[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Volcarona is overrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-637Volcarona.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-637Volcarona.png
57KB, 250x250px
Volcarona is overrated
>>
>>27447089
I want to fuck that moth.
>>
>>27447089
It has shit wings too, just like Hydreigon, Druddigon and most other gen 5 pokemon.
>>
>>27447089
Maybe, but it's pretty.

But remember, bug is for hug and snug, never fug.
>>
>>27447089
Your existence is overrated
>>
>>27447126

>WAAAAHHHH! THE WINGS ARE ACTUALLY DIFFERENT AND NOT GENERIC!
>>
>>27447178
No, they're just poorly designed and thought out.
I get what they were trying to do with Volcarona's, but they turned out hideous.
>>
>>27447226

>they're just poorly designed and thought out

And how is that? You don't give any explanations

>I get what they were trying to do with Volcarona's, but they turned out hideous.

That's subjective
>>
>>27447089

No, it's rated exactly where it should be in terms of design and competitive capability.
>>
>>27447296
You mean as the possible greatest mon of all time according to Unovabortion /vp/?
>>
Volcarona and Galvantula are some of my favorite Pokemon ever. Bug is one of my least liked types, but these two are amazing
>>
>>27447226
>>27447126

>Hydreigon
>Tattered wings to show destructive, savage nature
>Poorly thought out and designed

>Druddigon
>Stiff, spiky wings
>Wings not designed for flight
>Only learns 1 flying-type move
>Poorly designed and thought out
>>
>>27447089
"Your opinions hurt me :(( stop liking this pokemon that i don't like as much :(("
>>
>>27447089
>>27447319
>Unovabortion
Why do you make these threads constantly? Your existence makes me feel embarrassed for you.

>>27447431
>using quotation marks instead of the fucking quote feature
Are you new?
>>
>>27447341
Gen 5 unquestionably had the best bugs

Add Scolipede and Durant to that list.
>>
>>27447463
Some Gen 5 apologizer probably roasted OP in a debate and he's eternally salty about it.
>>
>>27447407
Its an i couldnt get charizard as my starter gen 5 sucks because pidgey wasnt available in the first grass area its only okay when Hoenn does it episode
>>
>>27447089

I wish that was true.
I'll be happy, if it was.
>>
>>27447494

> Gen 5 apologizer = Gen 5 defender

I don't get this logic. People do the same shit for all gens they like
>>
>>27447473
Escavalier was pretty cool too. Hell, any Gen 5 bug is fun.
>>
>>27447494
For reference here's another one of his threads,
>>27446640

It's like some really weird passive aggressive shitposting that he thinks is funny.
I'm pretty sure he does this daily.
>>
>>27447551
Pretty sure this is the same guy >>27447377
>>
>daily ORASperm thread trying to divert hate to Gen V
>>
>>27447319
I hope you got banned for that other thread that got deleted.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.