[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is James so based? He has a massive bond with his Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Why is James so based? He has a massive bond with his Pokemon bigger than Ash's and he decides to be evil. He seems like the adult version of Ash the way he loves his Pokemon.
>>
he should evolve Growlithe to an Arcanine
>>
File: IMG_20160728_153313.jpg (212KB, 1194x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_153313.jpg
212KB, 1194x461px
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1024x742px
Trio thread?

Trio thread.

The team rocket trio is the best part of the series
>>
>>27433451
This sums it up well. It's funny how Contests not only gave Ash's companion something to do (and keep the show fresh) but they also gave Jessie a role that by sheer coincidence actually managed to stand as a counter to the fact she's useless at battles *and* they fit her obsession with beauty. It's almost too perfect.
>>
>>27433769
Yeah, you know for all the shit VP likes to give contests, I feel like they were a great addition to the series that stopped the female companions from being useless. Both twerpish and rocketeer, for that matter.

Jessie finally had something that made up for her shitty battle skills, and once she made the decision to git gud, actually went really far. It's a shame she never used any of that skill in actual battle.
>>
File: image.png (815KB, 540x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
815KB, 540x694px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.