[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she have autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (129KB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 850x1183px
>>
>>27442768
DELET
>>
Prolly but I think I'd like a girl with it, as long as they dont look like a potato. I just rewatch Clannad so the genius girl may make me biased.
>>
do you guys even know what autism is
you throw it around like it's an everyday thing yet
I don't think you realize that that's what an autistic person would do
>>
Robot or Autism.
>>
Does anyone even know what autism is anymore?
>>
>>27442841
>Implying courtney isnt autistic or a really shitty robot
Did you even play the games? She got a 50/50 chance, either she is the OG magearna or shes retarded enough to be a chinese knock off of a robot.
>>
>>27442882
>>27442868

Social interactions and relationships. Symptoms may include:
Significant problems developing nonverbal communication skills, such as eye-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture.
Failure to establish friendships with children the same age.
Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people.
Lack of empathy. People with autism may have difficulty understanding another person's feelings, such as pain or sorrow.
Verbal and nonverbal communication. Symptoms may include:
Delay in, or lack of, learning to talk. As many as 40% of people with autism never speak.1
Problems taking steps to start a conversation. Also, people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
Stereotyped and repetitive use of language. People with autism often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously (echolalia).
Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
Limited interests in activities or play. Symptoms may include:
An unusual focus on pieces. Younger children with autism often focus on parts of toys, such as the wheels on a car, rather than playing with the entire toy.
Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates.
A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school.
Stereotyped behaviors. These may include body rocking and hand flapping.

>she literally does none of this
>>
>>27442768
No, but you do, OP.
>>
>>27442903
You stupid or something? She wanted the D from a kid, even then she wasnt even up front with anyone, so vague,she repeats dialogue, she's the most uninterested person in all of pokemon. Dont be ashamed, retards need love too. Stop denying you'f date/fuck a retard.
>>
>>27442935
many other characters repeat dialogue in the game so they too are autistic.
The people who run up to you and challenge you say weird shit so they're autistic too.
>she wanted the D from a kid
what the fuck does that have to do with autism? are you fucking dumb? because being a retard would imply you coudn't type, but then again a retard would know what it's like to have autism unlike you.
>>
>>27442903
so you haven't played the games is what you're saying
>>
File: 1395963872078.gif (1MB, 297x312px) Image search: [Google]
1395963872078.gif
1MB, 297x312px
>>27442950
trust me. I would know autism. Autistic people are really fucking loud too. Just because they "are like this" doesn't mean they are this. If you think that a character has autism based on two things then you're no better than the people on tumblr who head canon.
>>
>>27442947
She exhibited more than one of the symptoms, saying, "Oh she only does one of the things", doesnt mean she ain't retarded. I listed all the symptoms that she SEEMS to display, you going on about how each one isnt unique to her isnt proof she aint, I just listed that she displayed all the ones I listed, not just one.
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 289x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 289x239px
>>27442984
>autism
>same thing as being retarded
never change /vp/
>>
>>27443013
They act the same so I lump em in, sorry tumblr, I dont care about the differences only the similarities
>>
>>27442982
Source: Your ass.

I have autism and I'm quiet as a mouse. I don't scream and wave my arms like a retard.
>>
Alright now that I think about it: maybe the only way someone can say someone is autistic is in the ways they experience autism, so if they see an autistic person, thats what they know. So is Courtney autistic? That depends on how you view it. So case closed, I think she is but you might not.
>>
>>27443013
But all autists are retarded, but not all retards are autistic.
>>
>>27443078
>I don't scream and wave my arms like a retard
We're all friends here, you don't have to lie to us
>>
Why are you focusing on Courtney being autistic and not almost every other NPC?
>>
>>27442868
>>27442903
Are you new?
>>
>>27443013
haha you must be retarded.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.