[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello famalam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1468049529109s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468049529109s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
I figured youd be a good place to ask:

Im currently playing yellow on my dandy lion colored GB color.

i havent had any game since, but want to transfer my material.

which game will be the most fun if i want to (and plan) " trade" my pokemon from yellow (charizard, blast, veno, pika, pigeot, nidoking) to my (future) next gen device?

also, whats the difference between new DS's and new ones and do they have their own memory so i can transfer my pokemon without 2 different ds's?
>>
Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>27436233
>he doesn't know
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
Go back to whatever you did before Pokemon GO
>>
LMAO
>>
>4 unique posters
Degenerates
>>
>>27436233
Anon everyone here is laughing because your normie is showing. People with low self esteem tend to laugh and ridicule people for the most common things in order to find a sense of superiority. They tend to latch onto anything they can.
Pokemon from gen 1 on 2ds and 3ds consoles can currently not be transferred to any game. But this feature will be made available in Sun and Moon, i advice Sun for the first play through and then moon for the remainder of the generation until the next set of games come out.

The difference between 3ds and "New" 3DS is that the new have better hardware and some extra features such as amibo support wich give the games extra content.
>>
>>27436467
Ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>27436233
You can't transfer from a GBC
Your best bet would be to get a 3DS and buy yellow off the Virtual Console, as this digital copy will be able to transfer your team to Sun or Moon via the Pokebank.
>>
>>27436233
Step 1. Use Google
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit
Step 4. Kill yourself
>>
>>27436684
What is google??
>>
>>27436705
0/10 try harder
>>
>>27436233
OP, I...
>>
You technically can transfer but it's stupid and requires hacking anyway
>>
File: WEW.gif (32KB, 205x39px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.gif
32KB, 205x39px
>this entire thread
>>
>>27436233
you can't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.