
inb4 ??? type
>>
>>27449329
>pokemon overlords
This confirms this shit to be fake.
>>
What if
What if
What if
What if
What if
The teams are made up of real people like GO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.