[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on Sugimori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (16KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 321x157px
I was the guy who said he'd tweet Ballio and Friends to Sugimori.

So far, it's been two hours (the same amount of time it took him to block the guys for tweeting Macho Man and Friends) and he hasn't blocked me yet.

I'll give updates as time goes on.
>>
Oh yeah, I remember you. Who knows if he'll do anything about it. Time zones do affect this, so he might not have access to his Twitter yet.
>>
>haha hey guys lets harass some 50 year old man about my shitty fakes
>>
>>27430070
Op is a balliofag, w0w.
>>
>>27430241
Kek.

>>27430070
Thanks OP. So wow, he actually blocked people?
>>
>>27430070
Bump
>>
>>27430213

He blocked them around 10:00 AM mst

It's 11 here now
>>
>>27430261
He did
>>
>>27430257
God no I hate Ballio I just sent it to him to see if the same results surface.
>>
>>27430358
Good.
>>
I am gonna laugh my ass of if they reveal the starter evos earlier then usual just so you fags can stop pestering them all the fucking time. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>27430563
So what you're saying is, keep pestering?
>>
>>27430563
That's exactly what we want, though. Starter evolution reveals
>>
I too would laugh at those retards who persuade the devs to give them the information they desire.

What a bunch of suckers lmao!!!!
>>
>>27430241

Well, technically, two persons already harassed him with possible leaks (the Siren/Wrestler/Archer one) and ended up blocked. And one of them was being awfully persistent, which was the one who got blocked, then came the other one afterwards simply because that person also just so happened to post those.

If Sugimori feels like this guy's pestering him too in a similar fashion, he might just block this persons' account, whether it's a throwaway one or not.
>>
>>27430070
These are already debunked. Don't waste your time OP.
>>
>>27430070
No one cares you retard.
>>
>>27430563
I hope, I'm sick of all this shit.
The faster we get this evo shit out of the way the faster we can actually discuss the games.
>>
>>27430996
I know they're debunked.

I'm seeing if Sugimori will have a different reaction to these than Macho Man and Friends
>>
>>27431043
that's only gonna happen if you're all the same amount of annoying shits.
If one is more insisting then he will obviously get blocked, or after the first one gets blocked he could just say fuck it and get off twitter all day or just ignore it.

I don't know what's the point of this.
>>
>>27430070
Ok have a friend tweet him firecrotch, see who gets banned
>>
>>27430996

I believe OP already knows this, there was a deconfirmation thread previously.

If these are such obvious fakes, is it really that bad to show these to Sugimori? It's more to see how Sugimori will react to a obvious fake, compared to the Siren/Wrestler/Archer one that two users just so happened to also show to him and is up in the air as a probable actual leak, just not debunked yet.

and question to OP, did you use the image you used for this thread or a different one? What did you exactly said alongside with it?
>>
I fucking hope the water one is real.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.