[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>34 hours remain I think we will get the explanation on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: POkemonMoonandSun-840x480.jpg (66KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
POkemonMoonandSun-840x480.jpg
66KB, 840x480px
>34 hours remain
I think we will get the explanation on the 3 features teased last month and 4 new pokemon
>>
I think we will finally get evil team news and version exclusives.
>>
I think we'll get some sort of news.
>>
>>27437126
I'm really hoping they'll reveal the new evil team, if not the 5th moves mechanic. Hopefully they arent as retarded as Team Fare was
>>
I just want more new pokemon to be revealed.
>>
File: 88.jpg (26KB, 413x479px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
26KB, 413x479px
NEW EEVEE THO?
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (171KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
171KB, 334x393px
>literally still no information on starter evolutions

how long do you faggots usually wait for this shit to be revealed? It's unreal.
>>
>>27437181
>wanting more pokemon to be revealed
>spoiling even more of the dex even though we got so many so far

I can't look away, I want to be surprised but every reveal gets me going like nobody's business
>>
>>27437213
sept will be starter evos
>>
>>27437213
Usually like a month or two before the game is out how new are you
>>
>>27437213
2bh we usually don't learn more about the starter evos until the release is close

i didn't know Fennekin turned into a pedophile until a month or so from release
>>
>>27437213
I believe for XY we got mid-stages in September and the final stages weren't actually revealed officially until after the game was released, however some people in Europe and Canada got it a week early and leaked them.
>>
I don't think we will get starter evolutions let alone their final stages. Which, of course, means at least another month, probably more, of leaks vs """"leaks"""" arguments when it comes to the starters.

I do think we'll get info I the rideable pokémon, whatever the synchro/super moves are, and a preview of the next island.

It's not unreasonable to think we may get more NPC spotlights including evil team, league (if there is one), and any game counterpart to ash's anime traveling buddy/buddies.
>>
>>27437224
same boat
>>
Say, wasn't this around the time in 2013 when Megas were introduced?
>>
Didn't we get mega evolutions in August?
Synchro soon.
>>
>>27437109
I think we will get more on the riding and we'll see 2 new Pokemon that are built for it and one of them will be a surfboard shark.
>>
>>27437294
That's true but the XY were out a month earlier than SM will be. If they have a Mega level surprise, they may hold off another month.
>>
>>27437292
Oh god, has it really been that long?
>>
>>27437213
Month of release for stage two

Month after for stage three except we already know by then from the game
>>
>>27437292
August 8th, 2013 is when Corocoro leaked Mega Evolution
Only hint of it prior was Mega Mewtwo Y, something from the anime at the time.
>>
File: image.png (188KB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188KB, 425x481px
Popplio has a 100% chance of being female

>First Starter to do that
>Water/Fairy
>SpAtk: 105
>HP:100
>SpDef:90
>>
>>27437213
You should have been for here the DP days...the starters weren't revealed until like the month before the Japanese release.
>>
File: 1359788385621.png (291KB, 705x461px) Image search: [Google]
1359788385621.png
291KB, 705x461px
>>27437359

Back before /vp/ ever existed, before /tr/ existed before that and where /v/ was 100 times smaller then it is now in traffic.

Holy shit it's almost been a decade and I'm 27 now.
>>
>>27437506
28. Almost 29.
>>
just want to see synchro. Ash did the dance in the movie and I want to know if this will ruin competitive.
>>
>>27437139
I'm hoping we go back to the Team Rocket esque down to earth pokemafia, I'm getting sick of these I wanna destroy the universe grandiose retards.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.