[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go shouldn't have been released until it was finished.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1469496384563.png (397KB, 700x741px) Image search: [Google]
1469496384563.png
397KB, 700x741px
From the SDCC Pokemon GO Niantic panel:

>Go is about 10% what we want it be when finished

Why was it released? Why didn't they fucking finish it first? So much potential lost, if 10% was a month of hype, then a complete game would have changed mobile gaming forever.

The current patch is not a finished product and will be at ingress levels of played by august.
>>
>>27445150
at least we got the Go Girl
>>
>>27445150
>Why was it released?

Money.
>>
>>27445150
>Why was it released?
Because they could still make money.

Why make the extra effort if the product still sells?
>>
>>27445150
>The current patch is not a finished product and will be at ingress levels of played by august.
August is tomorrow and millions are still playing. I doubt that'll happen.

I give it until September.
>>
>>27445150
Oh for fuck's sake, you can't take that literally. It was a panel, they're just trying to keep players interested and tell people they do have plans to add content to the game.
>>
>Why was it released? Why didn't they fucking finish it first?
Because it prints money.
Are you seriously wondering why developers would release their games before completion, in the age of Early Access and Kikestarter?
>>
>>27445180
>Tiny head
>Huge body
>>
It was paid to release by the Hillary foundation to distract from the FBI scandal at the time. Pokemon go was deployed as a weapon of mass distraction.
>>
>>27445500
When was the last time you saw a real human being?
>>
>>27445625
5 minutes ago. If you don't see how that head is out of proportion compared to the rest of the body, maybe YOU should get outside.
>>
>>27445238
They thought they can be gamefreak, how cute. Only one company can be that fucking prudish, Gamefreak is literally the King on the Iron Throne in this department.
>>
>>27445625
He was talking about normal human girl, not Dwayne Johnson. That head is definitely small for the body being drawn.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.