[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone seemed upset with pokemon go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1469762899690.png (87KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
1469762899690.png
87KB, 346x299px
Everyone seemed upset with pokemon go
>>
>>27445271
http://kotaku.com/pokevision-and-other-pokemon-go-trackers-seem-to-have-b-1784602025
>>
say someone offers you a free pizza without any toppings and you bitch like a motherfucker about it. Its like whats happening right now to Pokemon go its fucking free uninstall it if you dont like or want to play anymore
>>
>>27445279
>Cheaters get shut down

I honestly don't see a problem with this.
>>
>>27445345
Except they spit in the spizza while making it yet you'll eat it anyway.
>>
>>27445375
>making you eat it anyway

No one is making you play pokemon go.

I agree that removing the footsteps was a pretty shit move though.
>>
File: SLAP.jpg (123KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
SLAP.jpg
123KB, 710x545px
>>27445279
>linking to kotaku
>>
>>27445392
>No one is making you play it
>people around me are always playing it.
>make sure to tell them its garbage cancer everytime.
>>
>>27445271
because it's popular and peoplo on this board don't like popular things
>>
>>2744527
>>27445451

No. Because, It's boring.
>>
>>27445451
Then why does anybody like anything with pokemon its a popluar thing.
You stupid fuck.
>>
>>27445392
Actually with the current patch, it's more like, they give you a bare cheese pizza and while you're half way done eating it, they take away half of the other side for no reason other than "sorry, we realized this pizza is not perfect, so instead of replacing the portion with another slice, you'll get have 1/4 a pizza left. Prease understandu".
>>
>>27445547
So people are bitching about 3/4 of a free pizza. only reason they took away the toppings and 1/4 . Is to keep your body (the servers) going strong.
>>
>>27445606
>if you want toppings for pizza must pay money even though its free pizza.
>>
First they gave us free pizzas with ham topping.

Then they took away the ham topping because they couldn't keep up with the demand, but promised it would be back soon.

Then the guys across the street started handing out free pepperoni toppings.

Then the first guys got mad, went across the street and trashed the other place, only to come back and officially claim that no-one will ever be getting ham topping ever again.
>>
>>27445606
That's not the point. They except a complete pie, not 3/4 of one. Our bodies aren't the servers, we are the consumer. The pizza restaurant ovens are the servers. Because we get free pizza everyone wants one. Ovens are overheating, making pizza making a problem. So they make less of the pizza now. I'd say removing the cheese and just making the pizza a bland bread roll with sauce on it is more like the tracking being removed. The 3/4s pizza is supposed to be the unfinished game, which people didn't mind because it was free goddamn pizza. Now, I can't even call this a pizza anymore. I'd rather play spaghetti or burger.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.