[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to wait 109 days until I can use Vikavolt Suffering.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (701KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
701KB, 800x862px
>have to wait 109 days until I can use Vikavolt
Suffering.
>>
Vikavolt and Mudsdale are honestly in my top 10 favorite Pokemon designs of any gen.
>>
>>27441147
cringe...
>>
>>27441138
Honestly, 109 days is pretty good when you consider the game releases 267 days after it was announced. We're already over half way there.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 745x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 745x668px
>>27441147
>>27441138
Vikavolt is pretty rad, and definitely one of the best designs of G7 so far. It's the best fucking feel when a new-gen Pokémon gets dropped and it honestly settles right in amongst your favorites.

My favorite so far is Salandit. One of the coolest type combos ever, a super fun signature ability, and a design that's just boiling with potential. Don't let me down GF.
>>
File: pik.jpg (7KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
pik.jpg
7KB, 235x214px
To my surprise this guy is one of the ones I'm currently most hyped for. Skill Link + Fury Attack (and it seems like a natural pokemon to learn Fury Attack naturally) is pretty good stuff, and its still got two evolutions to be seen.

If it ends up going that Flying/Steel knight themed route thats being speculated, that might make it GOAT for me, I love knights and stuff like that.
>>
>>27441138
Bes SM pokemon by far. Although it's not hard, since like half of the pokemon revealed so far were worse than any pokemon from any previous gen.
>>
>>27441222
>cringe
Calm down, Facebook.
>>
>>27441300
The early bird pokemon being really good means there is a crap number of pokemon being added
>>
>>27441300

Fury attack sucks though, even with Skill Link it maxes out at 75 BP and it has 85% accuracy. :/

I'm hyped for Pikipek too, but I really hope it gets a new multi-hit flying move or something. (Though really I'd like for Drill Peck to get retconned into one, though it won't happen)
>>
>>27441222
>every opinion that isn't mine is cringe!
>>
>>27441337
>Fury attack sucks though, even with Skill Link it maxes out at 75 BP and it has 85% accuracy.

Yeah, but for an early route mon with an early route attack, thats pretty good. I'm not expecting it to carry me through the game or anything.

I'd have to assume it gets SOME new multi hit move if they've given it that ability, unless its evolutions go in a direction that makes things like Pin Missile, Bullet Seed, or Ice Spike a possibility
>>
>>27441336

Not really? Swellow was pretty solid in the Gen 3 metagame and still decent in DP, and Staraptor is great. Just because Talonflame is the best of them doesn't mean that good bird = no new mons
>>
>>27441360
Staraptor was in a gen with a crap number of new pokemon though.
>>
>>27441336
Talonflame is perhaps the best of the early birds, and XY added the least.
Further, BW added the most pokemon but its regional bird is terrible.
>>
>>27441138
>tfw 116 days
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.