[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we're getting official news tommorow and CoroCoro promised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: pokemonsunmoon.png (738KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoon.png
738KB, 797x451px
So we're getting official news tommorow and CoroCoro promised "Southern Islands Alola Guide" in this issue

(By the way dont forget this month CC is out on 12th of August so the leaks will be earlier than usual aswell)

Do you think tommorows news will be related to CoroCoro's news and we might see more of Alola in the trailer or there will be separate things and tommorows news will be just few new mons and the braclets secret (they teased is recently a lot so its likely they'll reveal it now)
>>
>>27439258
Considering they've been revealing multiple things per month, I wouldn't be surprised if they were, in fact, separate things.
>>
>>27439258
Ash Greninja reveal would tide up very nicely with the current events in the anime
>>
File: images (6).jpg (32KB, 427x345px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
32KB, 427x345px
>>27439276
Yeah, just like the Carbink forms from the movie
>>
>>27439305
Except those weren't promoted as much as Ash-Greninja. Heck, they weren't even given any merch.
>>
I think some things will overlap, but CoroCoro will have some exclusives. The Souther Islands Alola Guide should be the equivalent of those minimags previous gens got, which are like 20-25 pages normally, and thst is a FUCKTON of info to cram into a 3 minute video. Maybe the sit update will have more clarity beyond the video, but still way too much for one info dump. Overall I think thsmis month will bring
Gameplay Stuff(Riding, clarity on the RotomDex and Hyper Training, the overworld)
Evil Team
Gym Leaders(or not?)
New Pokemon
The Move Thing
Megas
Maybe a Second Rival?

I can feel this will be an interesting month, probably the bulk of things that people will decide if it makes or break the games. I definitely think a storm is coming.
>>
video announcements tend to be their own thing and never intersect with coro coro

the only time they do is when coro coro make reveals that aren't translated
>>
>>27439305
And those anime only Zygarde forms.

Wait. Shit.
>>
>>27439432
>or not
Love this meme.
>>
>>27439432
>The Souther Islands Alola Guide should be the equivalent of those minimags previous gens got, which are like 20-25 pages normally

Wait, what are those? Can we see old ones anywhere?
>>
>So we're getting official news tomorrow

Says who? All I saw was some "leaks". Did we get any official word on news tomorrow?
>>
>>27439600
>Did we get any official word on news tomorrow?

Yes, are you retarded?
>>
>>27439600
How's it like to live under a rock, anon? You are getting the full Patrick Star Experience™
>>
>>27439600
Check serebii. We're getting news tomorrow
>>
>>27439611
>>27439612
>>27439616

My bad
>>
>>27439631
To update you, news tomorrow and serebii leaks within a week
>>
>>27439549
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what's a Southern Island Alola guide?
>>
>>27439650
I see the news tomorrow, but Serebii leaks? Do you mean from the new CoroCoro?
>>
>>27439650
>>27439656
Whoops, my bad, it's late. Meant CoroCoro.
>>
where is the news going to be? does anyone know?
>>
>>27439656
Yes.
>>
>>27439669
Tomorrow is most likely YouTube and the website; next week when Corocoro drops just check here or Bulbapedia
>>
>>27439669
Probably a Youtube video and an official site update like always.
>>
>>27439717
When you say "tomorrow", do you mean sometime after I go to bed and wake up (it's 3 AM where I am right now), or do you mean tomorrow as in literally Aug 1st in North America?
>>
>>27439258
>and CoroCoro promised "Southern Islands Alola Guide" in this issue

Don't they make a promise every issue?

Then flat out lie?

Then shills will come in and say "Oh well it's your fault you misinterpreted their INCREDIBLY powerful implications. They don't owe you anything!"
>>
>>27439669
They usually put up a youtube video with the official websites going into more detail.
Corocoro will probably leak around the 7th. I'd suggest keeping an eye on Serebii, Twitter, or Bulbapedia, whichever fits your preference, as /vp/ will be flooded with fakes.
>>
>>27439731
It's basically Sunday everywhere now so when we say tomorrow, it's Monday Aug. 1st when it will drop. Probably sometime during the morning.
>>
>>27439549
Look up Serebii Archives for July 2010, or the prerelease months for Pt/HGSS. Usually has a boat load of info, XY never got one.
>>
>>27439731
It'll likely be at around 9 AM EST on August 1st.
>>
>>27439731
9:00 AM EDT/6:00 AM PDT on August 1st, 2016.
>>
>>27439651
We dont know yet, thats the point
>>
>>27439748
>>27439749

>tfw don't have to go into internship til noon
>tfw won't accidentally blast pokemon reveal from my laptop as my boss walks by

nice
>>
>>27439746
Thanks! Thats interesting
>>
>>27439666
Ok Satan.
>>
>>27439783
No problem. Even B2W2 had one, wjich was around 12 pafes including the Anime news. Gen 6 was weird cause news still debuted in CoroCoro, but they never did one. Here thougj CoroCoro's role has diminished a lot, but they are doing a dedicated minimag/pamphlet. That alone should tell you something is about to go down, megatons will drop, yada yada yad.
>>
Im still praying for the PWT. How crazy it would be? 20th annivesary. 3D models for all champs and gym leaders, new re-created battle themes.

That would be incredible
>>
>>27439276
>Ash Greninja reveal would
they revealed at epsiode 35 what the next evolution is in japanese its

Syncro Grenenja not Ash Greninja it works only for the move what the pokemon is having on their own.
>>
>>27441523
English motherfucker
>>
File: gotta go fast.png (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gotta go fast.png
9KB, 800x600px
>>27439749
8:00 AM CST, the only timezone that matters

Also, have this
>>
>>27439258

There was no South Alola. It was just Southern Alola Island, which is the island on the east with the ice mountain. That island is obviously inspired of the real southest island of Hawaii. That's it.
>>
>>27442137
Actually its the Southern Islands Alola Guide. Its the title CoroCoro gave the islands. No idea why though.
>>
File: freezer.png (173KB, 284x266px) Image search: [Google]
freezer.png
173KB, 284x266px
>>27439666
Jesus Satan, just sleep already.

Freeze hell over if you need to. Pic related can help.
>>
>>27442280
It just basically boils down to tropical island. Its a guide to the tropical islands of Alola
>>
>>27439305

Show me the merchandise and advertisements for those Carbink. Oh wait.
>>
>>27439734
(You)
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.