[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Pokemon would be best during a state of war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2000px-Operation_Uranus.png (2MB, 2000x2956px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Operation_Uranus.png
2MB, 2000x2956px
What Pokemon would be best during a state of war?
>>
>>27436334
Arceus
>>
>>27436334
Mega fug
>>
>>27436334
Victini
>>
>>27436334
Donphan.
Lots of lots of Donphan
>>
>>27436350
>>27436356
>>27436368
You do realise the precedent this sets right? You're basically inviting the idea of 'oh hey let's have the gods of this realm fight each other and obliterate us all'. At the very best they could be last resorts.
>>
File: 250px-618Stunfisk.png (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-618Stunfisk.png
35KB, 250x250px
Some say that the jungles of Africa and Vietnam are still littered with inactivated Stunfisk
>>
>>27436334
I think that Magnemite would be the basic drone equiped with items that boosts their speed so they can perform actions like a bee cloud.

Move set ?
>Explosion
>Thunder wave
>Protect

Some with
>Rain dance
and some with
>Zap canon

Since they seem ez to make anyway they should have an impact
>>
>>27436334
Drown them in Rattattas and Bidoofs.
>>
Hydriegon because it can shoot powerfuls beams from each of its head to attack three targets at once
>>
Tyranitar would be an absolute beast to fight.

Aggron, I assume, would be an epic tank-creature too. Bastiodon as well, for even more defensive appeal.

Somehow I imagine a heavily armored Lapras pulling a boarding vessel full of soldiers. Or maybe the general riding the Lapras.
>>
>>27436334
Wow semi-transparent
>>
Honestly just get an army of psychic and ghost Pokemon to put everyone to sleep and dream eater the fuck out of the opposition
>>
i would ride my metagross into battle
>>
>>27436334

Victini.
>>
Chesnaught is Bulletproof
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.