[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would their stats be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Alola.jpg (467KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alola.jpg
467KB, 1600x1200px
I'm now on the fence of whether or not Macho Man and Friends are real I want them to be real but the pokedex crap is all weird and messing with me , what would their stats be?

Rowlet is tanky and bulky with decent attack?

Litten is fast and offensive but has shit defense?

Popplio has good specials and HP but is shit in attack defense and speed?

PS. I was the guy who made the "Update on Sugimori" thread earlier. Since then, he has not blocked me yet and it is 10:37 AM in Tokyo right now.
>>
Rowlet high hp, attack, and speed, decent def. Bad specials.
Litten high special attack, speed, attack. Decent S.Def bad hp and def
Popplio high special attack, special defense, defense, decent hp bad attack and speed.
>>
Since Robingroot seems like the speedy type based on Rowlet's description, I can see his stats going something like this:

HP: 85
Attack: 105
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 90
Specia Defense: 70
Speed: 110

I can see Robingroot become a speedy mixed attacker of sorts, such as Sceptile and Infernape. For Panthster, I would think a more bulky and slow stat spread would match his wrestler design:

HP: 95
Attack: 120
Defense: 90
Special Attack: 75
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 70

Panthster would be a slow and somewhat bulky physical attacker like Feraligatr and Torterra. For Entermaid, I can see a stat spread that focuses on special defense and special attack:

HP: 80
Attack: 70
Defense: 85
Special Attack: 100
Special Defense: 115
Speed: 80

Entermaid's mermaid design and water typing suggest a special-oriented stat spread.

Now, none of these stat spreads are ideal. GameFreak hardly ever gives us "ideal" stat spreads. These are just what I think would be the most realistic stat spreads for these particular designs.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>27438094
Also, litten was fastest in the trailer. This confirmes these leaks are fake
>>
>>27438130

But what was its nature?
>>
>>27438130
>this meme again
>>
>>27438094
Rowlet needs higher HP and Litten needs higher Speed. Popplio you have just fine.
>>
>>27438130
Why would a wrestler be slower than a likely stationary archer or a seal which needs to drag itself or carefully leap around?
>>
>>27438205

For the Owl, I assume it's because it has powerful legs and what not.
>>
>>27436151
probably exactly like sceptile Blaziken and swampert
>>
>>27438143
There are no natures for hp
>>
>>27438222
Possibly to keep itself firmly grounded, not nessecarily to move quickly.
>>
>>27438130
>Litten is the fastest because of this trailer, proving them to be fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuDqNLgVHv8
>>
Rowlet is fast
Litten is strong
Popplio is bulky
>>
>>27438157
I appreciate the feedback, and I respect your opinion.

I still think Rowlet is going to end up faster than Litten (based off of the designs we see here). I wouldn't be so quick to think that starter stats necessarily point to what direction the final evolution's stats are gonna go. I'm going simply off of these designs. I would say Robingroot is a speedster archer (like Legolas from Lord of the Rings), Panthster is a bulky and slow wrestler (think of something like The Undertaker or Big Show from WWE), and Entermaid is a mermaid with magical powers. These are my reasonings, but I do realize they're far from perfect.

I'm working on making an image to accompany my predictions. I would like to see yours too. It'll be fun to see whether how close or how far off we were (even if these leaks prove to be fake).
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1068x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1068x602px
Here's the image I made to accompany my earlier post. I'm saving it to see how close or far off I was when the real stats are revealed.

Now, it does seem like it would be more logical for Pansther to be faster since Litten was faster in the trailer. However, we have seen Pokemon in the past whose initial stats went a totally different direction upon evolving. I don't necessarily believe these leaks to be true, but I like them. Having said that, I think we can enjoy a bit of speculation while keeping a skeptical and open mind about such things.

I encourage all of you to make your own images. It's super easy to make. I make mine using Paint, and it's actually kinda fun. I'd like to see what you guys predict for stat spreads.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.